ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Xcel Energy Center, Saint Paul, MN - 6th September 2005
© by and thanks to HurricaneJeanne @ Shidoobeeland!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anyone use Yahooo or related mail having problems with it? Return to archive
19th September 2007 12:48 PM
pdog I am, anyone else?
19th September 2007 12:50 PM
monkey_man You talking about the free yahoo email or the ATT/ Yahoo email settings change?
19th September 2007 12:57 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
You talking about the free yahoo email or the ATT/ Yahoo email settings change?

i'm sbcglobal... do you know what's up?
19th September 2007 01:01 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

i'm sbcglobal... do you know what's up?

So am I . . . no problems here. About 2 months ago they asked you to change some port settings on your email as they were ATT-ifing it. Did you get the memo lad?
19th September 2007 01:08 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

So am I . . . no problems here. About 2 months ago they asked you to change some port settings on your email as they were ATT-ifing it. Did you get the memo lad?

no... it's weird, works with firefox but not safari. i had a some major bugs with quicktime last month. I may have to reset the browser. oh well.
19th September 2007 01:18 PM
monkey_man
quote:
pdog wrote:

no... it's weird, works with firefox but not safari. i had a some major bugs with quicktime last month. I may have to reset the browser. oh well.

Oh your Mac-ified . . . I don't know nothing about their browser internet shite.
19th September 2007 01:23 PM
pdog
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

Oh your Mac-ified . . . I don't know nothing about their browser internet shite.

it's fixed... I reset the browser, which is easy to do, but kills all my stored paswords and auto fills... no biggie...
Now Britney and OJ got problems, this is nothing!
19th September 2007 01:25 PM
monkey_man OJ been drinking that Brit juice!
19th September 2007 10:44 PM
GhostofBrianJones I have a Mac and experienced no problems with Yahoo! They have a new look
or something. I have Firefox but have not used it yet, QuickTime works okay.
Excite is starting to get crappy.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)