ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Roseland, NYC, September 30, 2002.
Louis Lanzano

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mojo Salutes Rocks Off Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
09-20-02 11:41 AM
Moonisup nothing is trivial when it concerns the stones! Well we can shake hands jb, I'm the best fan from Europe (it isn't that hard)

rik, the wooden shoe
09-20-02 11:43 AM
jb F505 likes Donna Summer...this guy is unquestionably a poofer!
09-20-02 11:46 AM
Moonisup yeah, glad you read that!! I think that is sad! No resistance for me to be the best Dutch fan, there is no competition!!
09-20-02 11:48 AM
jb The Germans seem pretty fanatical about the Stones...I think they are just fanatics in general.
09-20-02 11:56 AM
Moonisup hahaha, Yeah that is true, in football and in a few other things I won't say here, cos holland is germany's neighbour!!

The shot shoe
[Edited by Moonisup]
09-20-02 12:03 PM
Dandelion*
quote:
jb wrote:
I like all 3 boards...I just can't post as much on Keno's b/c it's too slow...Shidoobee is great, but a group of his regulars are always seriously offended by me and complain to Doug...the poor guy has to listen to these cry babies and truthfully he is getting sick of the hassle I cause him..this board, however, has just the right mix of sarcasm, profanity, Stones, and other miscellaneous topics...
[Edited by jb]

Josh, I am a great fan of your work over on Shidoobee. Please don't let them get you down. Fight the good fight!
09-20-02 12:06 PM
jb And the funny thing is, per Doug's rules, I have to be polite....they don't even get a small dose of my abuse, yet they whine...thanks Dandelion!
[Edited by jb]
09-20-02 12:26 PM
~AzQb

....um....THIS is PRECisely as to what i was referring to earlier, luv ; )

~
09-20-02 07:13 PM
Honky Tonk Man MOONISUP! Remember wheen We beat you in Euro 96?, I l9ove you , you drunk bastard, love every fucvking drunk person.,

Voodoo, you got the right magazine!!!!!!!! JB, i weant to meet you someday. Would be a nice day

Fucking week to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
aLEXZ
09-20-02 07:15 PM
Moonisup Well you mean England?? Not the US they can't play football at all!! well we took revenge in 2000!! Well be back in 2004!!

cheers Alex!!!!!!

rik

GimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimme a wooden shoe and good wodka
09-20-02 07:32 PM
Honky Tonk Man wELL moonisup, i block anything like thwst outa my mind. remember when you beat us in 94. Ronal Coman fowled Davisd PALATT. Should of nbeen a penslty. Was not. you won 2-0!!
very unfair. you got some ace players though. Ruud Vn Nistsolroy for starters. Fucking great tall player. Sir Stonesalot is the American footy fan on this little board!!!!!!!!

Im still frunk. been outside for a smoke, still not sober. be fine for work in morning thoufgh. fuck yeah. i like me, cos when im drunk im not nasty!!!!!!! i will be as rich as jb one day. i cant say how as i may get in trouble, but i will. love you allllll

fucking new yourk, new york soon. new yorl, new tyourk, new york, new yourk, new york!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

i love doing this shit, shit yeah. im gonna deleate these posats tomorrow. i will be ashamewd. i know it. i will be very embaressed. i always am. moonisup, you have a fit, hot dutch bit of skirt, hope things are great with her. have a girlfreind too. we are in love and are going to a theme park on monday11111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex
09-20-02 07:35 PM
Scot Rocks I will stay silent on football matters...for obvious reasons!!!!!!!

hint...40,000 fisherman and fishmongers from some islands...that is enough

Mark

09-20-02 07:37 PM
Moonisup Well I am happy to see you have had a great day!! LOL
don't delete this tomorrow! this is fun!!

have a good night sleep, I will, it is here saturday right now 01.40 almost in the morning, I am enjoying my last bit of wodka with a nice cigarette, yes it is bad for your health I know that, but I like, like it yes I do!!

rik

the wooden shoe
[Edited by Moonisup]
09-20-02 07:42 PM
Scot Rocks I am visting a fine establishment tomorrow that provides beers from all over the world...I have been there many times lol, Bohemia from Mexico is ok, Peroni great, I had this Norweigen stuff which was well not bad, however nothinh like a good ole Jack D or Southern Comfort though to finish off.

Mark, preparing and looking forward too large alcohol intake...while under the influence of alcohol just now too.lol
09-20-02 07:48 PM
Honky Tonk Man Mark, i remember the result""""""""" dont worry!!!!!!!!!!

MOONISUP!!!, you like smoking and vodka toooo!!! Great!!!!!! I have to go outside to smoke, parnts do not like it, they are old and dont understand what a poor bvoy has to do,.

fuck yeah, love holland and ajax. not realy, but i like moonisup, hes cool, now i have to go and listen to ASH. AGGGGGGGHHHH My secret is out. Not popularin us, but im sure Merk knows who they RE. Shitty band from Northern Irland. Girl is hot though, like lots of girlssssssss!!!!!!!!! seen the video to "Envy" Mark?//////

yeahhh babt, oggg yerah, fuck yeah.

voodoo, jaxx and gazza, very sorry. will make ap0ologies later1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please allow me to introduce my self, too drubk to remember lyrics, but im a poor boy with a job, jumpoin jack fladh, dad dad dad jumpinh jack flash, dad da da what the fuck cocks, pysyydsd

yeah yeah ,baby

,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Alex#Alers

Alex
09-20-02 07:53 PM
Scot Rocks Yeah seen the video Alex, that girl is pretty hot indeed. I liked some of Ash's songs, however that song "Candy" was well absolute crap, I couldn't believe how crap a song that was. lol

I can't wait to see what Don't Stop video will be like.

