ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks thanks John Wood
Rogers Centre, Toronto September 26, 2005
© 2005 John Wood!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Beware Toronto: The Dirty Dozen is going to rock Return to archive
September 23rd, 2005 11:33 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Beware babies 12 crazy fans with nasty habits, who take beer at three from Mexico City are going to rock Toronto, in fact most of them are already there. The remaining four are going tomorrow, so tomorrow The Infamous Dirty Dozen will be rocking and partying the Mexican style

Most of them post at our message board in Spanish http://rocksoff.org but three of them are registered here:

1.- Rogerriffin who is taking a Mexican Flag with the legend ROCKS OFF on top of the snake-eater eagle

2.- Gomper also known as the lucky bastard who wins all trivias, radio sweestakes, loterries, games, etc etc He was second place in the biggest trivia we ran here, the three-step trivia

3.- Cleik a fantastic graphic designer, currently working in a Rocks Off logo

4.- Gomperina aka Gomper's wife

5.- Gompersito aka Gomper's son (he's so young and the last time I saw him he was rocking with us at Cleik's bar and then here at my studio till 3:00 AM when Lucia fired all LOL

6.- Miss Tzonistac, a mad scientist and the lead guitar player of "El ojal de Meredith" a Rolling Stones cover band formed at our Spanish forum rocksoff.org/foro

7.- McFly a cool dude I met when he came here to pick his RO tee up, he?s the guy next to me far right in the first picture ikn this thread above

8.- Sweething a great friend of mine, she has at least a very good article published on the IORR fanzine (iorr.org)

9.- e-moon one of the few Mexican shidoobeelanders and occasional poster here at the clinic, e-moon is the daughter of Sweething, both use to travel to see the stones together for years, Canada and The Netherlands are their favourite places to see the stones. They attended Moncton on stage and gave us a great review here (In Spanish http://rocksoff.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2680&highlight=moncton

10.- Tzoni's brother (I have a pic or two overthere but couldn't find them)

11.- Tzon's friend Sorry I don't remember his name

12.- Another one who I want to keep annonimous now

So if you see this gang,stay away from them they are extremely dangerous and the ladies are dangerous beauties. But one thing in common they all rock like a bastard!!

==> This bastard

What's flowing in your veins Ronnie?

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
September 23rd, 2005 11:36 PM
LadyJane And why are YOU not joining in the fun, Voodoo??

TO. is a GREAT city....Stones LOVE Toronto....your friends will enjoy themselves.

Cheers.
LJ.
September 23rd, 2005 11:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
And why are YOU not joining in the fun, Voodoo??

have you heard the news?
Can't afford no shoes!

I will be again in some concert soon, a surprise "last-minute appearance" again like the one I did in NYC
September 23rd, 2005 11:49 PM
LadyJane Voo..Shhhh..my sources tell me NYC in Jan '06 is THE place to be if you love the Stones and RO.

LJ.
September 23rd, 2005 11:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Where's NYC?
September 23rd, 2005 11:56 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Now they are sending stuff to http://rocksoff.org/foro

This comes from Sweetthing

September 24th, 2005 08:39 AM
rogerriffin As AC/DC says: I´M ON THE WAY TO THE PROMISE LAND!!!

See ya on Toronto !!!!
September 24th, 2005 12:02 PM
Cocaine Eyes I am ready for Toronto. Rogers Centre, here I come.
[Edited by Cocaine Eyes]
September 25th, 2005 08:02 PM
lennonluver9 see you all there!!!! i CANT WAIT!!
September 26th, 2005 10:57 AM
Lazy Bones Noon can't come quick enough...
September 26th, 2005 11:07 AM
Martha ROCK YER BRAINS OUT IN TORONTO!!!!!!!!!

Have the best show of your lives everyone!!!!!!!

I'm with ya' in spirit!

peace out,
Martha
September 26th, 2005 11:43 AM
pdog
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Love the 80's hair... Was this in the 90's?
LOL!!!
Have a great time everyone...
September 26th, 2005 09:04 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Some hours ago warming up at Stones Place...ready to rock

September 26th, 2005 09:05 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
pdog wrote:

Love the 80's hair... Was this in the 90's?
LOL!!!
Have a great time everyone...

It was in 1985 or 1984 the punk girl was my girlfriend
September 26th, 2005 09:06 PM
LadyJane Ahhh...the sharp E is onhand I see.

At Stones Place....I could live at that shrine!!!!

This is killing me...time for a drink!!!!

LJ.
September 27th, 2005 04:20 PM
lennonluver9 does anyone have any pics from this concert or know where i can get some good ones? it was the HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!
September 27th, 2005 06:38 PM
mickmask I do ...but I'll have to wait a few days to get them. I thought it was a fantastic show...best I've ever seen. ...I snuck down to stage level at the end of the left ramp and both Mick and Keith were within arms reach. Unreal!!
Many Shidoobee folks at the Hard Rock...(and I saw your friends from Mexico...as they were passing me on the stairs)...hope they enjoyed Toronto!
Will post pics as I get them.

mm.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)