ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From Kalingrad with love... Thanks Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 'I'm no sex god', says Mick - New candid intw Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-16-03 02:02 PM
Monkey Woman From The Sun, quintessential british tabloid newspaper.
However, there's interesting stuff in there!

I can't give no satisfaction
By MARTEL MAXWELL
Showbiz Reporter

Mick ... 'sex tag is a myth-take'

LEGENDARY womaniser Mick Jagger has admitted lovers think he’s a sex flop — because they can’t always get what they want.

The 60-year-old Rolling Stone has bedded some of the sexiest beauties in the world.
They include wives Bianca Jagger and Jerry Hall and lovers Marianne Faithful, Luciana Morad and Sophie Dahl.

But in an amazingly candid interview, the rocker says it is difficult to live up to his “sex god” image.

Mick said: “When you are said to be the f*** of the century it’s a matter of course that every woman is disappointed after the first night with you.

“It is a fact that this adventure playground behind the zip of my trousers has myth status on the groupie scene.”

Mick also says he deserves the “love rat” tag for being an unfaithful husband — and that he never wanted a monogamous relationship anyway.

He said: “Bianca and I tried it but we weren’t happy. She would have had to have been the woman who I could be faithful to.

“She was not that woman in the same way that Jerry was not that woman. In fact, I don’t know whether I can actually be faithful.

“I only know that I didn’t want to be faithful to either Bianca or Jerry.

“Of course, I am responsible for the consequences.

“I often think about what Jerry said about me, that I am ‘wonderful and always ready to help’, but just ‘not a good husband’.

“That’s very true. I am perhaps quite competent in bed, but as a husband and long-term lover I have failed time and time again.”

Mick also says he never dishes the dirt on his lovers.

He told Swiss newspaper Blick: “A gentleman knows how to enjoy life’s pleasures without talking about them.

“But if I go to a party and meet a woman and invite her to leave with me, there are usually pictures of me and her on the web before we have even finished doing the horizontal mambo in my hotel room.

“By the next morning the whole world knows what has happened.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2003430502,00.html
09-16-03 02:28 PM
glencar Marianne was at last week's Dublin show. She must still want him badd.
09-16-03 10:23 PM
MarthaMyDear No... I think that if you read her autobiography, it's Keith she REALLY wanted!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just playing.. lol.............. Maybe she was just enjoying the concert (?!?!?!)!!! She lives in Dublin so why not go?!?!?! I'm sure she could get in free, also!!!

*** Martha ***
09-17-03 12:17 AM
parmeda
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Mick also says he never dishes the dirt on his lovers.

He told Swiss newspaper Blick: “A gentleman knows how to enjoy life’s pleasures without talking about them.

I luv this guy! What a class act...

Thanks MW for the article.
um, jb...Josh dear, can't teach an old dog new tricks?
09-17-03 12:36 AM
gypsy Parmy, don't you agree that we RO ladies should be the judge regarding Mick's sexual prowess?
We'll start some kind of letter-writing campaign, urging Mick to let us 'try him out' before he goes around making [false] statements like that again.
09-17-03 03:47 AM
prism
Those quotes sound fake.
09-17-03 05:16 AM
luxury1 Yeah, I cant see Mick saying "doing the horizontal mambo"/ But then again, he does love to mambo.
09-17-03 07:17 AM
Steel Wheels Yeah, the whole thing sounds fake.
09-17-03 07:30 AM
Mother baby
quote:
prism wrote:
Those quotes sound fake.

The Sun maintains some of the highest standards of journalistic integrity in Great Britain. These quotes were extensively cross referenced and verified with many other sources before publication. Take it to the bank.
09-17-03 09:18 AM
StonesChick The Sun has high journalistic integrity? Is this a joke. You're so silly.
09-17-03 01:17 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Parmy, don't you agree that we RO ladies should be the judge regarding Mick's sexual prowess?
We'll start some kind of letter-writing campaign, urging Mick to let us 'try him out' before he goes around making [false] statements like that again.

As usual...my dear gypsy...you are absolutely right!!!

Ladies....let's start drawing straws to see who goes first!!

LadyJ.

09-17-03 01:19 PM
jb I hope that Corr whore gets an STD....
09-17-03 02:09 PM
Joey Forget " Corr Whore " Josh ............We have got a much bigger problem on our hands :

That is right my Steely Dan viewing this evening Jewish Bro ........................................ Maxy thinks he has " Got Game " around these parts .

