ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Mottrush
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Let's Spend the Night Togther dvd? Return to archive
24th September 2006 01:42 PM
Poison Dart Anybody know if there will ever be an offical dvd release of Let's Spend the Night Together?

Why hasn't it come out yet?
[Edited by Poison Dart]
24th September 2006 01:55 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I have an official DVD released in Japan recently, it's really great in terms of sound and video and of course as you know in terms of performance. I bought it trough CDJAPAN http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/

24th September 2006 02:19 PM
Poison Dart Thanks Voodoo,

Anyone know if it will ever be released in the US?
24th September 2006 03:39 PM
Jair It has been released down in Brasil a few yrs back, not for the record company, but for someone who came first (in this case, Flash Star Home Video). Its not a crap, its perfect, except by the ridiculous cover . You can find in on Ebay.

Check the scan:
24th September 2006 03:56 PM
glencar Can't one transfer this from video to DVD via pc?
24th September 2006 04:15 PM
Jair
quote:
glencar wrote:
Can't one transfer this from video to DVD via pc?

Sorry Glenny, didnt understand your question. Appreciate if you ask again...

wait...If you asking if is possible transfer an analogical tape to a raw DVD via PC, i think is possible, but is easier you make a copy of the DVD and send to your friends, isnt?

24th September 2006 04:24 PM
glencar Yup, that's what I was asking. Now Send It To Me!
24th September 2006 05:02 PM
CraigP Shit, I just bought a used VHS from Amazon.com for $9.00. The video quality is damn good for a 23 year old vhs but the sound is worn. Some tape hiss along with WoW and flutter despite me manually 'tracking' the video tape.

I wish I had known about this http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/ gig on DVD for 24 & something dollars. The sound quality is alot more important to me than the picture!

I love the colors/video and outfits and in it... Hate the Honky Tonk Woman freak show (for all you've that have seen it).

My gilfriend wants a copy. She started playing guitar again to learn stones songs mainly. She's hooked after seeing them at Gillette and LSTNT and me playing their records and sometimes covering a variety of their songs solo (guitar and vocals)....

I love turning people on.
24th September 2006 05:03 PM
Jair
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yup, that's what I was asking. Now Send It To Me!

PM your mail address and I'll send you for free.
It will be a pleasure. Actually, this release still on sale everywhere here. I send you an original.

24th September 2006 05:04 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Jair wrote:

It will be a pleasure. Actually, this release still on sale everywhere here. I send you an original.

Jair didn't I tell you I loved you....lol
24th September 2006 05:07 PM
Jair
quote:
Jair wrote:

luv you too, dude!!!

One day we'll marry.
24th September 2006 05:07 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Jair wrote:

luv you too, dude!!!

One day we'll marry.

If you could send me this, I will buy you dinner, or something!
24th September 2006 05:31 PM
Jair
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

If you could send me this, I will buy you dinner, or something!

PM me your addy or email me ([email protected]) and I'll send you an original also for free. No needed dinner, at least by now

Hey, Glencar, could you please do the same?

24th September 2006 05:50 PM
glencar
quote:
Jair wrote:

Thanks!
24th September 2006 05:57 PM
Jair
quote:
glencar wrote:
Thanks!

You're welcome. Ma pleadja, man!
24th September 2006 09:07 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Jair wrote:

PM me your addy or email me ([email protected]) and I'll send you an original also for free. No needed dinner, at least by now

Hey, Glencar, could you please do the same?

You got a PM! Many, many thanks!!!!
24th September 2006 09:42 PM
Jair
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

You got a PM! Many, many thanks!!!!

You're welcome too, brow!

See ya!

25th September 2006 07:04 AM
corgi37 Came out in Oz at the start of this month, and of course, Corgi boy got it. Its very good. Great sound/picture, but stuff all extras. And, its the U.S. version. We Aussies got a slightly different version back in the old days.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)