ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From Kalingrad with love... Thanks Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: maybe we should change forums Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
09-09-03 04:55 PM
Some Guy jb, you seem like an alright guy to me.
09-09-03 05:10 PM
Some Guy Oh yeah, the buccaneers look so damn good its scary. i hope Vick gets healthy soon or we are dead.
09-09-03 05:19 PM
Joey Really .................

The entire state is burdened with shitty sports teams .

It is only a matter of time until the Phillies take a dump and lose the battle for the Wild Card .

.....but don't quote me on this .

Bunny !
09-09-03 05:24 PM
Some Guy Vick is with the Atlanta Falcons
09-09-03 05:26 PM
Some Guy The Eagles will be up in it
09-09-03 06:45 PM
stewed & Keefed Cricket headlines....England beat South Africa to draw the test series.
09-09-03 08:47 PM
Some Guy Go England,It's yer birfday!
09-10-03 11:03 AM
HardKnoxDurtySox doug johnson is better than vick
09-10-03 11:05 AM
jb Whatever happened to Scott Mitchell...when Marino got injured, he played well and he was supposedly the next coming-after he was traded, I know he had a pretty mediocre career in Detroit...is he now out of football?
09-10-03 11:08 AM
HardKnoxDurtySox yes he is out.....last i saw of him he played a few horrible games with cincinatti, ended up sinking to no.3 on the depth chart, and is now out of the league
09-10-03 11:10 AM
jb The fans down here wanted us to trade Marino and make Mitchell the starter...then again the fans down here suck-they can't support a baseball team, a hockey team or basketball team...they also replaced the winningest coach in league history with that piece of turd JJ, who single-handedly destroyed marinos last 5 years ...
09-10-03 11:11 AM
Jumacfly what kind of animations are there into us stadium??
here in europe we got spectacular shows, it depends on the team of course, but what' s up in the NFL stadiums??

cheers
JU
09-10-03 11:15 AM
jb Pictures of woman engaged in lesbian love-it really keeps you engaged .
09-10-03 11:15 AM
HardKnoxDurtySox Feel blessed that you at least had Marino all those years. We (Pittsburgh) decided to draft Todd Blackledge from that horrible institution in central PA and Miami grabbed the greatest quarterback ever in round 3........By the way, is it true that Dan dug the nose candy early in his career?
09-10-03 11:20 AM
jb The rumors of his drug use played a role in his being drafted so late in the first round(27th pick). His image, however, is that of the ultimate family man and he is still treated like royalty down here.
09-10-03 11:22 AM
Jumacfly LOL!!! Jb you crazy bastard!!!
09-10-03 02:53 PM
Some Guy No way is Doug Johnson better than Vick.I just hope he can win 2 games while Vick is out
09-10-03 02:54 PM
Some Guy Stones Rule!
09-10-03 03:01 PM
jb Some Guy is a welcomed edition to the board...
09-10-03 03:07 PM
Joey

I love the Lesbians !
09-10-03 03:08 PM
Some Guy jb you da man!!
09-10-03 03:08 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
The rumors of his drug use played a role in his being drafted so late in the first round(27th pick). His image, however, is that of the ultimate family man and he is still treated like royalty down here.

jb Jay Fiedler is jewish, no? What are the odds
09-10-03 03:49 PM
jb Yes Tele, but a non-practicing Jew..he aint no Sandy Kaufaux...and his late 4th quarter interception this past weekend was a very stupid pass for a smart Jewish kid to make.
09-10-03 05:53 PM
KeepRigid We HAVE another site! It's all about P. Diddy.

Goddamn, people.
09-10-03 09:50 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
jb wrote:
The fans down here wanted us to trade Marino and make Mitchell the starter...then again the fans down here suck-they can't support a baseball team, a hockey team or basketball team...they also replaced the winningest coach in league history with that piece of turd JJ, who single-handedly destroyed marinos last 5 years ...

he also single-handedly cost me my place in this year;s suicide pool.
09-10-03 09:59 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
No way is Doug Johnson better than Vick.I just hope he can win 2 games while Vick is out

I agree, that was an absurd comment - Vick is in a league of his own, Doug Johnson has a very long way to go before he even gets into Joey Harrington territor. In fact, I don't know who I would rather start at QB - D Johnson or Quincy Carter. Vick, when healthy is a must-start each week...

If you play the lines, there is some good money to be made early in the season - some teams (CHI, OAK) suck, yet they have enough support to keep the lines inflated. Other teams are playing like they have something to prove (HOU, DET, CAR). I wouldnt bet any money on PHI until they show that their offense can bring it.

FWIW - I dont believe the hype about SEA, PHI, MIA, TEN.
[Edited by mac_daddy]
09-10-03 11:34 PM
Some Guy lets see how Vick plays when he comes back.there will be a large X on his right leg
09-11-03 01:02 AM
gypsy Keep, look at the way the people pretend to ignore your post. You know they be runnin' to the P site every other minute. Why y'all playin'?
09-11-03 02:36 PM
HardKnoxDurtySox vick is good but is not in a league of his own like u and others say. as long as he continues to be a run first quarterback, he can never be great. name one run-first qb that ever won a super bowl. name one that even got there. doug johnson is very capable and atlanta will be fine
09-11-03 03:06 PM
Joey " Joey, just look at them. The guy in the middle appears harmless...but he's not. And the one with the glasses...well, he looks like he's up to something sinister.
Plus, check out the mullet-sporting one on the left...he rubs me the wrong way "

Gypsy ............................you are very very perceptive my Princess : All three in the header are secretly Viet Cong just waiting for the word from Hanoi to go out and cut our throats while we dream sweet dreams of the Rolling Stones .

I am very surprised VooDoo put up that header full of V.C.

Shiver .............................................

Joey Cong !
Page: 1 2 3 4 5