ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Xcel Energy Center, Saint Paul, MN - 6th September 2005
© by and thanks to HurricaneJeanne @ Shidoobeeland!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Did Britney Hire a Hitman to Kill Kevin Federline? Return to archive
17th September 2007 04:24 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Britney Spears Hired a Hit Man to Kill Kevin Federline, Reports
By Lynda Johnson
Sep 17, 2007
National Ledger

Did Britney Spears hire a hitman to off Kevin Federline? According to a report from Entertainment Tonight it might be the case. The nightly news and entertainment syndicated program has a report on the website that cites FBI and Los Angeles Police department sources that are investigating this wild charge of a threat against Federline.

Who would want to off Federline. Has K-Fed been warned? That's the report from ET Online. The cops and the feds warned the actor slash wannabe rapper that his life might be in danger. That is apparently standard operating procedure.

X17 Online goes even farther saying it will be Britney that is accused and has this snippet from the courthouse: "Our guy down at the courthouse today tells us a celeb news magazine show had a producer there for the hearing in Britney and Kevin's custody case where uber-attorney Gloria Allred was to produce a 'secret witness' and the mic-holder was yelling out questions about allegations of Britney having hired a hitman to kill Kevin Federline?!!! What?!"

"Even Allred looked shocked and she seemed to have no idea what this ill-informed producer was talking about and we're pretty certain that info is totally WACK! The Los Angeles based photo agency promises tape soon of the wild allegations."

It sounds like the allegations in the custody battle are going to be very nasty.
17th September 2007 05:03 PM
sirmoonie Could Alan Greenspan have bitchslapped the Bush Geeks any harder than he did?
18th September 2007 08:29 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Could Alan Greenspan have bitchslapped the Bush Geeks any harder than he did?

He's back tracking now.
18th September 2007 08:52 AM
Mr Jurkka According to a report from Entertainment Tonight.... hahahahahhaa.. funny
18th September 2007 08:59 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Mr Jurkka wrote:
According to a report from Entertainment Tonight.... hahahahahhaa.. funny

I don't mind tabloid shit. But this OJ Simpson crap is just getting out of hand.
18th September 2007 09:18 AM
mojoman what was britney thinking?
18th September 2007 10:22 AM
Jumping Jack Britney may be crazier than OJ and Vick. They should lock all 3 in the same cell for a while and see gets killed first.
18th September 2007 11:04 AM
Saint Sway If anyone knows Britney, please let her know that I'd be happy to help her finance this.
18th September 2007 11:06 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
mojoman wrote:
what was britney thinking?

Britney and thought...the 2007 Oxymoron of the year....
18th September 2007 11:46 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

Britney and thought...the 2007 Oxymoron of the year....

I can't help but wondering whether or not she likes anal.
Any recent references in the tabloids regarding this?

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
18th September 2007 12:06 PM
pdog Britney needs to kill herself...
18th September 2007 12:07 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:
Britney needs to kill herself...

No....all she needs is a shoulder to cry on. I'd let her cry on mine. I'm very sympathetic.
18th September 2007 12:13 PM
pdog
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

No....all she needs is a shoulder to cry on. I'd let her cry on mine. I'm very sympathetic.

Today she loves, tomorrow she is hiring someone to kill you.
18th September 2007 12:29 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:
Today she loves, tomorrow she is hiring someone to kill you.

She wouldn't hire anyone to kill me....'cause I'd treat her right.
19th September 2007 06:56 AM
corgi37 I did indeed read that Brits loves the back door. And bisexual 3somes.

Maybe she aint so bad after all?
19th September 2007 11:19 AM
pdog
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I did indeed read that Brits loves the back door. And bisexual 3somes.

Maybe she aint so bad after all?

She's almost perfect in that sense, but she is a horrible mom, and I need the complete package in a woman... I just can't enjoy slapping the ass knowing the kids are being ignored...
20th September 2007 02:33 PM
open-g
[Edited by open-g]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)