ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Xcel Energy Center, Saint Paul, MN - 6th September 2005
© by and thanks to HurricaneJeanne @ Shidoobeeland!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lee "Scratch" Perry on Satisfaction Return to archive
19th September 2007 10:05 PM
stonedinaustralia the craziest man in show biz had this to say on Mojo's site

Lee Perry: “(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction means I’m trying for good things to get, and it’s not working right, so that message is a good meditation for spiritual people who are trying to get things to work, they try everything and it’s not working. You’re trying, trying, trying, and ever more you try, but you still can’t reach your goal. The thing I like about Mick Jagger on that track is his energy. He has a real showman energy. And Keith Richards plays voodoo guitar; it is magic. Keith Richards dealing with magic, he’s a magician, you understand? He’s a wise guy, he deal with a positive rhythm and he play positive guitar, but his guitar is not just normal, because it’s real magic. The guitar is talking. He play singing guitar, talking guitar, magic guitar.
“Mick Jagger is a very good showman, Keith Richards is a very good guitarist, the bass player is very good and the drummer is very good. Matter of fact, they are very good entertainers, top class entertainers. They are my fans, they listen to my records more than me listen to their own, that’s what I understand, and Keith Richards wanted to work on my next album, he send the message and I would like that to happen. Keith Richards would really like to play on one of my tracks on my next album, and that would be wonderful. He’s a super guitarist anyway, and Mick Jagger is a super artist. That is a very good band.”
19th September 2007 10:41 PM
Throwaway Cool, brotha

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)