ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Mottrush
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Ozzy To Go Bounty Hunting Return to archive
25th September 2006 09:00 PM
RollingstonesUSA OZZY To Go Bounty Hunting? - Sep. 25, 2006
Syndicated columnists Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith have issued the following report via NationalLedger.com:

If anybody could get criminals to listen, it would be Ozzy Osbourne, claims Duane "Dog" Chapman. With the fourth season of his reality show, "Dog the Bounty Hunter", already in production, Dog says he'd like to see the famous musician accompany him on his next bounty hunt.

"We're doing a celebrity ride along very soon. He wrote our theme song so he's one of the people we're thinking about," says Dog about Osbourne. However, no final decisions have been made. "I'd love to have Ozzy and Sharon there, but we've got several names. I want to take a girl, too." As for why he wants to have a celebrity with him? "I'm not doing it for the ratings, believe me," he claims. "I want to have a guy with me when I arrest somebody so I can tell them, "Listen, the day that you meet Ozzy Osbourne, you can change your life and quit doing that stuff.' If they meet someone famous like that, then maybe that will help them out."
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)