ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Roseland, NYC, September 30, 2002.
Louis Lanzano

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keys To Your Love! Return to archive
09-24-02 10:47 PM
Rescued I think this has already been discussed, but it's still timely: Man, I just heard "Keys to Your Love". That Mutha should have been the first single! - and I like "Don't Stop". God what a great friggin' tune "Keys to Your Love" is. It sounds like vintage 70's Stones! Fits right in there with "Worried About You", "Tops", and "If You Really Want To Be My Friend", etc. What a great Mick performance with driving, punchy, soulful music from the band. I like it, like it, yes I do. "Keys To Your Love" and "Losing My Touch" have some weight to them - real, honest to God, moving songs. I'm thrilled. These two have convinced me to buy "Forty Licks".

I want to see "Keys to Your Love" live as soon as possible. On another tack, I wonder if everything is alright with Keith. His delivery on "Slipping Away" seems pretty fucking sincere, and made this song one of my highpoints at Comiskey. That song, and "Losing My Touch" could both be politely described as melancholy.
09-25-02 08:56 AM
full moon Rescued, I agree with you.. Keys is a great song ..
09-25-02 09:20 AM
Sir Stonesalot You know, it seems as that there is no middle of the road with these new tunes. people either seem to love them, or hate them. I haven't noticed anyone being ambivilent.

Love and hate tatooed across the knuckles of his hands....
09-25-02 11:24 AM
scope
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
You know, it seems as that there is no middle of the road with these new tunes. people either seem to love them, or hate them. I haven't noticed anyone being ambivilent.

Whatever