ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From Kalingrad with love... Thanks Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jade hires stripper... Return to archive
09-23-03 04:01 PM
caro ...while daddy's suffering!!!!
(see the "bad back" thread)

Jade's jewel of a party

By Laura Craik, Evening Standard
22 September 2003

For most of us, Sunday night means an episode of Heartbeat. For the fashion crowd, it is the perfect excuse to dress up in their finest cocktail dresses and jewels. Slippers? Only if they're jewelled, darling.

There is no such thing as a day of rest during London Fashion Week, which started on Saturday and plays host to almost as many parties as it does shows.
Last night it was the turn of Garrard to host a housewarming party for Jade Jagger. This being fashion week, the house in question was not a two-up, twodown but a three-storey emporium in Albermarle Street, Garrard's newlyopened Mayfair premises.

Jagger has been creative director of Garrard since it split from Asprey last September and has rejuvenated the house with her young, edgy designs which have pulled in a less fusty crowd, including rap star Missy Elliott and supermodel Kate Moss.

Even seasoned partygoers Claudia Schiffer, Nicky Haslam and Lady Victoria Hervey were shocked at the entertainment Jagger had laid on.

Perhaps we should have guessed by her choice of evening dress - a black , backless bustle dress with dominatrix lacing by Versace - that the night ahead was to be a kinky one. But nobody was quite prepared for Dita Von Teese.

As well as being US rocker Marilyn Manson's current girlfriend, the ravenhaired German is a performance artist - or stripper if you are going to be blunt, although her act is more art than tart.

Her teasing display was a fine piece of burlesque, starting with the coy removal of a frothy tulle skirt and progressing to the bold removal of stockings, bra and suspenders, so that only a pair of nipple tassels were left.

As a finale, Von Teese jumped into a woman-sized glass of champagne and continued her dancing inside.

Heaven knows what relevance this has to jewellery, but given Von Teese's costume, it is probably safe to say that the Fifties are back in style.

Girls in Fifties' matelots and fishnets were on hand to serve tempura and truffle oil risotto. These and the copious supply of Moet undoubtedly made Jagger's bash the party of the week - but then, it is only Sunday.

09-23-03 04:05 PM
steel driving hammer Man From Elsian Fields has been on all week on Starz.

Ebert had it on his 10 Best of 2002.

What job to be a elite male stripper eh?
09-24-03 04:57 AM
dealer squealing Ohh what can i do..... i´m in love with Jade!!
I would give alot for a night with her
09-24-03 05:29 AM
Jumacfly she s beautiful....whaouuwwwww, she s jaggalicious!!
09-24-03 06:08 AM
keith_tif yes she's very beautiful!!!!
09-24-03 07:43 AM
caro Here's a few more pics, then...

09-24-03 07:46 AM
Jumacfly Caro do you want my death!!!! ??
she was.. euh, she IS hot!!!
09-24-03 07:50 AM
caro I have pics of the stripper, too! Actually, she's not as hot as Jade

Ju, are you doing a greasy morning too? err.. you see what I mean!
Oh.
It's not even morning any more.
I gotta go work...
09-24-03 08:11 AM
Jumacfly pfff....now i m out of control!!
people at work are asking why i got stars in my eyes...
well, i m at work but my mind is in the stones galaxy..or between Jade 's chest !!!
anyway where are working?
09-24-03 08:34 AM
caro Actually, I'm a student. I just finished a 100-pages "mémoire", and now I'm preparing to explain my teachers just why my work is so good. ahem.

Here's another one, pour la route

09-24-03 08:37 AM
Jumacfly ok...mick, may I marry your daughter ???
good luck pour ton memoire...

Cheers, who s got pix of Keith daugthers?? cuz if Jade doesn t want.... hu hu hu...
09-24-03 08:41 AM
dealer squealing Jumacfly, i want her too
She is SOOO HOT, and she KNOWS it
09-24-03 08:45 AM
Jumacfly but does she want us?? not sure!!! LOL!!!!
Does Chuck have daugthers too??
i mean without beard of course ....
09-24-03 08:51 AM
dealer squealing don´t know if she wants us but what could be more intresting than an Frenshman and an Icelander
hehehe i was also thinking about Chuck, i forgot to ask him about his daughters when i met him this summer.
The Richards girls are also wery intresting but they are a bit younf, don´t know if the old man would like it but they are two and identical, so thats solves our problem
09-24-03 09:10 AM
Jumacfly lol DS !!!!
see ya at our next family meeting with Keith!!
09-24-03 01:19 PM
MarthaMyDear I don't know... lol.............. I saw a pic. of Keith's daughter (the one who's going-out with Mick's son!!! lol..................... :P I can't remember her name?!?!?!) and I think she's prettier... I think it's just her vibe that makes her more attractive, IMHO... And, I do think Georgia is going to surpass Jade, also... What a cute kid she is... I wish I had gone to see Jade's jewelry, though, which is what I had planned on doing in England and just never got around to it!!! That's alright, though... I probably would have spent ALL my spending money on ONE PIECE ANYWAYS!!! lol.......................... Look at the crowd in those pix!!! Where is the fricking rock 'n roll?!?!?! lol.......... Just teasing... lol..................... Weird mood today... Cranky in the fricking morning, I guess!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for posting those pix, none-the-less!!! lol...................... :P PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
09-24-03 01:36 PM
Monkey Woman A stripper in a champagne glass? Now, that's style! I must say that Mick and Bianca did a great job in educating their daughter. I'm not in love (hey, I'm straight) but I'm definitely in awe.