ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Roseland, NYC, September 30, 2002.
Louis Lanzano

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NYC SPIT at the YOTI Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
09-24-02 12:07 PM
jb "I bet there's not a lot of sixteen year olds here, but were gonna do this one for ya anyway" -Mick Jagger
09-24-02 12:09 PM
TomL You got it. You win a 4 slice toaster with cover.
09-24-02 01:10 PM
luxury1 Oh come on nankerphelge, aren't you gonna tell ALL of us how much you make?? That way maybe you could get a few more cyber-honeys after the nank.
BTW, I am 35.
09-24-02 01:14 PM
jb Nanker may very well be the proverbial money bags on this site...
09-24-02 03:37 PM
luxury1 Shhhhhhh.......
09-24-02 04:00 PM
Maxlugar Are you coming to MSG Luxury1?

I heard you are as hot as all living hell.

MAXY!
09-24-02 05:02 PM
luxury1 I hope to at least make the YOTI scene--but Giants is a definite!!
[Edited by luxury1]
09-24-02 09:18 PM
nankerphelge Money ain't what attracts them to the nank sweetheart! It's my fucking warmth that gets 'em everytime! And I did indeed have a number of different goggles on in Boston -- were you the short bald-headed chick with the hairy mole? God you were cute...
09-24-02 10:51 PM
Sir Stonesalot That's my nanky!
09-25-02 10:21 AM
sirmoonie YOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why, thats downright skanky!!! Rhymes with spanky.

Stones in MSG. Tomorrow, I believe. If I'm not mistaken.

Plow moof piss.

See yinsins.
09-25-02 11:37 AM
Joey Moonie...............

How was the gig last night ???????????????

Please , I's justs gots to know .

J.

09-25-02 11:52 AM
sirmoonie Pete was just killer. I mean just....Pete. On guitar.

Local pape had this to say.

http://www.startribune.com/stories/457/3324820.html

Check out his comment about "The Two." Bastard heisted that from you Joey! Lemme know if you want me to pay him a social call.

Daltrey wasn't as croaking as suggested. At least to me.

Damn, pretty hungover and my ears are ringing like a goat pissed in them. Gotta get "up" for YOTI and MSG tomorrow. Need something peppy cuz I be dragging right now.
09-25-02 12:03 PM
Joey " Lemme know if you want me to pay him a social call. "

Yes , please do Moonie -- but just give the guy the " B " treatment instead of the " A " treatment .

After all , he did write a favorable review .

Does the Xcel really hold sixteen thousand people ?

Not bad -- please let me know if you hear any more about Stones at the target center in Feb .

That would be cool !

Later ,

Gotta Jet -- Bail ,

Jo Jo

09-25-02 01:20 PM
sirmoonie Kinda bizarre. Year 2002, seeing the two greatest bands of all time in same week. Thunkage.

Really missed Entwistle though, Joey. It really didn't seem like the Who, rather Townshend/Daltrey. Cool, but not the same by any means.
09-25-02 01:41 PM
Joey " Really missed Entwistle though, Joey. It really didn't seem like the Who, rather Townshend/Daltrey. Cool, but not the same by any means."

Yeah , I know what you mean . Still , what a show .

Moonie , check out this link to see and read about the stripper who was with Entwistle the night he died :

www.thewhothismonth.com/stripper.html

The link has been down the last hour , but is supposed to be up again real soon . It's pretty long and it has a picture of what she looks like. I'm definitely not imppressed with her, at one point in the article she says " I wish I had kept those doodles he shown me, they'd be worth a fortune now" How disgusting!!!!! She also says that " Rock groups always trust her because she never opens her mouth, well what is she doing now. "

Joey

09-25-02 01:50 PM
sirmoonie She gives whores a bad name, Joey.
09-25-02 01:51 PM
nankerphelge Okay -- officially spent here in DC!! Just wandering around in a daze! Might as well pack it all up and head to NYC right now.

YOTI!YOTI!YOTI!YOTI!
09-25-02 01:55 PM
sirmoonie Nanky, when are you going? I got an early flight tomorrow. Finishing a freakin' brief right now! Can't put together a coherent paragraph! I'm all wingo!

Yo Yo Yo Yo Yotiiiiiiiii!!!!!!
09-25-02 02:02 PM
nankerphelge I'm in the car about 8:30-9:00 and if all goes well, will be in the hotel by about 1:30-2:00. I am staying at the Avalon -- where are you?

Got YOTI?

09-25-02 02:06 PM
Maxlugar Has anyone else noticed how YOTI is very close to being YODA.

YOTI, YODA...

I got fucking goosebumps!

Use the force!

MAXY!
09-25-02 02:10 PM
sirmoonie Mansfield. Should be in around 2pm also.
09-25-02 02:17 PM
nankerphelge I smell a C10 quorum!! We must arrive at the YOTI stoned!
09-25-02 02:25 PM
sirmoonie Yes. We'll bee-line straight to Maxy's posh office, close the door and stink up the place!
09-25-02 02:36 PM
nankerphelge It's a fucking plan.
So let it be written, so let it be done!

I think YOTI sounds like YETI -- the legendary ruddy-furred Himalayan bigfoot creature!
09-25-02 03:01 PM
Maxlugar You make Maxy say "Huh"?

What is a quorum?

And why will it be performed in Maxy's posh north east facing 15th floor office?

Shiver!

You may be here at 4:00PM but MAxy will be at YOTI starting on his 2nd brew-ha-ha!

09-25-02 03:14 PM
nankerphelge A quorum is a less than complete number of people in a group that, usually through their by-laws, can conduct business on behalf of the whole. For the C10, I propose that even 1 is a party quorum -- but 2 is definitely enough to start drinking on behalf of all the C10. Moonie and I can't wait til 4:00!
09-25-02 03:21 PM
Maxlugar Oh I see.....

I want to Quorum too!

Quorum! Rum! Fuck the Quo!

I'm out of Saba Spice Rum!

09-25-02 03:21 PM
Joey " A quorum is a less than complete number of people in a group that, usually through their by-laws, can conduct business on behalf of the whole. "

You want a quorum ????? I got your quorum right here :

www.HoweMilitaryAcademy.com

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another Grand Slam by the Joey .

Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe ***** DAMN ***** Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joe Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joey

Bunny

09-25-02 03:24 PM
Maxlugar Isn't that a queer-rump?

(Right out of the park on a line drive)

F.Y.!

M!
09-25-02 03:39 PM
luxury1 Oh Christ, you guys are losing it.. I'm starting to get scared. Dare I show up??
Page: 1 2 3