ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From Kalingrad with love... Thanks Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Angiegirl and Bernard Fowler in Amsterdam (pic)... Return to archive
09-23-03 12:22 PM
Angiegirl We saw them all leave, have some pics already, some are ready end of this week, but here's the most important one:
Me and Bernard Fowler
at the Amstel Hotel, Amsterdam, yesterday afternoon. They were all leaving for the venue.

[Edited by Angiegirl]
09-23-03 12:25 PM
steel driving hammer Gosh that must of been great!

Hey I have a question, please don't get mad ok?

If he would asked you to come up in his room for sex, would you?
09-23-03 12:26 PM
Charliegirl That's so cool!! Have you ever met him before? Who else did you get to see??
09-23-03 12:28 PM
jb Did you ask him if they are coming back to the USA next year? Do you think he was "large"?
09-23-03 12:31 PM
steel driving hammer They're all large in his ancestry...

Like Cheech said "Hey Man, You Want A Big Stick?!
09-23-03 12:32 PM
jb I think you should post that on GasX3...LMAO
09-23-03 12:38 PM
luxury1 "they" are not all large.
09-23-03 12:40 PM
gypsy Cool! Way to go, Angiegirl!

Lux is right...they are not all large...Joey told me as much when he was in Leavenworth.
09-23-03 12:41 PM
steel driving hammer LOL, but you have shown me the light of Jesus Christ our Savior!

But really, I have too much fun when I'm at Keno's.

Restless as a cat caged up in a zoo...
09-23-03 12:41 PM
nankerphelge While we are on the subject of black and pink:

http://www.jackpurcell.com/convhigh.html

"they" come in all sizes!!!!
09-23-03 12:44 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Lux is right...they are not all large...Joey told me as much when he was in Leavenworth.

He told you that too!

But he promised me not to tell anybody!

Stick that Big Black Crank Shaft up your ass Ronnie!

09-23-03 12:46 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Gosh that must of been great!

Hey I have a question, please don't get mad ok?

If he would asked you to come up in his room for sex, would you?

No I wouldn't actually. Honestly. I just think he's cute . Nothing more.

I didn't ask him about US shows. Not that he would have given me any straight answers if I had asked him. I was just too glad I finally had the nerve to run after him and yell: hey Bernard, can I please have a picture with you, please???
09-23-03 12:49 PM
Angiegirl O, and I'll post some other pics later tonight, from Mick, Charlie and Ronnie. Keith had a van ready, and that stupid van blocked the entrance so I have a dark pic of his head just above the van. But I'll do my best. Most pics are a bit blurry as my friend doesn't have autofocus on her camera unfortunately, and didn't have time to focus the camera by hand as the boys jumped to their cars so quickly.
More tonight tho.
09-23-03 12:50 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
No I wouldn't actually. Honestly. I just think he's cute . Nothing more.

Thanks for answering maturely and not flying off the handle.

I really respect in that in you, always have.

09-23-03 12:53 PM
Angiegirl Hmmm, flying off the handle. Learning new sayings and improving my English every day here, lol! No, but why would I, I can understand the question actually.
09-23-03 01:44 PM
steel driving hammer Angie, you are the real thing, even better than the real thing.

Stay Down to Earth hon, there's less people there and the road is less travelled.
09-23-03 02:17 PM
Joey " If he would asked you to come up in his room for sex, would you? "

Yup , she got laid .

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !
09-23-03 02:34 PM
jb Joey, why has no Stone album made the top ten Zurgat Survey? THe Beatles, Springsteen, U2 all had albums in the top 10....why has no Stones album ever really "stuck" ...
09-23-03 04:20 PM
L&A Hey Angie, fantastic pic ! Where are the others ?! After 328 shows, you finally came close to them
09-23-03 04:20 PM
parmeda Good for you, Angie!
Get the rest of those pics posted for us ASAP...
09-23-03 06:16 PM
Gazza Nice pic. Oddly enough I got a pic taken with him in almost the same spot as you did,right outside the same hotel back in August 1995.

Even more oddly - he asked ME up to his room for sex. I made my excuses and left...

09-23-03 07:12 PM
Angiegirl Whahahaha!!! Gary, you are going through serious withdrawal from the tour-summer aren't you?
Hahaha, lol.

Joey: don't have nasty dreams about it man. It's not worth it!

[Edited by Angiegirl]