ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

From Kalingrad with love... Thanks Irina
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: maybe we should change forums Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
09-09-03 09:59 AM
steel driving hammer Did you see the 9-11 remake on Showtime last night?

I cried when George joined his wife in bed later that night.

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!
09-09-03 10:34 AM
Jumacfly you ve forgotten me JB...i m so sad..i thougt i was your first french friend....don t worry, that s a bad joke...

Kath!! do you know soccer??
may be if you hate football you may like soccer, who knows????
09-09-03 10:40 AM
jb I'm sorry Jumafly...you along with Egon, Marko, SDH, and too many others to name, have shown a great sense of humor.
I have appreciated the many PM I have received over the years in which many of you have encouraged and supported me...while not condoning many of my posts, the people here, with limited exceptions, seem to be able to except me and have made me feel wanted....I am a very lonely man..despite my wealth, family, secretary,etc...I am unfulfilled...I am generally unhappy and depressed and without this format, I fear what would happen to me.
09-09-03 10:43 AM
Jumacfly you re forgiven my friend, and as the boys used to say "you re not the only ship, adrift on the ocean"....

cheers,

Ju
09-09-03 10:45 AM
steel driving hammer Josh you and I go back 4 years ago on the other board.

I still like to fuck w/ you like how come you never post on the weekends?

Can't you afford a computer at home?

You can get a fairly good one under 1k.
09-09-03 10:52 AM
jb Weekends are for special times with wife , kids, and secretary. By thw way, I am actually going to the Kiss/Aerosmith concert this Friday...
09-09-03 11:07 AM
Jumacfly Love your avatar Steelie!!
09-09-03 11:09 AM
steel driving hammer Always loved yours too Jumie, but I need to know if thats really you in the pic?

I think it's not.

09-09-03 11:17 AM
Jumacfly that s not me....but that s my joint!! "papa say yes, mama say no"!!
09-09-03 12:50 PM
gypsy Why must you always forget me, jb?
Joey, I had some weird dreams last night...Keith Moon was in one. I was at a WHO concert, and it was now...not the past...and Moon was talking to people in the audience, and Roger and Pete told him to get onstage...and he ran up and got on the drums, and it was beautiful.
09-09-03 12:54 PM
jb I like you Gypsy, and I know you run hot and cold regarding my posts....but overall, for a hot looking chick, you have a good sense of humor.....
09-09-03 12:54 PM
Joey " Joey, I had some weird dreams last night...Keith Moon was in one. I was at a WHO concert, and it was now...not the past...and Moon was talking to people in the audience, and Roger and Pete told him to get onstage...and he ran up and got on the drums, and it was beautiful. "

I actually saw Keith Moon in the audience at the Denver Fiddler's Green WHO concert last September ( Jesus , has it really been a year already ???? )

Gypsy .................you see .................Keith is EVER Present in ALL of us .

" My doctor told me to take fifty Heminevrin Tablets a Day Ronnie "

Joeskee !
09-09-03 12:59 PM
gypsy I'm surprised you're posting today, Joey...I figured the 'Viet Cong' in the header pic would frighten you and give you flashbacks.
09-09-03 01:13 PM
Joey " I'm surprised you're posting today, Joey...I figured the 'Viet Cong' in the header pic would frighten you and give you flashbacks. "

The V.C.'s are EVERYWHERE Gypsy ................please be careful out there ! I caught one of the little bastards this morning in the tool shed . He had maps of our neighborhood on him , our claymores , mines , etc ...........................talk about Bad Vibes , huh ?.

Shiver .................................

Joey Cong !
09-09-03 01:25 PM
gypsy Joey, just look at them. The guy in the middle appears harmless...but he's not. And the one with the glasses...well, he looks like he's up to something sinister.
Plus, check out the mullet-sporting one on the left...he rubs me the wrong way.
[Edited by gypsy]
09-09-03 02:17 PM
FPM C10
quote:
jb wrote:
Thank you Joey...as a born again christian of jewish background, I believe in the coming of our lord and savior Jesus Christ and pray for him to forgive these people...armegedon is near and only a free Israel will allow our messiah to return and kill all the non-bleivers so we can live forever in paradise.

