ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Roseland, NYC, September 30, 2002.
Louis Lanzano

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fiji Jim Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
09-25-02 10:33 AM
Mathijs Sirmoonie, maybe this is the way your boy friend talks to you, but I don't need you giving me German commands. Piss off.

Mathijs
09-25-02 10:36 AM
sirmoonie Du bist ein fagella!

Lighten up Mathie. No need to plow moof piss just because the sun isn't shining.
09-25-02 10:40 AM
jb SirMoonie..those german commands are making me a bit nervous...achtung baby!!!
09-25-02 10:45 AM
sirmoonie I think Mathjis is mad at me, Josh. Did you see what he insinuated? That was snide of him. A snide insinuation if I've ever seen one.
09-25-02 10:50 AM
Moonisup German, hmmmmmm I will say nothing about that!!
09-25-02 10:55 AM
jb Mathjis , it seems, is mad at everybody and in particular, the Stones. As I have often said, this once great Stones historian, has become an embitterd protagonist regarding every aspect of this tour. He also made, IMHO, some very impolite commnets regarding "us" on the IORR message board. I asked him yesterday to apologize, and even offered him 100 dollars or 2000 gilders(whatever is less) for the handsome Girls boot....yet, rather than embrace my attempt at reapproachment, he again is on the prowl. This is puzzling, as the Dutch, evidenced by my friend the Wooden shoe, are a most gregarious, fun-loving people.
09-25-02 11:28 AM
Moonisup Well he could be living on an island we have a few of them, maybe Sint Maarten ore Curacau, if that is a fact, he could also be in drug-trafficing

The wooden shoe
09-25-02 11:44 AM
jb Rik, have you ever been to Spain...went a few years ago to Marbella(the spanish riviera)...very nice...also went to Morocco and visited Gibralter...
09-25-02 11:52 AM
Moonisup Never been there, I love France, but some frenchmen are a bit arrogant, like in paris, not all, I must say that, I've met a nice girl their, and I can say, she was hot!! Have you ever visited Holland?
09-25-02 12:30 PM
jb I thought I told you when I was 16, back in 1978, I spent 2 weeks in Europe with my good friend Jim Lewis from Palm Beach. We visited the Netherlands and in particular, the red light district of amsterdam. I still have posts cards from that trip with the pretty Dutch girls sitting in the window.
[Edited by jb]
09-25-02 12:58 PM
Moonisup No josh, you never told me that, you told me that you went to Spain with your wife for your wedding!! Well cool that you've had a great time, I will visit the US when I am over 21, the drinking age in the US!! I just don't know where I'll go
09-25-02 01:32 PM
jb Don't go to the following cities:
1)Philadelphia
2)Washington D.C.
3)Tacoma
4)Nashville
5)San Antonio
6)Nashville
7)Cleveland or Columbus
Do visit New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and Boca Raton.
09-25-02 01:39 PM
Moonisup
quote:
jb wrote:
Don't go to the following cities:
1)Philadelphia
2)Washington D.C.
3)Tacoma
4)Nashville
5)San Antonio
6)Nashville
7)Cleveland or Columbus
Do visit New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and Boca Raton.

Phily I know off, what are the other reasons, Oh yeah Nashvile is country, ugh
09-25-02 02:19 PM
Sir Stonesalot Moupie, don't listen to Josh.

Philly is a great rock n roll town. I'll show you around South St. when you come over. I promise that you won't get beat up.

Unless you wear a Dolphins jersey. Or a Cowboys jersey. Or a NY Rangers sweater. Or a Mets shirt. Or a Braves uni.....even God himself couldn't save you then.

Other than that, it's just drink, eat, and be merry!
09-25-02 02:24 PM
Moonisup So you'll give me a tour?? Well that would be nice!!

rik
09-25-02 02:27 PM
Sir Stonesalot Sure I'll give you a tour.

We can get fucked up and go tip some cows.
09-25-02 02:32 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Sure I'll give you a tour.

