ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Roseland, NYC, September 30, 2002.
Louis Lanzano

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ARAGON/ORPHEUM BOOT HOOOOO!!!!! Return to archive
09-24-02 03:54 PM
bedspringsonic JUST DOWNLOAD ARAGON AND 3+OF ORPHEUM /ANYBODY GOT THE ENTIRE SHOW CAUSE IT SOUND GREAT AND ROCK ON!!!!
maybe someone will answer....
when did they would play SWAY maybe in the GARDEN cause they need MICK TAYLOR? i think RON IS SO FAR AWAY FROM HIM ON cyhmk BUT anyway RON has never play like this and ireally enjoy that.I think they sound sometimes like in1972 ( rocks off) i don't like everybody needs somebody ,it sound like a joke and was better on got live single in 66
cause it was more fast and rough!!
when is the STICKY NIGHT!!!!
cya .
09-24-02 04:00 PM
Moonisup I know the Orpheum, but where did you get Aragon, could you give us an url?
09-24-02 04:08 PM
bedspringsonic hi moonisup ! whereis the entire orpheum too! make the first step!!
09-24-02 04:11 PM
Moonisup i just know the 3 songs, I just know that Toronto 2002 is a soundboard, nothing new here
09-24-02 04:17 PM
bedspringsonic ok! take a look on doug shidoobee pages , yu will find the ftp for aragon!
09-24-02 04:18 PM
Moonisup
quote:
bedspringsonic wrote:
ok! take a look on doug shidoobee pages , yu will find the ftp for aragon!

40th tour?? ore the aragon, I am a member of it
09-24-02 04:20 PM
bedspringsonic ARAGON!!
09-24-02 04:26 PM
Moonisup yeah got, but to many users now, I'll try it in the morning,
09-24-02 04:38 PM
dclayton Can somebody point me in the write direction to download tracks from the Orpheum show?

Thanks and take care!

davec
09-24-02 04:41 PM
Moonisup stonesdoug's board
40th anniversary tour
look at the thread about the orp.

MOUPPIE
09-24-02 05:05 PM
Mikey Do you think you could be more specific about the Aragon location? Stonesdoug's "40th Anniversay Tour" thread is huge!

Thanks,
Mikey
09-24-02 05:07 PM
Moonisup Mike, http://pub6.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm19.showMessage?topicID=1499.topic

this is because I love every fan, well almost every fan, not my ex-girlfriend

rik

09-24-02 05:12 PM
Mikey Thank you Moon,

I saw that and downloaded the Orpheum 3. I thought someone had mentioned that the entire Aragon show was available.

Thank you again Moon, you are a true friend.
Mikey

PS - Grolsch is my favorite and best beer in the world bar none.
09-24-02 09:41 PM
midnightmagic Some one please give me the direct url to this show, so we can download it.

Thanks a bunch.
09-24-02 10:52 PM
StrangeStrayCat I'm so glad you posted that link! Isn't Hand of Fate sounding completely amazing?!? For me that was the surprise highlight of the Aragon show and I'm thrilled that I have was able to download the Orpheum version!
09-25-02 11:16 AM
no_cole_porter Where can someone pick up some of these bootlegs? Are any out there or are they just available for downloading?
09-25-02 12:25 PM
keefnmick I would love to get a copy of the aragon show. . .please email me the ftp for the show [email protected]
Thank you!
09-25-02 04:07 PM
midnightmagic There is no FREAKIN ARAGON RECORDING YET.
Someone prove me wrong-please.
09-25-02 04:34 PM
Sticky Fingers2 I agree. I've searched everywhere for the Aragon show and found nothing. I even looked on ebay for the heck of it and still nothing. If anyone has a copy please let me know.

Thanks,
Bob