Hey, you gotta get in on the "Guru" thread. You would really spice things up! I think Jews For Jesus fits in slightly to the left of snakehandlers, and I'd love to see how SFM reacts to Jesus killing all the non-believers. I've never seen a Chick tract (those tiny religious comic books that seem to be distributed mainly in truck stop restrooms -- right next to the glory hole) dealing with the subject.

http://www.chick.com/

I DID learn that Catholics are actually worshippers of Isis and Osiris in "The Death Cookie", a CLASSIC Chick tract.

Go-go GANESH!
09-09-03 02:20 PM
Joey " right next to the glory hole) dealing with the subject. "

Is that the same as " GloryHole Blow Jobs " ???????

Fleabit , what the Hell happened to your Eagles last evening ?

In your NEW DIGS of all places .

Shiver ..............................

Developing ..........................

Jercee !
09-09-03 02:25 PM
steel driving hammer There were more Boo's that Cheers last night!

Philly is a very tough area.

People are always 'on edge' over there.
09-09-03 02:34 PM
Boomy ************OFF TOPIC ALERT (NO STONES CONTENT)**********

The mystique is gone. Lilcon Financial Field is now a comfy place for all people, including the away team.

BTW, when is the new album coming out?
09-09-03 02:47 PM
steel driving hammer I got TEENAGE! Saxophone PLAYING! Lubby the STRAITEEA! When I'm fucking all night!
09-09-03 02:57 PM
Boomy
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
I got TEENAGE! Saxophone PLAYING! Lubby the STRAITEEA! When I'm fucking all night!

Well, whatever lyrics you put in there, I guess that's cool LOL.

But that album does get me pumped up when it's on.

Start Me Up
Hang Fire
SLAVE
Little T&A
Black Limozeeeeeeen
Neigbors, Neighbors, Neighbors
Worried about you, ah yeah, come on tell me somethin' now
Tops
Heaven
No use in crying...stay away from me
Waiting on a friend

Can't go wrong with these songs. The guitar sound on this album is something special. I like the high notes on most of the songs. And Slave....don't get me started. These guys rehearsed it and it fell apart...that had to be a sad day, indeed.
09-09-03 03:03 PM
steel driving hammer Thats just how Mick sings it on the boots!

I can't even understand the 3rd verse!

My door is always open to you on boots, catch as catch can...
09-09-03 03:17 PM
Mother baby
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Just wait till the World Cup starts over there!

Women's World Cup starts here in the States in about 2 weeks I think.

(my two cents - I like things just the way they are.)
09-09-03 03:21 PM
Boomy
quote:
Mother baby wrote:

Women's World Cup starts here in the States in about 2 weeks I think.

(my two cents - I like things just the way they are.)

Add my two cents to yours and we can get 0.02 ounces of Sprite at the Local Gas N' Sip.

09-09-03 03:22 PM
steel driving hammer Remember a few years ago the Womens final US vs China?

Great great game that was.

Thats when the US team took of their shirts I think.
09-09-03 03:34 PM
Mother baby [quote]steel driving hammer wrote:

>Remember a few years ago the Womens final US vs China?
Great great game that was.<

Yes it was. I was disappointed a little though because I went to a Lobster Bake with about 200 people. On the way up I bought a bottle of Champayne just it case. When they won and I went to crack it...NOBODY CARED. They all looked at me with blank stares. Oh well I was excited anyway.

>Thats when the US team took of their shirts I think.<

Yeah...just Brandi Chastain though. I think Clinton got to go into the locker room...leave it to Clinton.
09-09-03 03:40 PM
steel driving hammer You didn't drink it all yourself did you?

They didn't care the US won that day?

I remember all the hype weeks before the game if they played China!

09-09-03 03:47 PM
Mother baby [quote]steel driving hammer wrote:

>You didn't drink it all yourself did you?<

No, I "went to" crack it but never actually did because I couldn't drum anyone who cared about the game. Well they were all "baked" already themselves anyway LOL. I ended up giving the bottle away to the host of the Bake.

>They didn't care the US won that day?<
No one in that bunch.

09-09-03 04:26 PM
Miss U. I think it's a fantastic idea for the board admin to set up a separate board for non-stones content where JB will be just peachy.
As it is, the board for months now has taken on an "Undercover" flavor, wasting time sifting through SC and non-SC. Find myself heading over to Shidoobee because of it.
09-09-03 04:35 PM
jb There are many people that post off-topic..the board seems to be doing quite well.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5