ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks thanks John Wood
Rogers Centre, Toronto September 26, 2005
© 2005 John Wood!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: More A Bigger Bang tunes Return to archive
September 26th, 2005 01:06 AM
Stonesmillenium2001 I hope they play more A Bigger Bang songs on the road such as Streets of Love, and Sweet Neo Con and various others.
September 26th, 2005 08:34 AM
corgi37 I am stunned SOL hasnt been played. As for NEO CON, i'd like them to play it too. Just to stir the pot a bit. FOX News would mention them again!
September 26th, 2005 09:08 AM
glencar Yes, they need to bring out some of the new stuff.
September 26th, 2005 10:39 AM
marko driving too fast,it won´t take long and this place is empty.
September 26th, 2005 10:39 AM
marko And Laugh i nearly died to arenas.
September 26th, 2005 11:08 AM
Gazza well, they soundchecked "She saw me coming" in Columbus on Saturday so with a bit of luck they'll dust that one off

Amazed they havent played "Streets of love". Shows how much faith they have in their singles. Finally get around to putting out a video for a song thats no longer in the charts and which they wont play live anyway.

Bizarre
September 26th, 2005 01:14 PM
Gimme Shelter I would like to hear "Look What the Cat Dragged In."
September 26th, 2005 02:18 PM
stonesmik They gotta play "Sweet Neo Con" rearranged in reggae rhythm but with distorted guitars. Then Mick screaming "Hypocrite! Christ! Full of shit!"

This will get their album down from #12 to #38 so they will cancel the forthcoming US dates and start their European tour in November 2005 - I'm sure Europe will like "Sweet Neo Con" much better than Fox News does...
September 26th, 2005 07:51 PM
Soldatti I can't see more than 5-6 live songs from ABB, actually they're playing the only 4 songs with live appeal.
Let Me Down Slow and She Saw Me Coming are the others tunes that may work live, forget the rest.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)