ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From Kalingrad with love... Thanks Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The 7th Sense-I Hear Dead People Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
09-22-03 04:23 PM
Joey ...my medical knowledge is limited. "

That's alright !!!!!

Want to lose weight ?!?!?!?!

Come to Joey .............................................................

" We could make a book of Records Ronnie "

Jercee !
09-22-03 04:32 PM
jb We did teach her a lesson or two, Gypsy!!!
09-22-03 04:59 PM
gypsy Yes, jb, Jerry Lewis did bloat waaaay up due to prednisone.
I've been taking it this past month...but, thank God I'm very lucky, genetically...my parents are naturally thin. But, I have noticed that my clothes are just a tad bit tighter. My doctor said it would take two to three weeks for this weight to come off...I'd say I gained about ten pounds. It's nothing anyone else notices...except for myself...cuz I look at myself naked everyday.
09-22-03 05:08 PM
steel driving hammer Everybody needs a little place to get high
Somewhere to call their own
Don't let nobody inside
Every now and then we all need to let go
For some it's the doctor
For me it's rock and roll
For some it's a bottle
For some it's a pill
Some people wave the bible, cause it's giving them a thrill
Others point their finger if they don't like what they say
If you live in a glass house, don't be throwing rocks at me

We all need a little shelter...
09-22-03 05:31 PM
Joey " But, I have noticed that my clothes are just a tad bit tighter. My doctor said it would take two to three weeks for this weight to come off...I'd say I gained about ten pounds. It's nothing anyone else notices...except for "

Are you pregnant ?!?!?!?!

Developing ..........................literally ?!?!?!

J.
09-22-03 05:51 PM
Martha Dear Stonesy,

You are the simply the sweetest person I know at Rocks Off. What a splendid idea!!!!

Will you PLEASE send me the compilation even though I got in to this thread so damn late?????? I would LOVE to have a copy and feel very honored that I got a mention on it. I also would be happy to help you burn if you need any help.

My house is rockin' most of the time...good call! And I was lucky enough to have seen the great SRV live in Athens so many, many moons ago. :-)

Now..how do I make YOU laugh????

Hell, I don't know...I've had the damn blues for months myself. I suggest watching the Bernie Mac show.....he always makes me laugh. And Michael Moore's "Bowling For Columbine" which I just got to see for the first time last night is full of laughs too. The cartoon in the middle of the film is priceless.

I met Michael Moore in 1988 while he was editing his film "Roger and Me" in Washington D.C.

Again..YOU rock..hard SS,
Martha Mellencamp-Moore

09-22-03 06:54 PM
gypsy Hi, Martha! Glad to hear you're doing well. Miss ya!
Yeah, SS is a sweetheart of a guy, isn't he?

I'll tell you what's funny...watching SS converse with himself as KeepRigid.

Joey, no, I'm not pregnant...but I am getting a puppy this week!
09-22-03 08:47 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Martha wrote:
And Michael Moore's "Bowling For Columbine" which I just got to see for the first time last night is full of laughs too. The cartoon in the middle of the film is priceless.

I met Michael Moore in 1988 while he was editing his film "Roger and Me" in Washington D.C.

SS and I watched "Bowling For Columbine" together a few weeks ago. Although there is some absolutely hilarious stuff in it, I found it pretty rough going in some places. The "Happiness is a Warm Gun" segment, and the films from the Columbine security cameras come to mind. Some of it would be hilarious if it wasn't so damn REAL.

It is VERY cool that you met Michael Moore. I thought he was pretty great after watching his TV shows (TV Nation and The Awful Truth) but Bowling put him way up on the list. He overstates his case sometimes, but guys who define the EDGE generally do. I know people hate him - probably more than a few people HERE do - but he's an American hero in my book.
09-22-03 08:53 PM
steel driving hammer Anyway to get a Tee Shirt of this bastard?

09-23-03 08:27 AM
Sir Stonesalot Martha!!

I just got done with your package. Goes in the mail today. There are a couple of little surprises in there for you that I think you'll dig.

Now, I'm off for a hot shower. Gotta try to get rid of these body aches...and open my sinuses up.

My head is a cesspool of snot. You know, we can build robots that can assemble cars, send satellites to Jupiter, re-attach severed penises, from hundreds of miles away we can blow up tanks that are hidden beneath bridges, but no one can give me a pill to make my cold go away.

What kind of fucked up planet is this.
09-23-03 08:51 AM
marko What kind of fucked up planet is this.

Tell me that bro!to be honest,weīre going straight to hell.
You and me our generation,is the last ONE,to live some kind
of decent life.This what iīm going to say now,doesnīt mean
that i donīt like kids,i love em,even i donīt have one of my
own.But kids,like yours Marc,the kids of my Mariannes,are
going to get hell of a ride,after we are passed,or we enjoying our pensions.todays kids are good in school,but
thats it,their knowledge of todays life,or whats coming
is ZERO,we were at their AGE lot wiser,and this is beacuse
our generation was brought up much better ways.I know marc
your kid will be brought up very well,i saw that when we met.But you know what iīm saying.To say this shortly,
todays kids are getting everyhting too easy.It will be a
big shock when they are adults.
09-23-03 09:21 AM
Factory Girl Thank you, gypsy! I've had x-rays and an MRI. I have taken Bextra, celebrex, Vioxx-nothing helps. I'm still have pain & swelling (ankle). It appears that my orthopedic doc isn't very good. I'm going for a 2nd opinion to a doc who is so busy he can't see me till mid-October. By then, I could be totally better or be totally dead...LOL.
09-23-03 09:30 AM
Joey " Joey, no, I'm not pregnant...but I am getting a puppy this week! "

A Puppy ?!?!?!

