ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From Kalingrad with love... Thanks Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The 7th Sense-I Hear Dead People Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
09-22-03 12:05 PM
jb I Joey, it could be Nebraska/Oklahomo....
09-22-03 12:07 PM
Joey " I Joey, it could be Nebraska/Oklahomo.... "

Damn Straight My Jewish Brother .

09-22-03 12:18 PM
jb Interesting article in the New York Times magazine yesterday about the spilt in the Orthodox Lubavitch movement. Specifically, there is a division among the followers of the late Rebbe Sneeshon....there are the "messianist" and "anti-messianists" ...the messianists beleieve the rebbe was the messiah and shall return...the antimessianists find this belief contrary to long standing jewish beliefs and a major rift has occurred in the lubavitch community in Crown Heights, Brooklyn...
09-22-03 12:21 PM
Joey http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~78~1645216,00.html

09-22-03 12:21 PM
steel driving hammer Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Like Bush in 04, The Sooners don't even have to try that hard, and they'll still win.

Cornies and Sonners don't play each other this season btw.

09-22-03 12:23 PM
Joey
Cubs 1/2 out of first place Steelie .

...............just like LAST Monday at this time .

Developing .............................

Jercee !
09-22-03 12:23 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oklahomo???

Jeez jb, is that what passes for humor in your part of the world?

I guess I should feel better now. I mean, it could be worse....I could be jb.

Sadly though, I feel worse. Now I'm physically ill. Damn sinuses. My eyeballs feel like they are gonna pop out of my skull...and the drainage....YIKES!

Thanks to everyone who posted on this thread. You will all get the disc. It may take a week or so, but watch your PM, I'll be getting in touch with you for a mailing address.
09-22-03 12:25 PM
Joey " Thanks to everyone who posted on this thread. You will all get the disc. It may take a week or so, but watch your PM, I'll be getting in touch with you for a mailing address. "

I would like to clutch you to my bosom and tickle you with my erect nipples .

J.

09-22-03 12:27 PM
steel driving hammer Joey I took what you said Fri and made it look like I knew my shit at TGIF's!

Thank Ye Jesus! Thanks Ye Loarde!

You know, Cardinals losing on purpose and Giants helping Houston.
09-22-03 12:28 PM
jb I still want that 72 touring party set...can you send me your address agin for the umptenth time?
09-22-03 12:28 PM
steel driving hammer He la la Bakie Don't Stop, He bout a Sistaaaaaah!

09-22-03 12:30 PM
Joey

Steelie ....................................three words :

YOU GOT GAME !!!!!!!!!!!
09-22-03 01:09 PM
Factory Girl Thank you, my darling Stonesy!!!
09-22-03 01:18 PM
caro
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Sadly though, I feel worse. Now I'm physically ill. Damn sinuses. My eyeballs feel like they are gonna pop out of my skull...and the drainage....YIKES!

Oh, fuck. Hope you'll get better soon.
And I missed the contest, too. Fuck.

Anyways, here's my story. It's not supposed to be a contest entry since you've already got plenty of cd's to burn, but if it can make you forget about your eyeballs...

Superman is bored. He cruises around the skies, hoping to find some old woman he could save, or some battle where he could mix in... but he sees nothing. Flying over to Wonder Woman's house, he sees her lying naked on her balcony, legs wide spread. "With my super powers, I could have a super-quickie and be done within half a second", he thinks. So he zooms down and shags her in a flash and is gone before anyone can notice.
Wonder Woman sits up and says, "Hey, what was that!?"
"I don't know," says the Invisible man, "But it hurt like hell!"

09-22-03 01:49 PM
jb I was listening to 40 Licks this weekend, and I must say "Love is Strong" should have been a classic....it is by far their best song since SMU....
09-22-03 01:52 PM
Sir Stonesalot OK, here's one for you all....

There is a fellow who works in a pickle factory. He has worked there for many years. Over the years the fellow developes the unhealthy desire to stick his pecker in the pickle slicer. He knows this would be a bad thing to do, but he just can't get it out of his head.

Eventually, the fellow decides to get professional help, and goes to see a shrink. After many long hours of therapy the fellow is still not any closer to squashing his desire. The therapist decides that with the advances in medical technology, and the chance that a pickle slicer would make a clean cut, he tells the fellow that the only way he can get rid of his obsession is to go through with it. He warns the man how painful it could be, but that his mental health is worth a few months of pain.

At the next session the therapist asked the fellow what happened. The fellow said that he lost his job. The therapist said that that was unfortunate, but not completely unexpected. The fellow says, "Yeah, no shit, especially when the pickle slicer is your bosses wife!".

