ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Roseland, NYC, September 30, 2002.
Louis Lanzano

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Question about Empty Seats Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-26-02 03:41 PM
stonesmik Don't edit your postings, don't hold back! Yes I know I am of bad breed, we lost the war against Russia and the Polacks, unforgivable. But I didn't know about that watch of your grandfather, it told me always it's time to sell it. Meanwhile all the money is gone, I'm deeply sorry there is no better news from Stoneland around the Alps. Don't forget, I'm also a kid. My parents won't like it if you talk bad to me.
09-26-02 03:45 PM
Moonisup well milke don't talk bad to all of us then, ore we'll come to suisse to search my grandfathers watch, and beware, don't swallow it, I'll find it even there!LOL
09-26-02 03:53 PM
stonesmik I talk bad to nobuddy even if I never learned how to behave. Did you by the way know there were some thousands of Dutch guys fighting in the war FOR the nazis? However, I guess you're just a little jealous because the Stones like Switzerland better than Holland - remember, they already played 10 concerts here. But you are invited, 9 July 2003 is the day when all the good Swiss shepherdboys bring their cheese and watches to unite in front of the Stones stage to say: Aaaah!!!
09-26-02 03:57 PM
Moonisup
quote:
stonesmik wrote:
I talk bad to nobuddy even if I never learned how to behave. Did you by the way know there were some thousands of Dutch guys fighting in the war FOR the nazis? However, I guess you're just a little jealous because the Stones like Switzerland better than Holland - remember, they already played 10 concerts here. But you are invited, 9 July 2003 is the day when all the good Swiss shepherdboys bring their cheese and watches to unite in front of the Stones stage to say: Aaaah!!!

Well 10 in 40 fucking years, 7 shows in 2 weeks here! Unfortunatly I can't make it to Switzerland, cos I have to catch 7 here, but If you come to Holland you're invited,

and yes many dutch fought with the Germans, I don't agree with them, but I say they had courage, they knew they had to go to russia! And the suisse guarded the Nazi money Well nuff said

Let's grab a wodka now
09-26-02 04:02 PM
stonesmik 7 shows in 2 weeks, am I crazy - when was that? In fact even some Swiss guys fought for the nazis and they even didn't have to. But the Swiss have been in Russia before, fighting for Napoleon in 1812... About the gold they have brought it all here without anyone forcing them, the nazis as well as the Jews. You know: Gimme all your money, gimme aaalll your gold.

But you're rite about the wodka - cheers!! (Krepskaya strong, o my!)
09-26-02 04:05 PM
Moonisup 7 shows in 2 weeks in 2003

6 shows in 1998, including 86,000 at the Hague
2 shows in 1999, haha lol
7 shows in 1995
09-26-02 04:13 PM
stonesmik Yo ho then, you're my man! The Stones must really like Holland then, at least the Guilder, fine money, heavy money. But I know the Stones would like to play herre more often. At least Keith had his teeth fixed by a Swiss dentist back in the ole days. - What's that about jb and his avatar uglies in the other thread however?
09-26-02 04:16 PM
Moonisup some guy made very nasty comments about josh' kids, that is not nice to do!!
Page: 1 2