He should be so lucky . When many of us run across one of the recent postings of one " Max A. Lugar " , the following comes to mind :

Irrelevance is a crime worse than absurdity !

That 's right ! I think it is time Maxy takes some time off and asks himself "Why do I like to post?" It's time to break it down and rebuild.

Maxy's once promising career as a poster on Rolling Stones message boards has denigrated to scribblings of bleak thought and minimal cognizant expression.

Indeed , his recent posts have drenched us all in a sewer filled with tiresome, repetitive floating compost.

It is my sincere belief that the time has come to rediscover the love. Max is pushing too hard and will soon develop a brain hemorrhoid.

I want my old Maxy back. I am optimistic he's out there. Somewhere. Breathing.

But where?

Where?

" Hit Me Ronnie "

JACKY ( He " Got Game " .................and you ????? )

09-17-03 02:35 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Gyspy wrote:
Parmy, don't you agree that we RO ladies should be the judge regarding Mick's sexual prowess?

I say OH YEAH!!!
09-17-03 03:50 PM
Monkey Woman For those who can read German, here's the original interview from Swiss magazine Blick. Seems that's where The Sun pinched all the material for their "interview"!

Thumbs up to Mother Baby for pointing out, with his usual delicious irony, the true nature of said tabloid!!!

As far as I can tell, though, the quotes are correct. Even the one about the "horizontal mambo"!

--------------------

Das grosse Jagger-Interview – TEIL 5 – Seine Frauen
«Als Langzeit-Lover versage ich immer wieder»

INTERVIEW: ROBERT MACHER; BEARBEITUNG: H. ELIAS FRÖHLICH

«Mein Leben ist nicht halb so interessant wie die Artikel, die über mich geschrieben wurden», sagt Mick Jagger. Tiefstapler! In der letzten Folge der Interview-Serie spricht der Stones-Boss über Sex und Groupies, Ehefrauen und Geliebte – und Treue.

BLICK: Mick Jagger, der Potenz-Protz. Wie lebt es sich mit diesem Image?
MICK JAGGER: «Berechtigt oder unberechtigt, das sollen andere entscheiden. Fakt ist, dass der Abenteuerspielplatz hinter dem Reissverschluss meiner Hose in der Groupie-Szene Mythos hatte.»

Gab es wirklich so viele Groupies?
«Und wie! Ich erzähl mal meine Lieblings-Groupiestory: Ein Mädchen, Name tut nichts zur Sache, ging damals mit vielen Musikern und Sängern ins Bett. Und jedes Mal, wenn sie ihren Freundinnen Bericht erstattete, sagte sie über ihren letzten Lover: Er war nicht schlecht, aber er war nicht Mick Jagger. Dabei kannten wir uns damals noch gar nicht. Eines Tages verbrachten wir dann doch eine Nacht im Hotel. Am nächsten Morgen wollten ihre Freundinnen wissen, wie die Nacht mit mir war. Sie sagte, gar nicht mal so schlecht, aber er war nicht – Mick Jagger.»

Hoppla!
«Du siehst, es ist schwierig, einem Image gerecht zu werden. Wenn du als Fick des Jahrhun-derts gehandelt wirst, ist notgedrungen jede Frau nach der ersten Nacht mit dir enttäuscht.»

Jerry Hall haben Sie damals Bryan Ferry ausgespannt?
«Mr. Roxy Music wollte mich zusammenschlagen, als er von unserer Affäre hörte.»

Jerry war völlig anders als ihre erste Frau Bianca.
«Bianca und ich haben es versucht, wir sind aber nicht glücklich geworden. Sie hätte die Frau sein müssen, der ich treu sein kann. Sie war es ebenso wenig wie Jerry. Ich weiss nicht, ob ich überhaupt treu sein kann. Ich weiss nur, dass ich weder Bianca noch Jerry treu sein wollte. Für die Folgen bin ich selber verantwortlich. Immerhin sagte Jerry über mich: ‹Mick ist wundervoll und hilfsbereit. Er ist nur kein guter Ehemann›. Stimmt. Ich bin vielleicht ganz kompetent im Bett. Doch als Ehemann und Langzeit-Lover versage ich immer wieder.»

Was war mit Margaret Trudeau, der Frau des damaligen kanadischen Premierministers?
«Der Gentleman geniesst und schweigt.»