Yeah, we take some famous dutch stuff and drink some wodka, yeah that would be cool! Will if ya ever visit Holland we're gonna grab a drink
09-25-02 03:15 PM
Nasty Habits
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
the jury's still out with me - but i suspect sirmoonie may be right - the goat has effected a few flashes of brilliance but can he sustain the rage - or is he just a one-trick-cow?

What I don't understand is why the Goat's longevity is even an issue. Is not the rock and roll pantheon based upon one hit wonders who filled the airwaves with a glorious obnoxious noise for a couple of months and then were never heard from again? Isn't it likely that even were the goat to retire and never post again that some people would still drop, "Coffee. Fuck liver!" and "A gasgasgasn't" into a post and a few of us would chuckle appreciatively and remember the cow with the Elvis grin? I say celebrate the Goat's bile while it boils for tomorrow (today!) it may begone!

09-25-02 04:00 PM
sirmoonie Check out Goatie's website from his profile, for further clues into the mind of this "person." Things are beginning to become clear.......
09-25-02 04:13 PM
stonesmik sirmoonie - can you please tell me: what is a "fagella"? Cos I also wanta have my share of laughing when it's time for it.
09-25-02 08:04 PM
beer Here are some of the things it says on Ragin Goats homepage.

"prepare uniform batches of suckling kids for premium goat meat"

"fecal contamination of sucked teats;"

"Successful hand rearing requires that you stick to a few fundamental rules. A dry, clean, well-drained area with shelter is essential. As with all intensively reared animals, good ventilation is important, and any draughts should be eliminated. Clean bedding, feeders and waterers help to ensure that the kids remain healthy.
Kids can be reared on an elevated platform"

Are you some kind of sicko pedophile?
09-25-02 08:32 PM
Fiji Joe Ya'll want me to flex my muscles and learn this goat a lesson?

I know three angry guys from Nebraska that know what to do when a goat gets out of hand.
09-26-02 03:56 AM
~AzQb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I never fucking said Taylor sued the Stones. I was commenting that his being pissed for not being paid for songs he played on is ridiculous.

You watch that tone, boy. I'm a mild mannered man, but even I have my limits. And get rid of that avatar. Friggin' tired of looking at that poofy little goofball.

Good God, sirmoonie. I feel PRECISELY the same. The little geek needs a good whuppin'.

No shit. Fucking ridiculous.

~!
09-26-02 04:10 AM
Mathijs >He also made, IMHO, some very impolite commnets >regarding "us" on the IORR message board. I asked him >yesterday to apologize, and even offered him 100 dollars >or 2000 gilders(whatever is less) for the handsome Girls >boot....yet, rather than embrace my attempt at >reapproachment, he again is on the prowl. This is >puzzling, as the Dutch, evidenced by my friend the Wooden >shoe, are a most gregarious, fun-loving people.

Josh, what comments about you did I make then? As far as I remember I made some bad commenents about Dougstones's site, as I feel that's a site full of crap filled with people who only have 2 CD's of the Stones, and about the IORR site, that due to the ananymous postings it goes out of hand too often. I said that the Rocks Off site is my favourite as on here you at least have open discussions with genuine Stones fans.

Are you gonna buy Handsome Girls now?

Mathijs
ps you can pay in dollars -the Dutch guilder doesn't exist anymore since 1/1/02 -we have the euro now in Europe....
09-26-02 06:17 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:

What I don't understand is why the Goat's longevity is even an issue. Is not the rock and roll pantheon based upon one hit wonders who filled the airwaves with a glorious obnoxious noise for a couple of months and then were never heard from again? Isn't it likely that even were the goat to retire and never post again that some people would still drop, "Coffee. Fuck liver!" and "A gasgasgasn't" into a post and a few of us would chuckle appreciatively and remember the cow with the Elvis grin? I say celebrate the Goat's bile while it boils for tomorrow (today!) it may begone!

oh nasty, i agree entirely with what you say and it's also my point - it is a question of creativity not longevity

maybe the goat should stop now...it's certainly made its mark

timing, of course,is everything...

btw, whatever did happen to uncle remus? i hope he's ok

soon come private longer message
09-26-02 12:40 PM
Raging GOAT!!! Goat don't stop. Heheheheheheheheh! Long as life of the carrot. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...
Page: 1 2 3