A PUPPY ?!?!?!?!

As fertile as you are ..............................

Developing .........................................

Jercee !
09-23-03 09:34 AM
steel driving hammer I've been told many times I'm a walking Cocker Spaniel...

With a hard on.
09-23-03 09:44 AM
Joey " I've been told many times I'm a walking Cocker Spaniel...

With a hard on. "

{ Edited by The Joey }
09-23-03 11:07 AM
Martha
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Martha!!

I just got done with your package. Goes in the mail today. There are a couple of little surprises in there for you that I think you'll dig.

Now, I'm off for a hot shower. Gotta try to get rid of these body aches...and open my sinuses up.

My head is a cesspool of snot. You know, we can build robots that can assemble cars, send satellites to Jupiter, re-attach severed penises, from hundreds of miles away we can blow up tanks that are hidden beneath bridges, but no one can give me a pill to make my cold go away.

What kind of fucked up planet is this.

SS...you are my main man!

Thank you!!!!!!! xxooxxoo

And now...
Martha's simple yet effective treatment for the cold virus!

For colds (they are viruses and thus cannot be treated with conventional medications) take and peel a (or several if you can do it) raw garlic clove and eat that sonofabitch....and prepare to have the floodgates drain.

If you cannot stand garlic try horseradish root (Chinese hot mustard works well).

Onions are also good.

Stay off dairy products...they clog up and feed the snot-making machine something awful. I'm certain Joey is all too aware of this phenomenon.

Drink herbal teas fortified with Vitamin C...take a lot of C and add some echinacea in pill form or in teas. I prefer pill form as the teas do not taste very good.

Most importantly>>>>Rest and rest some more and in ten days (more or less) you will be all better. :-)

Oh yeah...also watch lots of Stones video/DVD's and other music of your choice while you rest.
09-23-03 11:08 AM
jb What do you recommend for IBS?
09-23-03 11:24 AM
steel driving hammer Not a funny, just a great photograph...

Woof.
09-23-03 11:25 AM
Joey " What do you recommend for IBS? "

***************** BLANK FRIGGIN STARE ******************************************

" What's IBS Ronnie "

Jercee !

09-23-03 11:28 AM
jb Irritable Bowel Syndrome....very painful
09-23-03 11:30 AM
Sir Stonesalot IBS???

IBS, you say???

IBS, as in, Inconceivable Bull Shit???

I can tell you what to do for that JB....stop talking! HA!

Or do you mean IBS as in Incendiary Ball Spooge?

Immoral Bung Sniffing?

Inconsistent Buttocks Stuffing?

Illegal Bong Selling? (Ask Tommy Chong about that one! Errrr...well....maybe not.)

Irrelevant Babble Speak? (Trust me, you don't want cured of that...you are very good at it.)

Isometric Butt Sex?

Incredibly Bad Shave?

Idyllic Boner Sucking? (I didn't know your gate opened that way JB...you and SDH should hook up.)

Icky Ballbag Scum?

09-23-03 11:34 AM
Joey " IBS???

IBS, you say???

IBS, as in, Inconceivable Bull Shit???

I can tell you what to do for that JB....stop talking! HA!

Or do you mean IBS as in Incendiary Ball Spooge?

Immoral Bung Sniffing?

Inconsistent Buttocks Stuffing?

Illegal Bong Selling? (Ask Tommy Chong about that one! Errrr...well....maybe not.)

Irrelevant Babble Speak? (Trust me, you don't want cured of that...you are very good at it.)

Isometric Butt Sex?

Incredibly Bad Shave?

Idyllic Boner Sucking? (I didn't know your gate opened that way JB...you and SDH should hook up.) "

Ladies and Gentlemen ................................

May I have your attention please ?????????

Do you all see the above ??? Do you SEE it ?!?!?!?!

Now THAT'S posting my friends !

Jacky !
09-23-03 11:39 AM
jb SS is a little "frisky" today.....
09-23-03 11:43 AM
Sir Stonesalot It's the cold medicine talkin.

I always take extra for that antihistimine(sp?) buzz.
09-23-03 11:48 AM
Joey " SS is a little "frisky" today..... "

I like it when he feels Frisky ................................and you ?

Josh , I once " dated " a girl in graduate school who had " Irritable Bowel Syndrome " . She was beautiful , 5'7" , had luscious full ruby-red lips , large 34 C - Cup Breasts and an Ass that begged to be " Put to Sleep " .........

Needless to say , sex in her " poop shoot " was absolutely out of the question !

Jacky !

09-23-03 12:01 PM
steel driving hammer How about some Cocaine for your cold?

It can cure all your ills, but it can't cure mine.
09-23-03 12:10 PM
Sir Stonesalot Cocaine???

My head if completely packed with snot...how the hell am I gonna get a quarter gram up my nose? It would just get encased in gooey snot, and come right back out my nose and into my kleenex with aloe.

Now, if I could get clear for a few minutes......

09-23-03 12:10 PM
jb I use my wifes asthma inhalers for a quick rush...too bad they got rid of seldane..that was a great drip...
09-23-03 12:16 PM
steel driving hammer Ok then how about a Mid Day Cocktail or two?

It's said that Alcohol neutralizes and absorbs the mucus membrane.
09-23-03 12:19 PM
jb Masterbation is also very good for being clogged up.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5