Ihre Gespielinnen tragen Namen wie Marianne Faithfull, Chrissie Shrimpton, Uma Thurman, Elle McPherson, Carla Bruni, Luciana Morad und und und.
«Wenn ich heute eine Frau auf einer Party abschleppe, kann es sein, dass Fotos von mir und ihr bereits im Internet veröffentlicht werden, während wir noch zwischen den Laken meines Hotelbettes den horizontalen Mambo tanzen. Am nächsten Morgen weiss die Welt genau, was gelaufen ist.»

Wie siehts mit 60 Jahren mit Satisfaction aus?
«Wir haben die sexuelle Revolution gewonnen und den Eisernen Vorhang besiegt. Aber im TV erzählt mir auch heute noch irgend ein Schleimer, wie du deine Hemden weisser kriegst. Dann fragt man sich, wofür man diesen Scheiss in den letzten 40 Jahren gemacht hat.»

Hält Rock’n’Roll jung?
«Rock’n’Roll gibt uns allen die Möglichkeit, in Würde alt zu werden.»

http://www.blick.ch/PB2G/PB2GA/pb2ga.htm?snr=57806
09-17-03 07:30 PM
Fiji Joe Gypsy wrote:

"Parmy, don't you agree that we RO ladies should be the judge regarding Mick's sexual prowess?"

Agreed. And by all means...cast your vote regarding mine also...

You have no idea how much pleasure can be derived from 3 coconuts, 5 buckets of sand and a portly east asian man...whoot there it is!
09-17-03 07:48 PM
Sir Stonesalot I have always said that all it takes to be a good lover is to have a good working knowledge of the female anatomy.

Tickle the right spots and they'll think you are a jungle love god.

Of course, a good sense of rythmn helps too.
09-17-03 07:51 PM
gypsy "You have no idea how much pleasure can be derived from 3 coconuts, 5 buckets of sand and a portly east asian man...whoot there it is!"

The HELL I don't!
09-18-03 12:44 AM
parmeda LMAO gypsy!
(Feej....you have no clue, hon)

And btw LadyJ...no straw drawin' for me. I will assume the position of #1 in line, lol.
09-18-03 01:21 AM
gypsy Well, in that case, I will gladly take Keith for a 'test drive.' I've read Marianne Faithfull's book, where she admits that her night with Keith was the best night of her life. I must see for myself, as she was on a lot of drugs during that time of her life, and her memory may be bit hazy.
09-18-03 08:37 AM
Mother baby
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I have always said that all it takes to be a good lover is to have a good working knowledge of the female anatomy.

Well that certainly could be helpful. Can you recommend a good instructional manual, complete with diagrams and stuff?
09-18-03 04:00 PM
tumbling_dice I will be in line for Mick!!!!!
09-18-03 04:40 PM
LadyJane
quote:
parmeda wrote:

And btw LadyJ...no straw drawin' for me. I will assume the position of #1 in line, lol.

OH no...I see a jello wrestling match in our future, Miss Parmeda!!

LOL!!

LadyJ.
09-18-03 05:20 PM
gypsy No. Baby oil...it helps moisturize the skin, unlike jell-o.
09-19-03 07:39 AM
JaggerLips
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Yes great idea!! Say I am 20 years old do you think that's the youngest he will ever have now at his age? hehehehehe
How could he refuse that? by the way I am attractive a blue eyed blonde if that helps him get turned on;-)
09-19-03 11:07 PM
EthanWickedAsHeSeems JaggerLips I am an attractive 21 year old blue eyed guy...say, where do you live??
09-19-03 11:57 PM
Sir Stonesalot OK ladies, I'm gonna bite the bullet and help you out.

I think we all can agree that if you are gonna go a round with an athlete like Mick, you can't just do it cold. You gotta get warmed up. You gotta get your moves together, your rythmn workin', your mojo groovin'.

I will train you...free of charge. That is right, you can use me as your training equipment. Let's face it, I'm way better than Bowflex. I'll even videotape your training sessions so we can perfect your performance.

I know, I know, my generosity is astounding. But it's OK...I'd do anything for our lovely Rocks Off Ladies. I want them to be happy.

I'd say a work out regimen of 2 sessions per day, 3 times a week would be a good place to start. We can always increase as they gain stamina.

You are welcome.
09-20-03 02:07 AM
marko MATE!is that movie with factory girl ready?and from thing to
another,you got my new address?
09-20-03 03:51 PM
Sir Stonesalot Yeah bro, I got your new address.

You all settled in yet?
09-20-03 04:43 PM
marko Very well mate!i will never,ever wanna go back to an
apartment!
Page: 1 2