ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Roseland, NYC, September 30, 2002.
Louis Lanzano

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I need your help!!!! Please read Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-23-02 10:33 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I have another cool item on e-Bay

clock the image and go! (bid or just watch)

09-23-02 10:51 AM
jb Geraldo..give me your address and i would be happy to contribute to your travel fund...alternatively, I would be glad to pay for any boots you want to sell...jb
09-23-02 11:01 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
How much do you need for ur trip to Denver incl. ticket?

LOL good question, I need around $1,000
09-23-02 11:03 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:
Geraldo..give me your address and i would be happy to contribute to your travel fund...alternatively, I would be glad to pay for any boots you want to sell...jb

Thank you JB, very kind, but at the moment I am not asking for donatios, very cool from you as many others. Just bid on my acutions, or buy the Keith by Kevin photo, a real collector's item.
09-23-02 05:25 PM
moy up
09-23-02 05:27 PM
Moonisup yeah let's keep this one up!
09-23-02 06:36 PM
Soul Survivor ^
|
|
|

up
09-24-02 01:01 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Another magazine!

09-24-02 05:26 AM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Also transfers of other pictures or special designs!

Gerardo I would be more than pleased to help and if you won't take donations what about the above...can you give us some more detail... could you do a transfer of my avatar or something like that?

BTW, I fully confident you will get there one way or another
09-24-02 10:57 AM
Nasty Habits Hey Gerardo --

If you won't take donations, will you let me put a few things up on Ebay that I'm looking to get rid of and SPLIT the sale price with you?

I have a stack of stuff I decided to part with to fund the sale of my own Stones adventure, but it turned out I didn't really need to sell it. I'd love to put it up and split the take with you.

You good with that?

NASTY!

09-25-02 07:35 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
Gerardo I would be more than pleased to help and if you won't take donations what about the above...can you give us some more detail... could you do a transfer of my avatar or something like that?

I can do a transfer of whatever pic you may want, the one I offer is the infamous "We're Only In It For The Money" Rocks Off family snapshot, and in the new version you and Pako Gerte the guy (the real one) of your avatar is there!!

OK, I made a print out and put it in this t-shirt modelled by my daughter Emilia

09-25-02 08:12 AM
L&A Hey, Gerardo, fantastic ! If one day someone told me that I would have my face printed on a t-shirt modelled by a nice little girl on the other side of the world....
09-25-02 05:11 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Pako Gerte the guy (the real one)

Thanx Voodoochile, I'll e-mail you re the transfer.

BTW, and sorry to drag the thread of topic, could you give me the lowdown on this paco gerte chap. I've noticed before you've referred to the other pic. you have of him (the coloured one of what appears to be a painting) as being the "original" or has you said above "the real one". I'd have thought the "exile" shot was the inspiration for the other but clearly there's more to this than I'm aware of (nothing new in that 'tho - it happens all the time!)

Your elucidation is keenly anticipated and would be much appreciated

Thanx again
09-25-02 09:55 PM
Fiji Joe JB...don't you have a private jet or something? Or did you spend all your money on that big stucco house?

Count me in for a Rolling Stones Air-Freshner...$20 a fair price?
Page: 1 2