ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From Kalingrad with love... Thanks Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New STONES AND WHO Albums next year ........? Return to archive
09-22-03 01:53 PM
Joey
Hello My Stones Brothers and Sisters .....................'

It looks like we could very well have " the best of both worlds " next year ................Both the Rolling Stones and the WHO could be releasing new albums AND touring the states again .

Developing .......................................

From " The Chairman's site " :

" The band has agreed upon a work plan for the coming year and beyond. At present Pete is involved in setting up a team to do a 5.1 remix of Quadrophenia, which will be released along similar lines to the upcoming Tommy release. An extended version is also planned for the same release, opening the story up for future theatrical and DVD versions.

His main creative work will be songs for a new Who album. These will be based on his story, now complete, The Boy Who Heard Music. He and Roger plan to demo the new material before the end of the year prior to going into record the album in March 04. This of course will be the band's first studio album since 1982 'It's Hard.' The proposed release date for the album is the early Summer and the idea is to follow it up with a US and UK tour, taking in other regions in 2005.

Both Pete and Roger wanted to share this information with you at an early stage. It is hoped that the recording sessions will be filmed for webcasting and that some live, interactive sessions, via the website, will also take place."

The Petey !

09-22-03 02:02 PM
Boomy Ozzy Osbourne
Tom Osbourne
Pete Townshend
Priest Holmes
Trent Green
Dick Vermiel
John Madden
Bryant Gumbal
Michael Savage
Larry King
Shawn Green
Sting
Marylin Manson
Inflatable Party Sheep
Blondie Chaplin
Herby
Jonathan Silverman
Andrew McCarthey
Rob Lowe
Tom Green
09-22-03 05:27 PM
Child of the Moon Joey, I want to nuzzle you!
09-22-03 05:34 PM
Joey " Joey, I want to nuzzle you! "

Come to " Petey " ..............I mean Joey !

09-22-03 05:38 PM
Boomy I want to nuzzle a new STones album and a new Who album.
09-22-03 07:12 PM
full moon When will we hear something concrete about a Stones album????????
09-22-03 07:13 PM
Boomy When Hillary Clinton gets in the WH.
09-22-03 07:25 PM
Dan Pete and Roger - your band is dead and you should have recorded this album years ago. Thats okay you put out enough compilations in the last 20 years that people forgot Its Hard was the last album.

Stones - Judging from the quality of the 4 tracks on 40 Licks, I really doubt there was that much from the Paris sessions to be used for a new album. At least nothing listenable but at this point I wouldnt put it past them to do it anyway.
09-22-03 09:40 PM
full moon Oh Daniel, Really.. Why must you make Joey snort snot and shit liquid?? Go see a shrink...
09-22-03 10:56 PM
BILL PERKS FRED SAVAGE
TUBBY SMITH
TREPHON TREPHONOUS
JOHN MACHINA
BILLY RAY CIRRUS
JAMES HASTY
RICHARD BRANSON
WOLFMAN JACK
GILBERT GOTTFRIED
DEAN DELEO
ERIC VALENT
RABBI NEULANDER
BROWNING NAGLE
RICHARD ROUNDTREE
BEETLE JUICE
09-22-03 11:21 PM
Boomy Joey and JB........something to help you guys out:

http://www.allamericanspeakers.com/infopages/Famous_Jewish_Celebrity.php
09-22-03 11:34 PM
Prodigal Son There's the list we can use as definite. And damn, that list proves that although (I heard) 2% of the world's population is Jewish, 22% of them must be famous/celebrities in some way. Especially in the US. We here in North America are the most accomodating and respectful place for Jewish people in the world outside of Israel. It seems in most other places, a more unfortunately prominent resentment is felt toward them (Middle East Arab nations in the extreme zone with some in Europe, Asia and dunno 'bout Africa, Australlia or South America but I assume here in NA, it's less prejudice.
[Edited by Prodigal Son]
09-23-03 11:05 AM
HardKnoxDurtySox i cant believe i just saw browning nagles name. almost forgot about that guy!
09-23-03 01:06 PM
goatshead another good place to check is www.jewhoo.com
09-23-03 03:32 PM
jb what a fabulous list....Mitch Gaylord!!!!
09-23-03 04:21 PM
sammy davis jr. hOMO!!!
09-23-03 04:22 PM
jb So what...You got something against gays?
09-23-03 04:25 PM
Joey " what a fabulous list....Mitch Gaylord!!!! "

I had no idea Charles Grodin was Jewish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Developing ................................

Jercee
09-23-03 04:31 PM
goatshead I can't believe Rabbi Neulander from my little hometown of Cherry Hill, NJ was mentioned!
09-23-03 04:33 PM
Joey " I can't believe Rabbi Neulander from my little hometown of Cherry Hill, NJ was mentioned! "

Is that near Nutley ???????????
09-23-03 04:37 PM
goatshead Nutley is about an hour or so north. Cherry Hill is a suburb of Philly while Nutley is a suburb of NYC.
09-23-03 04:54 PM
Joey " Cherry Hill is a suburb of Philly "

Will the Phillies' new Baseball Stadium be done in time for opening day next year ?

Developing ............................

J.
09-23-03 04:55 PM
sammy davis jr. No JB- your'e the only gay I don't like.
09-23-03 04:58 PM
goatshead I now live in Florida, but I do follow Philly sports closely. Yes, the stadium will be ready well in time for opening day 2004. I was just at a Phillies' game two weeks ago (my last visit to the dump known as the Vet) and let me say the 2 new stadiums are awesome. Citizens Bank Park looks like an old time park. It's probably 75% done.
09-23-03 05:09 PM
Joey " (my last visit to the dump known as the Vet) and let me say the 2 new stadiums are awesome. Citizens Bank Park looks like an old time park. It's probably 75% done. "

This is great news .

I hope and pray that they blow the " Vet " up REAL soon !

Philadelphia certainly deserves these new facilities .

Jacky!

09-23-03 05:13 PM
goatshead They are scheduled to implode the Vet in November to make much needed parking space available for The Wachovia Center (formerly the FU Center), the Spectrum, Lincoln Financial Field (Eagles), and Citizens Bank Park -- all four being in the same complex.
[Edited by goatshead]
09-23-03 10:07 PM
BILL PERKS THE VET WILL NOT BE IMPLODED TILL AFTER THE FOOTBALL SEASON...PHILS BLEW IT TONIGHT..WILL BE THERE SUNDAY FOR THE FINAL GAME AT THE VET,I WILL MISS IT.SAW THE STONES THERE 6 TIMES.
MORE JEWS
HOWARD STERN
DARIN VOGT
DANNY GOLDBERG
I. GOLDBERG
JAY FIEDLER
ARTHUR FIEDLER
NINO ESPINOSA
FELIX MILLAN
DICK SCHAAP
JEREMY SCHAAP
GAVIN MCLOUD
LARRY HAGMAN
BEN SAVAGE
MELROSE LARRY GREEN
DEMOND WILSON
09-23-03 11:00 PM
goatshead Yeah they blew it..just like all our teams. Nino Espinosa afro and all was Jewish? And yeah you are absolutely right about the Vet being imploded after the Eagles are done. The way things are going, that probably won't be very much after New Years. Anyway, my Philly friend, here are a few all Philly Jews for you:

Ed Rendell
Howard Eskin
Jim Gardner
Larry Kane
Marc Howard
Ed Snider
Jeff Lurie
Rob Hyman
Ruben Amaro, Jr.
Robbins 8th and Walnut Guys
[Edited by goatshead]
[Edited by goatshead]
09-24-03 11:45 AM
trevcourt The only thing worse than a new Stones album is a new Who album!