ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks thanks John Wood
Rogers Centre, Toronto September 26, 2005
© 2005 John Wood!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rita is now a ' Category Five ' Bitch ..... ( N.S.C. ) Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 21st, 2005 05:09 PM
Joey
" KEY WEST, Fla. — Hurricane Rita (search) on Wednesday grew into a Category 5 storm with 165-mph winds as it churned over the Gulf of Mexico and was expected to make landfall on the Texas or Louisiana coast later this week.

As many as 1 million other people were ordered to clear out along the Gulf Coast (search) on Wednesday, particularly in New Orleans and Galveston, Texas. To avoid any repeats of the toll Hurricane Katrina (search) took on those who didn't evacuate when that storm hit just over three weeks ago, mandatory evacuations for Galveston will go into effect at 7 p.m. EDT.

Katrina's winds reached 145 mph when it reached land. A storm this big has never hit Galveston, Texas."

http://www.foxnews.com/

Shiver .................................

[Edited by Joey]
September 21st, 2005 05:16 PM
pdog Rita is Katrinas evil sister!

September 21st, 2005 05:25 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
Rita is Katrinas evil sister!

I'm a little worried about this one ...............

Developing ..................... literally !

Shiver ...........................

Flacky !
September 21st, 2005 09:33 PM
Riffhard This has all the signs of Karl Rove,and his evil weather machine!! There can be no doubt that Bush and his evil henchmen are stearing this storm at Texas in a conserted effort to wipe out the New Orleans' Katrina survivors! Is there nothing that Bush/Rove,and Co. will not resort to?!

Riffhard
September 21st, 2005 09:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/TROP/DATA/RT/float-vis-loop.html
September 21st, 2005 10:05 PM
The_Worst
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
This has all the signs of Karl Rove,and his evil weather machine!! There can be no doubt that Bush and his evil henchmen are stearing this storm at Texas in a conserted effort to wipe out the New Orleans' Katrina survivors! Is there nothing that Bush/Rove,and Co. will not resort to?!

Riffhard

I agree! In fact, if GWB hadn't invaded Iraq there wouldn't even be a Hurricane Rita.

Also, did you see that landing gear on that plane that just crash landed in LA? That was all Bush's fault too....
September 21st, 2005 11:15 PM
M.O.W.A.T. Bush is afraid that Rita will wipeout his ranch in Crawford.
September 21st, 2005 11:25 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

" KEY WEST, Fla. — Hurricane Rita (search) on Wednesday grew into a Category 5 storm with 165-mph winds as it churned over the Gulf of Mexico and was expected to make landfall on the Texas or Louisiana coast later this week.

As many as 1 million other people were ordered to clear out along the Gulf Coast (search) on Wednesday, particularly in New Orleans and Galveston, Texas. To avoid any repeats of the toll Hurricane Katrina (search) took on those who didn't evacuate when that storm hit just over three weeks ago, mandatory evacuations for Galveston will go into effect at 7 p.m. EDT.

Katrina's winds reached 145 mph when it reached land. A storm this big has never hit Galveston, Texas."

http://www.foxnews.com/

Shiver .................................

[Edited by maxy's liver]

Rita's a dirty whore. Are there any chicks named Rita who are not slutty and gross? Seriously.
September 21st, 2005 11:42 PM
Trey Krimsin
quote:
M.O.W.A.T. wrote:
Bush is afraid that Rita will wipeout his ranch in Crawford.

If that happens, there will be no more vacation time for Dubya.

Ain't Karma a bitch? LOL
September 22nd, 2005 03:49 AM
2000monkey I live in Texas and even here there is nothing normal about 101 degree heat in LATE SEPTEMBER and killer hurricanes every other week. When Bush was governor he turned Texas into the most polluted state in the union before moving on to lay waste to the environment on a national scale.Look up his record. This is what happens when you elect an oil company for Pres. Hopefully after three more years of Bushco we won't all be living in a huge pile of toxic sludge.
September 22nd, 2005 07:23 AM
Maxlugar
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Rita's a dirty whore. Are there any chicks named Rita who are not slutty and gross? Seriously.

