ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Mottrush
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones Rio Doco Return to archive
24th September 2006 06:43 AM
Daethgod just went to air in Australia on Nat Geo
great viewing
but why the fark were those assclowns 'Human Nature' hosting it ?

btw Human Nature are Aussies answer to Westlife, Boyz 2 Men or any of those other 'my granny thinks they are cool' bands.

wait till i tell Mick, he will be major pissed

24th September 2006 07:32 AM
corgi37 Awww fuck, i missed it! Was watching fucking Nemo.
24th September 2006 08:02 AM
Daethgod dude is on again at 11.30

i have it on DVD HD

will rip it for ya if u need it, but i WILL be editing those assmunching hosts

24th September 2006 11:14 AM
corgi37 No need, i watched it on the repeat. Yeah, those fags were shocking! Man, they'd be flipping burgers if it wasnt for their "dedication" to Motown!

But, one interesting thing. Go to the point where its 4 days to show time. There is a tune played in the background. And, its EAGLE ROCK! Tell me if i'm wrong. Not the original, but a strummed instrumental.

And, i know why there was no fireworks. Stupid Fire Dept.
24th September 2006 10:23 PM
Daethgod yer
if you hung about after the idiot hosts the credits ran and yer Eagle Rock got a credit

i couldnt work it out, but was it put together by Aussies ?
25th September 2006 02:28 AM
DoctorStones Can someone seed a torrent of this, please ???
25th September 2006 02:46 AM
FotiniD
quote:
DoctorStones wrote:
Can someone seed a torrent of this, please ???

I second that
25th September 2006 06:43 AM
corgi37 I didnt record. My dvd recorder is still sitting in hits box 3 months after purchase. I'm sure the Nat Geo channel will show it again.

Daeth - Missed the credits. Dont think it was a Aussie doco though.

Oh, speaking of Eagle Rock. I heard on Sigley's show last week that Eagle Rock was Elton John's inspiration for Crocodile Rock. Appears he was out here for either his 1st tour, a promo tour, or the old King of Pop awards, and as we know, circa 71, that song was just everywhere. So, Crocodile Rock was born.

I'd never heard that before. Billy Pinnel said it on Sigley's snore-fest of a show. I doubt its true, personally.

Hey, how's that wine winning Mat!!!!
25th September 2006 08:57 AM
Daethgod yer Mr De Bertoli !

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)