ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Xcel Energy Center, Saint Paul, MN - 6th September 2005
© by and thanks to HurricaneJeanne @ Shidoobeeland!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dream Theater fans over here? Return to archive
17th September 2007 12:08 PM
Mr Jurkka I am going to go watch live Dream Theater in about over week. Have anyone heard of this band or listened or even seen live?

I am a big fan of the band and im going see it very first time.
17th September 2007 12:51 PM
Dan "Pull Me Under" was a cool song when it was getting radio play back in the early '90s but I couldn't really get into the other stuff I heard.
18th September 2007 08:08 AM
rik1 Yeah! I love Dream Theater, Mike Portnoy is GREAT!!
18th September 2007 08:48 AM
Mr Jurkka Finally someone who agrees with me!
19th September 2007 02:14 PM
rik1 It's rare to find Dream Theater fans on a Stones forum
Their are not doing the "An Evening With DT" this year, so no more 3 hours or classic albums revisited (like they did with Dark Side Of The Moon, Master Of Puppets, Made In Japan, etc...).
I hate the vocalist, but the rest of the musicians are great.
20th September 2007 08:26 PM
gorda I'm not into that band, but I have heard of them. I think they were in Northern California this summer.
20th September 2007 09:19 PM
the good
quote:
Mr Jurkka wrote:
I am going to go watch live Dream Theater in about over week. Have anyone heard of this band or listened or even seen live?

I am a big fan of the band and im going see it very first time.

My roomate in college loved this band. I used to berate the shit out of him for listening to them. He was always talking trash about the Stones, so I used to really let him have it. I haven't heard anything about them in years though. Are they releasing new material?
21st September 2007 07:58 AM
rik1 Yes: they are doing concerts all the time and their albums sold more now than years ago.
I read they sold more than 30 million records and DVDs on 20 years.
If you love MetallicA, Yes and Pink Floyd, it's your group.
The 4 musicians are really great.
The drummer is probably the best new one for the last 15 years.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)