Rita Hayworth had a little thing Macky likes to call "It".

She had "It".

Mersay!

[Edited by Maxlugar]
September 22nd, 2005 07:26 AM
LadyJane
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Rita Hayworth had a little thing Macky likes to call "It".

She had "It".

Mersay!

[Edited by Maxlugar]

Ahhh....now there's a woman with class.

One of MY idols.

I think I'll dig out my cigarette holders and gloves for the NY Summit.

LJ.

BTW...This hurricane shit scares me.
[Edited by LadyJane]
September 22nd, 2005 09:10 AM
Joey ************* NEW MATERIAL ALERT *************

Mersay!

************* NEW MATERIAL ALERT ***************

Thanks Macky !

Jersay ! ™
September 22nd, 2005 09:12 AM
Jumacfly take care my US bro!!
September 22nd, 2005 09:13 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
take care my US bro!!

Hello Juma ....................
( Rocks Off Member )

Jersay
September 22nd, 2005 09:24 AM
gustavobala don´t worry, Bu$h will take a bomb and rita will be over!
September 22nd, 2005 09:40 AM
Joey

This one's not over yet ..................

This one's not over yet ....................

This one's not over yet ....................

Joey Ditka ! ™
September 22nd, 2005 09:46 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
2000monkey wrote:
I live in Texas and even here there is nothing normal about 101 degree heat in LATE SEPTEMBER and killer hurricanes every other week. When Bush was governor he turned Texas into the most polluted state in the union before moving on to lay waste to the environment on a national scale.Look up his record. This is what happens when you elect an oil company for Pres. Hopefully after three more years of Bushco we won't all be living in a huge pile of toxic sludge.

Why bash Bush for a hurricane? He's leading us off to conquer outer space... Now the moon...then Mars...then off to conquer the Universe....
September 22nd, 2005 09:49 AM
gustavobala yes, but rita is not a ET
September 22nd, 2005 10:04 AM
Joey
quote:
gustavobala wrote:
yes, but rita is not a ET

{{{ ? }}}
September 22nd, 2005 10:10 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Joey wrote:

{{{ ? }}}

ET = Extra Terrestrial
September 22nd, 2005 10:19 AM
gustavobala et, phone, home, steven spielbierg, nothing?
September 22nd, 2005 10:41 AM
Monkey Woman Thinking about all the people in the South of USA, many of whom were already hit hard by Katrina...

Take care, all.
September 22nd, 2005 12:38 PM
monkey_man
quote:
2000monkey wrote:
I live in Texas and even here there is nothing normal about 101 degree heat in LATE SEPTEMBER and killer hurricanes every other week. When Bush was governor he turned Texas into the most polluted state in the union before moving on to lay waste to the environment on a national scale.Look up his record. This is what happens when you elect an oil company for Pres. Hopefully after three more years of Bushco we won't all be living in a huge pile of toxic sludge.

Dude don't take the bait!
September 22nd, 2005 04:16 PM
jb It's slowed down to a 4..looks like things will improve.
September 22nd, 2005 04:31 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
It's slowed down to a 4..looks like things will improve.

That is such great news that I believe I will ........

********* END TRANSMISSION ***********
September 22nd, 2005 11:20 PM
glencar
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Um, my little sister is named Rita & she's pure & beautiful!
September 22nd, 2005 11:22 PM
glencar
quote:
2000monkey wrote:

I'm praying to my Neocon God that you get covered in a pile of toxic sludge.
September 23rd, 2005 01:46 AM
2000monkey
quote:
glencar wrote:

I'm praying to my Neocon God that you get covered in a pile of toxic sludge.

Man, nobody wants to hear about your sex life.
September 23rd, 2005 01:53 AM
stonedinaustralia is texile OK???
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)