Mark
09-20-02 09:15 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Shidoobeeland is by far one of the best places on the net, is a message board with more than 22,000 visits per day and more than 400 posts per day. We have received the setlists live as the shows go on from there, and much more.

For a boardaholic is a paradise!!

Of course with such a heavy traffic he may have some �brown noses� and nerds, but his work deserves a very special recognition. Sometimes the people use to express kind words for him, but IMHO that's does not necessarily mean kissing his ass.

BTW, which other places were mentioned? Maybe Shidoobeeland was mentioned, who knows?

.....That's dead right about Stonesdoug's site Voodoo. He has decreed that the board will not be used as an arena for religous, or political debate, this seems to keep things on a fairly even keel. People tend to behave over there, I know I do, it's called respect, mutual respect. Thing is it's his board, and he'll do it his way, and all power to him, if people think they can do a better job, let's see' em try. Anyway I don't agree that it's a site for arse lickers, that's crap!
09-20-02 09:19 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
hahaha, Yeah that is true, in football and in a few other things I won't say here, cos holland is germany's neighbour!!

The shot shoe
[Edited by Moonisup]

.....LOL Moonie! Yeah! You never know when The Fatherland might decide to have another go.
09-20-02 09:23 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
Well you mean England?? Not the US they can't play football at all!! well we took revenge in 2000!! Well be back in 2004!!

cheers Alex!!!!!!

rik

GimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimmeGimme a wooden shoe and good wodka

.....Maybe the Dutch national team should reinstate the likes of Gullit, Van Basten & Rijkarrd Moonie!
09-20-02 09:28 PM
Miss U. Hi FrankH, I just saw what you posted earlier in this thread....

My Brian Jones site is here:

http://www.angelfire.com/rock2/hotstuff/images/index.html

Or Click below in this post where it says "Brian Jones Most Precious Stone".

I focus on Jajouka, Brian's influence today & love of both Brian AND the Stones.

Also the message board is here:

http://pub59.ezboard.com/bsingthisalltogether

but there's not too many people, so you're welcome to join in!

See ya bud.
09-20-02 11:26 PM
Maxlugar Someone should write a book about Rocks Off.

seriously.
09-21-02 02:04 AM
Stonesthrow So what's stopping you, BB? You're in the silver tongued devil profession and knowledgeable about the place. Go for it.
09-21-02 02:25 AM
Martha Kudos, congrats, cheers and all the rest for getting the nod in this month's Mojo everyone!!!!!

Can't wait to see it for myself...

when my issue arrives in the mail... waiting..... impatiently.......

tap.. tap.. tap.. (nervous tapping of fingers on desk as I wait for the mailman)
09-21-02 04:27 AM
Nasty Habits
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Someone should write a book about Rocks Off.

seriously.

I spent from May forward trying to convince a number of publishers for American magazines and even a couple of houses that such a book should be written. I was met with interest but rejection. But I agree one hundred percent. It is my considered opinion that some of the finest rock and roll writing in the world today appears on Rocks Off.

09-21-02 04:40 AM
Moonisup
quote:
gypsymofo60 wrote:
.....Maybe the Dutch national team should reinstate the likes of Gullit, Van Basten & Rijkarrd Moonie!

yeah that would be cool! Maybe we could win a cup then!! But hey, we've Ruud now!

rik
09-21-02 09:34 AM
gypsymofo60 Moonie, Van Nistelrooy is a gun striker, no doubt about it,but The old triumvirate of Ruud G, Marco V. B & Frank R was absolutely dynamite. I've always been a great fan of dutch football, all the way back to Cruyff, Kiezer & Neeskens, and I think the recent WC was weakened without the Dutch. Which club doyou support? I've still got an old Ajax shirt circa 73/74. Sorry for diverting off the Stonesy thread.
09-21-02 09:35 AM
stone jr. test
09-21-02 09:37 AM
stone jr. test
09-21-02 09:40 AM
Moonisup
quote:
gypsymofo60 wrote:
Moonie, Van Nistelrooy is a gun striker, no doubt about it,but The old triumvirate of Ruud G, Marco V. B & Frank R was absolutely dynamite. I've always been a great fan of dutch football, all the way back to Cruyff, Kiezer & Neeskens, and I think the recent WC was weakened without the Dutch. Which club doyou support? I've still got an old Ajax shirt circa 73/74. Sorry for diverting off the Stonesy thread.

Well AJAX is doing fine lately, However I support TELSTAR, that is from the 2nd division, AJAX is second best, I used to play with the new dutch star, VAN DER VAART when I was young, it's a nice guy and a wonderfull footballer, isen't EMERTON from Down under??

rik
09-21-02 11:51 AM
Maxlugar Nasty,

I had no idea!

You are right, too.

This and Gasland are the best meesage boards I have ever seen. The fact that they are Rolling Stones boards is largely irrelevant. I'm a regular at many differnt types of message boards and have never seen anything close to what goes on here.

Shiver!

Not sure what Stonesthrow means by "Silver Tongued Devil Profession" but I'd like to help. I am near all the major publishing companies.

STONES!

M!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5