Ba-rump-bump.
09-22-03 01:56 PM
Joey

Carol King
Bill Withers
Rickie Lee Jones
Boz Scaggs
Cat Stevens
Elton John
Janis Ian
Don McLean
Dave Loggins
Phoebe Snow

09-22-03 02:09 PM
gypsy Thank you, SS! You are so kind and generous. If I were there right now, I'd give you a Vicoprofen for your headache and some Prednisone for your allergies.
09-22-03 02:10 PM
Joey " I'd give you a Vicoprofen for your headache and some Prednisone for your allergies. "

You MAY want to give him something else .

{{ CA - RACK }}

Double !

Jercee !

09-22-03 02:16 PM
steel driving hammer An Irishman, a Mexican, and a redneck were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 23rd floor of a building. While they were eating lunch, the Irishman shrieked, “Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I’m going to jump off this building.” The Mexican opened his lunchbox and exclaimed, “Burritos again! If I get Burritos one more time, I’m going to jump, too.” The redneck opened his lunch and said, “Bologna again! If I get a Bologna sandwich one more time, I’m jumping, too.” The very next day, the Irishman opens his lunch box, sees corned beef and cabbage and promptly jumps to his death. The Mexican opens his, sees a Burrito, and jumps too. The redneck opens his lunch box, sees the Bologna and also jumps to his death. At the funeral, the Irishman’s wife cries, “If I’d known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again.” The Mexican’s wife also weeps, and says, “I could have given him tacos or enchiladas. I didn’t realize he hated burritos so much.” Finally, the attentions of all in the room turn toward the redneck’s wife, who protests, “Hey, don’t look at me! That dumbass makes his own lunch.”
09-22-03 02:17 PM
gypsy Yeah, Joey...but that's your territory. I was trying not to bring that kind of stuff up on this board. kath might be spying...
09-22-03 02:24 PM
Joey " Yeah, Joey...but that's your territory. I was trying not to bring that kind of stuff up on this board. kath might be spying... "

************** BLANK FRIGGIN STARE **********************

09-22-03 02:28 PM
Factory Girl Gypsy, what should I take for a peraneal (sp?) tendon tear?

Which anti-inflammatory meds do you fancy??? TIA!

SS, you are a sweetie!
09-22-03 02:41 PM
jb Pia Zadora
Malik Bialey(the girl who was in that t.v. series "Blossum')
"Trudy" from "Facts of Life"
Mr. Bellevedree(RIP)
Sebastian Cabot(RIP)
Brian Keith(RIP)
Antonio Vargas Jr.
Peppy Fields
Michael Savage
Paul Williams a/k/a FPM C10...
09-22-03 02:48 PM
Joey

Ed McMahon
Seals AND Crofts
Norman Greenbaum
Jim Croce
Jacky
Todd Rundgren
Gordon Lightfoot
Kerri Kirchenbaum ( old college girlfriend of mine )
Al Stewart
Lobo
Jonathan Edwards

09-22-03 02:58 PM
jb Joey, I was shopping at "Loehmans" in Boca raton yesterday. They often carry high end designer clothes for a 1/3rd of the price. I struck up a conversation with the undercover security guy who knows me from past visits. We often talk about the various females shopping about...Yesterday, for some reason , the subject of anal sex came up. He told me it was particularly pleasurable for the female to experience orgasm while at the same time having her ass fucked....I pretended to be naieve on the subject, and unquired on how to get it in, particularly when your friend is all of 94 lbs and really "small"...He answered almost spontaneously as follows"use your pinky first, pointer finger next ,and gallons of lubrication, then just put it in slowly".....
09-22-03 03:03 PM
steel driving hammer You know out of all the crazy sexual Mick stuff I post, assfucking is just plain sick.

Gotta draw the line somewhere Ronnie!
09-22-03 03:05 PM
jb ................................
[Edited by jb]
09-22-03 04:18 PM
gypsy Hey, FG! I don't know what you're talking about...I'll have to look at some of my medical books. I'm just the chick who takes the x-rays...my medical knowledge is limited.
I really don't like any anti-inflammatory meds...most of them contain cortisone, corticosteroids, and other things that cause really bad side effects. There are celebrex, vioxx, and a new one called "bextra," which works really well. Bextra isn't available in generic form yet...I lucked out and a pharmaceutical sales rep gave me a TON of Bextra.
I have to say that Toradol and Prednisone are really the best for me personally. Although Prednisone causes weight gain...but, if you don't take it all the time, it only takes a couple of weeks to lost the excess weight.
Another side effect of all of these anti-inflammatories is bone density loss...mine, right now, is 25% below normal...which is BAD. So, just be careful about which ones you choose, and ask your doctor all kinds of questions.
Hope that helps!

Isn't it funny to watch jb try to spell?
09-22-03 04:21 PM
jb prednisone=Jerry lewis effect...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5