ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From Kalingrad with love... Thanks Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: maybe we should change forums Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
09-19-03 12:20 PM
jb oh...is that juno?
09-19-03 12:27 PM
glencar Yes. She paid $225 or so & about $35 went towards a statue of BJ while the rest went into the homeowners pockets. She spent 3 or 4 pages trying to justify her actions. She failed. The thread got pulled because tommygunn & mboston kept taking potshots at each other. It was quite the contretemps last weekend.
09-19-03 07:36 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
jb wrote:

I am a bit worried about this weekend as BC plays us tough...

You should be worried, my friend
Although I wouldn't lose sleep - BC might have the heart, but Miami has alot of big guns...

quote:
Pitt has a great team this year...IN fact, I think the Big East is a very underrated conference.

yep, and it is a shame that some schools are bailing...

quote:
I will be attending the Dolphins-Bills game sunday night....I always loved Bledsoe...reminds me of a young Dan Marino(not quite as good reading the coverages, but what an arm)....I think it will be a really exciting game...my prediction is Bills 28 Phins 24

I agree with you a hundred percent on all those points. Bledsoe is a class act, and will go into the Hall of Fame as a Bill; as a Patriot fan, that is hard to swallow (the Week 1 a$$-wh00ping doled out by Buffalo sucked, too). They will have their hands full with the Jets this weekend, who I just don't see going 0-3, even with Vinny at the helm. What was the Tribe Called Quest line..?

"Your style is incomplete like Vinny Testaverde."

[Edited by mac_daddy]
09-19-03 08:25 PM
gypsy That whole Brian Jones Fan Club stuff just puts me off. They are a bunch of Mick and Keith bashers...who need to quit living in the past...and move on.
09-22-03 12:32 AM
glencar Yeah, gyp, those old BJ fans are nuts. They haven't heard anything since Satanic Majesties.
09-22-03 12:03 PM
jb I'm just glad that Kath51 and KR210 stopped posting here...the way they followed me over was a little "creepy".
09-22-03 12:05 PM
Joey
I am convinced Josh that My Huskers AND your Hurricanes are on a collision course this winter .

Developing ......................

J. Fly !
09-22-03 12:09 PM
jb This is kind of a rebuilding year for us with the new quarterback and all....I think we will get beat by Fla. State and have real problems with V. Tech and Tennessee...
09-22-03 12:17 PM
Joey
Farrah Fawcett
Jill St. John
William Holden
Sir Alec Guinness
Peter Lawford
John Wayne
Joey Bishop
Sessue Hayakawa
Kevin Spacey
Ron Howard
09-22-03 12:23 PM
jb Roman Polanski
SAarah Michelle Geller(Buffy really is a hot jew)
Sarah Gilbert
Melissa Gilbert
Leslie Ugums
Leslie Nielson
Kate Bekinsdale
Anson Williams
Donny Most
Erin Moran

09-22-03 12:28 PM
Joey

Robert Wagner
Lee Majors
Shelley Hack
Tanya Roberts
David Doyle
Cheryl Ladd
Shelly Winters
Jack Albertson
Freddy Prinze
Tom Selleck

09-22-03 02:13 PM
gypsy yeah, glad kath is gone...do you think she's a jew?
09-22-03 02:25 PM
Joey " yeah, glad kath is gone...do you think she's a jew? "

No , but Carol King certainly is Jewish !

09-22-03 04:10 PM
jb I'm so thrilled she stopped posting here...She really didn't fit in IMO....she needs a more "mature" format.
09-22-03 04:21 PM
gypsy Umm, yeah. So, she thought she was just going to come over here and change the whole board? We showed her.
09-22-03 04:27 PM
Joey " Umm, yeah. So, she thought she was just going to come over here and change the whole board? We showed her. "

Gyps. , I sense tension building inside that sleek Oklahoma exterior of yours .

Why so irritable today Princess ?!?!?!?!

Please , tell your Uncle Joesy all about it whilst I play the guitar and make like the " Petey " .

J . Skee !
09-22-03 07:14 PM
gypsy You are so perceptive, Joey. I am tense today. I'm just going to vent: I really hate my three 12-hour shifts at work. They're Fri-Sun...and they just suck...cuz I miss out on everything...hanging out with friends, going to OU football games, etc. Our neighbors have something to do with OU, and almost all the Sooners were at their house yesterday...and they came over to ours to wash their cars and SUV's...and I missed it...it was also my boyfriend's birthday yesterday...so, I'm happy that he got to hang out with THE Sooners yesterday. But, I wanted to take him to dinner last night, but we were short-handed at work...so, I ended up having to stay a couple of hours late...so, I thought we could just have a nice dinner alone when I got home...but nooo...cuz when I got home, our new neighbor, Randy, was hanging out with my boyrfriend in the garage...and would NOT leave! He just kept talking and talking and talking...so I went inside and took a shower and went to sleep. So, that's why I'm in a pissy mood.
09-22-03 07:44 PM
nankerphelge Sucky jobs suck!

Quit that sucky job and start your own business!

Gypsy's Chiba and Sheep Emporium!!

Hell, I'll swing by and be a roustabout!
Don't really know what a roustabout is, but I kinda like the sound of it...

09-22-03 11:00 PM
gypsy That's a great idea, nanky! You should be a high school guidance counselor, and tell young teens what they should do with their lives.
Sucky jobs suck!
You would make a fine roustabout...is a roustabout cooler than a rebel rouser?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5