ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks thanks John Wood
Rogers Centre, Toronto September 26, 2005
© 2005 John Wood!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Giants Stadium, E. Rutherford, NJ - 15th September - Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
September 15th, 2005 08:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl With special thanks to honkytonkwom99, stonesdoug and the shidobeelanders who make this possible

http://www.stonesdoug.com

Mick announced during the show that the Stones would be playing at halftime for the SUPER BOWL!!!

1.Start Me Up
2.You Got Me Rockin
3.Shattered
4.Tumbling Dice
5.Rough Justice
6.Ruby Tuesday
7.Heartbreaker
8.Night Time
Intros Ronnie RAVING MAD WOOD
9.Worst
10.Infamy (Keith says Gold Rings on Ya)
11.Miss you
12.Oh No Not You Again
13.She's So Cold (on the B-Stage) Yousha
14.Honky Tonk Woman
15.Out of Control
16.Sympathy for the Devil
17.Jumping Jack Flash
18.Brown Sugar
19.Satisfaction
Encore
20.You Can't Always Get What You Want
21.It's Only Rock n Roll
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
September 15th, 2005 08:33 PM
scope Good Evening Voodoo, whatz up?
September 15th, 2005 08:37 PM
LadyJane I'm here.......as usual.

Scope...is it raining at Giants???

LJ.
September 15th, 2005 08:40 PM
scope I live about 30 miles east of there. It's hot and humid here and the forecast is for showers, but nothing yet. It's like Fenway weather again.
September 15th, 2005 08:45 PM
nankerphelge Yay! More Stones!
September 15th, 2005 08:48 PM
lotsajizz I just heard from Nellcote on the floor of Giants Stadium...he is dry, well, and stoked. As we finished trading baseball scores I heard the crowd roar swell and he shouted the lights are down!! It has begun!!
September 15th, 2005 08:49 PM
PartyDoll MEG Good evening fellow Stonsians!! Another concert internet event. Do we have our Stones on nice and loud and our favorite drink in hand?
September 15th, 2005 08:51 PM
LadyJane This is great, idn't????

RO...next best thing to being there.

Drink???? Be right back!!!!

LJ.

I am NOT doing the setlist tonight.....someone else can copy and paste from shidoobee. MEG??? Can you handle the duty???
September 15th, 2005 08:52 PM
pdog I'm here, in and out...
So wish I had more time, would've loved to stay for this show too!

September 15th, 2005 08:56 PM
the worst kinda guy anyone taping this ?
September 15th, 2005 08:56 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Do we have our Stones on nice and loud and our favorite drink in hand?

No loud Stones here, I would wake up my neighbors at 3AM! I do have a diet coke here though, as it's not that noisy .
September 15th, 2005 08:57 PM
pdog
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Good evening fellow Stonsians!! Another concert internet event. Do we have our Stones on nice and loud and our favorite drink in hand?

White Stripes... My kid is drinking choclate milk, I got some water... I did play ABB, like I do everyday, today...
September 15th, 2005 09:01 PM
pdog From Shidoobee

Mick announced during the show that the Stones would be playing at halftime for the supperbowl...

1.Start Me Up
2.You Got Me Rockin
3.Shattered
4.Tumbling Dice
5.Rough Justice
6.Ruby Tuesday
7.Heartbreaker
8.Night Time
Intros Ronnie RAVING MAD WOOD
9.Worst
10.Infamy (Keith says Gold Rings on Ya)
11.Miss you
12.Oh No Not You Again
13.She's So Cold (on the B-Stage) Yousha
14.Honky Tonk Woman
15.Out of Control
16.Sympathy for the Devil
Encore
22. ]
[Edited by pdog]
September 15th, 2005 09:02 PM
PartyDoll MEG I don't know how well I can do it LJ but:
1) SMU
2) YGMR
September 15th, 2005 09:03 PM
scope Angiegirl, you are really something else. Gotta admire your determination.
On another note I realized in reading your posts from either MSG or Chicago that I just missed you back in 98. I was at the Stonesworld summit for the first 2 shows and had tickets for the third, but I had my daughter with me so I went straight to the show. The clincher was wwhen you said you got "Juiced". Then the pieces fell together. So close and yet so far!
September 15th, 2005 09:03 PM
PartyDoll MEG Hey PDog you can do it - my typing is terrible Shattered #3
September 15th, 2005 09:05 PM
LadyJane Thank for the effort MEG......Shattered...the Shidoobee crowd is going wild!!!

LJ.
September 15th, 2005 09:13 PM
LadyJane 4.Tumbling Dice
5.Rough Justice

No surprises...but considering how great they are playing..I don't even care anymore.

I'd be there in a heartbeat if I could.

LJ.
September 15th, 2005 09:17 PM
PartyDoll MEG RJ and Ruby Tuesday!!! I am hoping for some new songs for Columbus next week . They have a week off to rehears right?!!
September 15th, 2005 09:19 PM
LadyJane MEG...you went to Detroit, no???

LJ.
September 15th, 2005 09:20 PM
pdog
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
RJ and Ruby Tuesday!!! I am hoping for some new songs for Columbus next week . They have a week off to rehears right?!!

They've got another show in Albany in two days then about 6 days off...
September 15th, 2005 09:22 PM
PartyDoll MEG Yes- Detroit was great!! After Columbus I have a really long break. (Denver) I don't know how I will survive! haha
September 15th, 2005 09:23 PM
pdog They're mixing it up tonight... Oh God, I wish I'd stayed in NYC...
September 15th, 2005 09:25 PM
PartyDoll MEG You should have pdog!!! LJ are you going to get Jan 20 MSG too? You'll have to PM me so we can make some plans!!
September 15th, 2005 09:25 PM
LadyJane I'll take Heartbreaker over She's So Cold.

LJ.
September 15th, 2005 09:27 PM
LadyJane
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
You should have pdog!!! LJ are you going to get Jan 20 MSG too? You'll have to PM me so we can make some plans!!

I've got tickets for the 18th but will stay for the 20th and hopefully go to that as well.

Oh MEG...haven't ya heard...there will be a MASSIVE January RO/Couch/Shidoobee/Gasland Summit.

Word.

LJ.

September 15th, 2005 09:28 PM
PartyDoll MEG Figured there would be!!! -But I am a newbie!!
September 15th, 2005 09:29 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
scope wrote:
Angiegirl, you are really something else. Gotta admire your determination.
On another note I realized in reading your posts from either MSG or Chicago that I just missed you back in 98. I was at the Stonesworld summit for the first 2 shows and had tickets for the third, but I had my daughter with me so I went straight to the show. The clincher was wwhen you said you got "Juiced". Then the pieces fell together. So close and yet so far!

Yeah, I only saw the 2nd and 3rd shows, they were awesome! But even getting to NYC on my own for 4 days when I was 24 was a special feeling .

September 15th, 2005 09:29 PM
scope Word indeed. Get ready for the first full week summit!
September 15th, 2005 09:33 PM
PartyDoll MEG Night time and Intros- Are we getting a short show tonight!!?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)