ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Xcel Energy Center, Saint Paul, MN - 6th September 2005
© by and thanks to HurricaneJeanne @ Shidoobeeland!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAΡOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Oh hell, why wait: JOEY!!!!???? (vol. 12) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
13th June 2007 10:41 AM
EELPIE Joey?

13th June 2007 10:49 AM
voodoopug
quote:
EELPIE wrote:
Joey?

thats not too bad
14th June 2007 09:37 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Joey's?

14th June 2007 10:03 AM
EELPIE Joey?

14th June 2007 10:56 AM
Saint Sway Pug!!

14th June 2007 11:42 AM
Throwaway Omaha'd?

14th June 2007 12:09 PM
sirmoonie Posts here? Yes. Yes, he does post here.

14th June 2007 12:12 PM
voodoopug
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Posts here? Yes. Yes, he does post here.

Is it just me or does he look like he was so excited he was typing with his nipples?
14th June 2007 12:17 PM
Joey

Here is a nice picture of the MaxLugar & Sparky during much Happier Times ( circa 2000 )

14th June 2007 12:21 PM
sirmoonie I know for a fact that this guy posts here. I even know his handle.

14th June 2007 12:36 PM
sirmoonie These twits posted in the Jerry Falwell thread. I can prove it.

14th June 2007 02:34 PM
sirmoonie We all know which "hen party" these three post at. Yikes!

14th June 2007 04:43 PM
parmeda
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Moonie - you have outdone yourself with this photo... I can't stop laughing.

I no longer have any mascara on my lashes...it has all trickled down my cheeks, you crazy bastard!
15th June 2007 06:40 PM
jend just want to say - I'm listening to Dylan - Desire for the first time and thanks to this board the cds completly ruined for me because I'm laughing so much at them singing "Joey, Joe-ey"
15th June 2007 10:22 PM
Highwire Rob JOEY????

ahhhh... on second thought, I'll just have the spring roll
16th June 2007 12:00 AM
Altamont Joey flouncing around like a champ

16th June 2007 08:57 AM
egon Joey?

16th June 2007 10:49 AM
Highwire Rob WARNING! --TO THOSE ATTEMPTING TO CRASH AN OMAHA SUMMIT--
Joey SuperMax Security Compound, Nebraska

[Edited by Highwire Rob]
16th June 2007 04:03 PM
Joey
***************** SPARKY CHRONICLES ******************

………………………………..Episode # 91 : MidDAY Sparky ……………………………...

***** THE SCENE ****

** It is Two O'clock in the afternoon and our hero Sparky is happily trailing the MaxLugar
Into the Den ( Home Office / Working Area ) of the Lugar Compound . The MaxLugar
sits down in the long black leather chair behind his desk , leans back , puts his hands behind
his head - whilst looking at the ceiling - and moans , " Oh , GOD ! .. How in the Hell can we get out of this
War ? " . If only I could get in the same ROOM with the Leader of the Iraqi Insurgents , TALK
to them -- perhaps we could cut a DEAL !!!!! **

** Meanwhile , our brave Sparky is looking out through the mammoth bay window at the gorgeous , stunning and absolutely breath-taking scenery
before him --- mist rolling in from the hills , sap dripping -- our Sparky with a big smile on his face
as he gets a hankerin' for all of those lovely female dogs stationed inside the kennel in the backyard of
Joey's house ( Joey allows , out of a gesture of kindness , his secretaries to keep their animals
in his kennel for a few weeks at a time whilst they go on Vacation ) . Sparky knows that
as soon as Joey lets him into the pen , those female animals will get more and more moist ,
their asses just a quivering ---- That's RIGHT !!!! … every last one of them -- they'll be just a quiverin' away ……..
…..HOT DAMN !!!! **** Sparky can not wait any longer and prepares to exit the compound
and head over to Joey's place when all of a sudden he hears Maxy bray …………………..

Maxy : " Hey Sparky !!!! …. Let's pray !!! "

Sparky " grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ….. !!! "

Maxy : " Dear Lord , I know things are going from bad to worse over in Iraq ( not
to mention my beloved Republican Party ) , but please help our Great Leader - Bushie43 -
find peace in that part of the country so that everyone may all get along despite centuries
of animosity and pent - up bitter hatred towards one another …………………..

***** Sparky can not take it anymore --- He snarls , bares his teeth and finally leaps up and bites the Lugar on the Jugular
--- The screams are incredible ………………………… *** ( CUT TO BLACK ! ) ***

………… *** " WHOOF ! " *** …………………...

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
17th June 2007 09:53 PM
Throwaway

Joey's Ford?
17th June 2007 10:09 PM
The jinn, my friend.
18th June 2007 11:00 AM
Joey

Nanky ?!

18th June 2007 03:26 PM
Joey ********* WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ...... *************

" I do not know WHAT to think of the ' Sparky Chronicles ' …. But I like what I have read " ( Mick Jagger
Stade Gerland : Lyon , France 2007 )

" That Joey cat makes me laugh " ( Keith Richards , Stade Gerland : Lyon , France 2007 )

" Did Joey really write all that ? … I believe I remember him from the Omaha , NE gig
( Charlie Watts , Stade Gerland : Lyon , France 2007 )

" Joey is a maniac " ( Ronnie Wood , 1999 - 2007 )

" Joey's ' Sparky Chronicles ' is THE reason why I invented the internet back in 1971 " ( Peter Denis
Blandford Townshend , Madrid , 2007 )

" I would like to drink with Joey & Keith Moon --- but I do not touch alcohol " ( Roger Daltrey ,
Madrid , 2007 )

Sparky : " WHOOF !!! "

[cc:ss]
[Edited by Joey]
18th June 2007 10:09 PM
mojoman
quote:
EELPIE wrote:
Joey?

"Should ZEALOUSLY represent his client within the bounds of the law." I find you guilty, counselor! Guilty of betrayin' your fellow man! Guilty of betrayin' your country and abrogatin' your oath! Guilty of judgin' me and sellin' me out! With the power vested in me by the kingdom of God, I sentence you to the Ninth Circle of Hell! Now you will learn about loss! Loss of freedom! Loss of humanity! Now you and I will truly be the same"
19th June 2007 09:03 AM
EELPIE Joey?

19th June 2007 09:39 AM
Joey
quote:
EELPIE wrote:
Joey?

YES !!!! : Baby Joey !
19th June 2007 02:53 PM
nankerphelge Joey?

19th June 2007 03:01 PM
Joey
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Joey?

N- Nanky ?!

19th June 2007 03:35 PM
nankerphelge Joey?

19th June 2007 03:48 PM
Mr Jurkka j?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)