ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Roseland, NYC, September 30, 2002.
Louis Lanzano

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: It's Stonesmas Eve, in the city.... Return to archive
09-25-02 03:40 PM
Maxlugar I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight!

I'll be running around like nuts in my foot pajama's.

Late at night, I'll keep getting up to look out the window to see if there is a Blimp floating by.

And drinking. Always drinking.

I can't wait to sit there in MSG and hear my presents.

Ringl-ling...

Hear them ring....

It's Stonesmas time, in the city....

I still don't have my tickets but somehow, I believe.

MAXY!
09-25-02 03:55 PM
Nasty Habits Hey Maxy -- are you gonna get a nice '75 Tour of the Americas two sided repro black ringer t-shirt for Stonesmas? Hopefully Saint Mick will give you everything you want, if god won't.

09-25-02 05:45 PM
Honky Tonk Man Im with ya all the way buddy, im so fuckin pumped for Saturday!

Alex
09-25-02 05:53 PM
midnightmagic Honky Tonk Man are you that scared dude that is flying overseas? When do you leave?
09-25-02 05:55 PM
Honky Tonk Man Nah, im over my fears! I fly out Friday. Wont be getting much sleep tomorrow night!

Alex
09-25-02 05:58 PM
midnightmagic Good luck and Good luck to you Maxy finding a ticket.
09-25-02 05:59 PM
scope
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight!

I'll be running around like nuts in my foot pajama's.

Late at night, I'll keep getting up to look out the window to see if there is a Blimp floating by.

And drinking. Always drinking.

I can't wait to sit there in MSG and hear my presents.

Ringl-ling...

Hear them ring....

It's Stonesmas time, in the city....

I still don't have my tickets but somehow, I believe.

MAXY!

Stonesmas Time. Classic. You have on occassion pointed out some quality posts, and I feel I have to do that for you right now. You hit it right on. We are all like a bunch of kids waiting for that special day. Well it's tommorrow my friend.

Fuck Yup!
(can I say that, or is that a C10 thing?)
09-25-02 06:32 PM
Maxlugar "Hopefully Saint Mick will give you everything you want"

Saint Mick! HA! Wish I thought of that! Perfect.

Scope, thanks. You can say "Fuck Yup!" No problem. You are afterall a Deweys what? 20? and a Harftford what? 50?

You are a man who is not afraid to meet up in real life.

And I wave ALWAYS admired that.

Hope I can recognize you! Everybody for that matter. I last saw Fleabit and SS'y so I know I'll know them. But it seems like I can't pull up the files on everyone from CLEVELAND. The ol' brain is not tickin' right.
09-25-02 06:39 PM
Nellcote Have a wicked pissa time in NYC this weekend!

I had the pleasure of hoisting several with Nanky, Stonesdoug, Luxury 1, Winter at Sully's Bar before
the Fleet.

What a great time, great bunch of Stonesian Kin!

I can feel your anticipation, it's really great!

Don't get too blitzed...you want to savor the gifts!

Hope to see y'all in Hartfud, when I can drive ma cah to the gig!
09-25-02 07:05 PM
Riffhard Maxy surly you will remember me?I know we didn't really meet properly but I was wearing that horrid shirt and had all my extra chins with me.Remember I was seating next Albert Maysels at the PC.Did I ever mention that Albert had just eaten a salami sandwich and when he introduced himself to me in that hot ass f'ing tent.He breathed his rank ass salami breath all over me.I let him slide because after a all he did direct the greatest goddamned movie about rock&roll ever!

Anyway I look forward to actually meeting up at YOTI in a few short hours!

YOTI!YOTI!YOTI!YOTI!

Riffhard
09-25-02 09:17 PM
Maxlugar Riffy,

You were about 50 yards away and yelling "wooooo!" when you came out of the tent to go to the baffroom. That's all I remember.

I have done about six shots of rum and one glass of wine tongiht. Listened to Sheppards Bush and some Hound Dog Taylor.

Feeling frisky. frisky enough to go back down stairs and drink some more......

But it's Stonesmas Eve. Don't want to ruin it, ya know.

See you at YOTI. 4:00PM sharp!

I'll actually be there for lunch tomorrow at 12:00 noon just to make sure they have us down for 4:00PM. So if anyone is around come look for Maxy for a pre-YOTI event lunch in.

MAXY!!!!

09-26-02 03:06 AM
parmeda Max...

Were you ever able to get any rest tonight? Ahhh...the anticipation will kill ya!

Being that this party is taking place in your neck of the woods, I'd like to officially dub you, "the voice of those that won't be able to make it". We aren't able to be there in body, but our spirits and our souls will truly be a presence.

Do me a favor... When the moment seems right, gather everyone's attention. Raise your glass (bottle, whatever) high... belt out, in your loudest voice, a heartfelt "FUCK YUP!!". And let everyone know, it's from "us"...

Have a great time...ALL OF YOU! And try not to trash the YOTI too bad, lol.

Thanks Maxy!

Pam ( damn, I wish I was there! )

09-26-02 03:25 AM
~AzQb

MaxyB!!!!

~zQ is SooooooooooooWITH you baby!!! Dance like a rooster on 'shrooms!!!Salivate like a drunken DAWG!!! Howl at the fuckin moon!!!!\

~zQ will hardly catch a wink at ALL! She'll be thinking of you in the darkened room, others sleeping soundly! She's madder than a rodeo pony, more jonesed than Jimi @ Monterey, taking out the diploma again and again just to make sure: ~zQ is no longer fifteen!!!!

But she feels like it, feels like it, feels like it
YeahSheDoes!!! FuckYUP!!!

Tomorrow, B, tomorrow ; )
~!
09-26-02 10:07 AM
jb Max, it must be nice to have a basement. here, in Fla., because of the water aquifer, it is not possible to have a basement. When I visited my wife's old home in Franklin Square, everybody had basements! Some people even rent them out as a source of extra income. have you ever offered to rent your basemnet to Joey?