ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Roseland, NYC, September 30, 2002.
Louis Lanzano

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Typical rs.com Return to archive
09-27-02 11:16 AM
winter I bought 2 tickets for MSG - 1/18 two weeks ago on rs.com, still no seat locations. You'd think they'd have made the process a bit more efficient by now. I called to check, here's the response: "Uh, em, you should get your seating assignment in a couple of weeks, if you don't, give us a call back then."

Great thanks for the informative response, I now see why I have paid you $95 for a membership twice. Excellent customer service,

wintah
09-27-02 11:25 AM
Nellcote Wintah, my comrade....

This is my reason for not submitting to the legalized scalping of the $95 a third time! These bozos are not
operating a fan club, it's a revenue stream! Read the Fortune article, it all makes sense. Ah, but you'll be in the building, yes? But, you are the dutiful Stonesian Kin
whom shall pay for good seating, yes? These leeches know EXACTLY what they are doing. Good that you got thru.
They have there hands full w/ the Veteran's debacle, probably still do not know how to handle that farce.

Oh well, where's the spot in Hartford? Still working on two ducats, hope to covet floor seats soon....

Keep smiling, my friend!
09-27-02 11:42 AM
winter Nellcote:

I hear you loud and clear on the scalping, etc, but the Club was actually great to me last time - great seats for the openner, Nanky can attest. All I'm asking for is a seat location, hell, I'll pick the tickets up at will-call, just let me know where I'm gonna be sitting.

As for Hartford, no idea where to yuk it up, never been there, but can't wait.

In a few hours I'll be heading down to the big apple, hitting the Giants Stadium show tomorrow night. I know your views on the stadium shows, but f$%k, it's New York for the weekend and the Stones, so I ain't complaining. I am taking your advice this time, during Sympathy, I'll be making a b-line for the b-stage.

I'm predicting another Pats win on Sunday to round out my most excellent weekend.

wintah
09-27-02 12:02 PM
Nellcote Yes, Yes, my friend (as my southern continent friends say)

You will have a wicked pissa time in NYC.

We partied hard at the Meadowlands in the lot b-4 Springsteen in 99, great time. Bring your slicka!

I read the gig is at Bourbon St. North, 70 Union Place
two blocks from the arena. We will be there early, trolling for ducats if we have'nt scored by then.

Pats will blow out SD. Preview for 1/26/03, they better get used to that stadium!

Would it not be a gas if January ended up like September?

Stones-Pats Twice!!

GET TO THE B STAGE BROTHA!!! Full report next week!