ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Mottrush
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Kate Moss has agreed to marry Pete Doherty. (nsc) Return to archive
25th September 2006 07:54 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Kate Moss has agreed to marry Pete Doherty.

Movie & Entertainment News provided by bangshowbiz.biz
Pete Doherty
2006-09-25 13:43:12 -

The 32-year-old supermodel has been so impressed with Pete's battle with his drug addiction she has reportedly accepted his latest marriage proposal.
A source revealed to Britain's Sunday Mirror newspaper: "Kate has been so impressed with his attitude. She has always loved him but just needed him to straighten up. Now there's nothing to stop them marrying." Pete, 27, has waged a long-running drugs battle and is due to be discharged from London's Priory clinic in the next 24 hours.

The pair are rumoured to be planning to marry "within weeks" in a small ceremony.
The source added: "Pete had been looking like the cat who had got the cream. He told some of the staff that he had proposed to Kate and she had said yes on Wednesday (20.09.06).
"Pete insisted they won't have a big wedding but Kate will want her mum to be there." "One of the Priory staff recently married in the Caribbean so Pete was asking lots of questions." Meanwhile, it has been reported the couple are secretly planning a move to America.

A source revealed to Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "She and Pete would love to move to the States.
"They are already inquiring about a three-bedroom penthouse. Kate is no stranger to the States and has an exceptional reputation as a style icon there.
"She and Pete reckon they won't attract so much attention living there."

25th September 2006 08:02 AM
Gazza
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
A source revealed to Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "She and Pete would love to move to the States.

uh..wouldnt the fact that he seems to get busted for heroin possession every couple of weeks be a slight problem in any plans regarding that matter?
25th September 2006 08:05 AM
glencar The divorce will be announced next spring...
25th September 2006 08:07 AM
Jair
quote:
glencar wrote:
The divorce will be announced next spring...

LOL!
25th September 2006 08:11 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
The divorce will be announced next spring...

Whatever happened
to?........................................................."and they lived happily everafter."
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
25th September 2006 08:25 AM
FotiniD So Pete Doherty is clean? I'll believe it when I see it. I sure hope things are going to turn out for the best, but I get a feeling Kate's making a wrong decision here She should give it more time.

Well, here's to hoping.
25th September 2006 09:54 AM
Gazza
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
So Pete Doherty is clean?

he's about as clean as Joey's bowel...
25th September 2006 10:09 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
So Pete Doherty is clean?

I also think its a question of whether or not Kate Moss is clean. She’s just as bad as Doherty, no question. She may not put needles in her arm or smoke crack, but she snorts enough of the white stuff.

According to his latest court appearance, he has indeed been clean... for a few weeks!
25th September 2006 10:51 AM
batcave Sid meet Nancy
Nancy meet Sid
25th September 2006 12:04 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

I also think its a question of whether or not Kate Moss is clean. She’s just as bad as Doherty, no question. She may not put needles in her arm or smoke crack, but she snorts enough of the white stuff.

Well...people can and do change behaviour once in awhile. Who knows?... maybe getting married is what they need.
25th September 2006 12:09 PM
not bound to please
quote:
Gazza wrote:

he's about as clean as Joey's bowel...

I resent that comment - as I have put up the good fight in that regard....

25th September 2006 12:35 PM
monkey_man I wonder what the table favors will be?

25th September 2006 12:58 PM
Factory Girl Despite their chemical addictions (or, because of them), I think they'll be lovely together.

I think Pete is brilliant, and Kate has been his muse for a while.

I'm excited for them.
25th September 2006 01:30 PM
pdog
25th September 2006 01:43 PM
Sir Stonesalot Neither Kate Moss, or Pete Doherty will be featured during Pin Up Week @ http://www.myspace.com/sirstonesalot

However, this girl is...

25th September 2006 02:11 PM
Saint Sway I'm psyched they're getting hitched.

can you imagine the wild shit we are gonna read about this wedding... the honeymoon.... etc Its gonna be great!

I predict the following headlines:

• "Doherty Shoots Up Wedding Planner"

• "Kate Blows Wedding DJ For More Blow"

• "The Bride Snorts The Cake, The Bride Snorts The Cake, Hi Ho The Derio The Bride Snorts Cake"

• "Couples Bridal Registry Included Syringes and Silver Spoons"

• "Out Of Control Doherty Checks All Wedding Balloons For Heroin"

• "Honeymoon Cut Short After Doherty Is Busted At Customs"

• "Kate Moss Pregnant! Father is Either Pete Or One Of The 10 Groomsmen. DNA Tests Pending"
25th September 2006 02:28 PM
pdog Great postin' Sway!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)