ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From Kalingrad with love... Thanks Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: HAD A WEIRD DREAM! Return to archive
09-22-03 09:44 AM
JaggerLips I dreamt I was at a Stones concert and they only played like 6 somges from Exile on Main Street, they left the stage and then an orchestera came on stage and did some classical music for about 10 minutes then off they went and then came on Freddie Star (UK comedian who hails from my city of Liverpool) he did his act left the stage.
I then from the first row got on the stage and look up at the gantry or whatever it was called and I saw the Stones all looking down and I saw Brian Jones, how he looked around 1965/66 standing behing Mick. I pleaded with Mick to turn around to see him but he was having none of it telling me that I had lost it. He knew that I had seen them in concert 3 times in a week and so latched onto the whole Rolling Stones hangers on circus. He wouldn't have it but Ronnie, Charlie and Keith didn't bother to look either.

It was a really frustrating dream especially arguing with Mick which felt like hours.

Wonder if the dream has any meaning?
09-22-03 09:55 AM
LadyJane Oh JaggerLips...you've got it BAD!! They are creeping into your dreams....just wait....it doesn't stop.

I was just talking to a Stonesian friend on the phone and forgot to relay that I had a dream about the Boys last night. It was SO vivid. They were playing in my Uncle's backyard. As they were leaving I cornered Mick and said, "PLEASE bring the Licks Tour back to the States." He put his arm around me and whispered in my ear...."Don't worry, luv, we've already got 17 venues locked in."

Wishful thinking or a psychic prediction??? We'll see!!!

LadyJ.
09-22-03 10:08 AM
JaggerLips
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
They were playing in my Uncle's backyard. As they were leaving I cornered Mick and said, "PLEASE bring the Licks Tour back to the States." He put his arm around me and whispered in my ear...."Don't worry, luv, we've already got 17 venues locked in."

Wishful thinking or a psychic prediction??? We'll see!!!

LadyJ.

I hate dreams like that, I really do because you want it so badly to be real! LadyJane you want to know how desperate I am to see them again hear this then.
Whenever I listen to Anybody Seen My Baby I now sing

Has anybody seen Mick Jagger?
Has anybody seen him around?
If I could just close my eyes
I'd reach out, reach out and touch the prize
Has anybody seen him anybody seen him around?

You see I have got it bad as you say LadyJane
09-22-03 10:15 AM
LadyJane I know...sweetie...I know!!

I saw them for the first time 29 years ago and I'm STILL dreaming of them.

Yes...my dear...you've got it bad....but you are in excellent company!!!

Wonder if any of the RO boys dream about the Stones??

LadyJ.
09-22-03 10:16 AM
nankerphelge Are you kidding?

Steelie still has wet dreams about Mick showing him how to use a torque wrench!!!!
09-22-03 10:20 AM
steel driving hammer No lube Ronnie!
09-22-03 10:32 AM
LadyJane LMAO!!!

Steelie...I want a copy of whatever montana e-mailed to you. In fact....it should be POSTED!!!

We are family and need to share!!

LadyJ.
09-22-03 10:34 AM
montana LOL...the pic i sent him it's in the special i built for mick's bday...
09-22-03 10:41 AM
LadyJane Lour...a masterpiece!!

Now if you will all excuse me...I will be spending the rest of the morning and early afternoon....lusting after Mick!!

Love having Monday's off!!!

LadyJ.