ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

In memory of Mottrush
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Rosh Hashana Josh! Return to archive
22nd September 2006 07:13 PM
Riffhard This Protestant wanted to give you a special shout out on your people's special day!! The Jews and the Christians will have to stand strong in the face of the Radical Islamofucks! This we will do!

And now a sexy picture of Babs just for you.

Riffy-Your Presbyterian friend.
22nd September 2006 08:25 PM
glencar She seems highly impressed with her own sunglasses...
22nd September 2006 08:27 PM
Riffhard I am shocked that the board has not lit up with their well wishes. I am saddened that I am the only one wishing Josh warm wishes on this special day for the chosen people!

Oh well. Here's another Jew that is celebrating this very special holy day along with Josh.

Riffy
22nd September 2006 08:29 PM
glencar Riffy, Joshy started his own thread about this holiday. Typical jew!
22nd September 2006 08:32 PM
glencar Looks like he deleted it, the devil!
22nd September 2006 08:42 PM
pdog Our JCC is closed, and my sister in law get's married tomorrow. Proof to me how much the chosen people are loved, that's a swimming lesson we would've had to miss and have to pay for... Jewish holidays are always right on time...
Jews Rock!
22nd September 2006 08:42 PM
Riffhard I feel that in this mixed up crazy world we live that the Jew and the Brother in Christ should stand shoulder to shoulder in order to beat back the Islamofuck hoards. For this reason I celebrate our Boca living,Mercedes driving,Jewish lawyer friend. Tonight I wear a yarlmulka with a propeller in Josh's,and his people's,honor.

Riffy
22nd September 2006 09:29 PM
telecaster Riffy did you check out your thread on the Couch

Page 2 now
22nd September 2006 09:36 PM
Riffhard
quote:
telecaster wrote:
Riffy did you check out your thread on the Couch

Page 2 now

Yeah Tele. Sorry I forgot to respond. I do not know that chick,but she's certainly a proper POA. Is she worth a shit on-air?

Riffy
22nd September 2006 10:00 PM
sammy davis jr. That picture of "Flabs" scares me....oy vey!
22nd September 2006 10:31 PM
sirmoonie The various models that religions use to recruit followers are interesting. Gamut rangism:

Mormon - we'll suck your fucking dick if you will just listen to this absurd bullshit and be our friend. 'kay?

Protestant - Presbo, etc. - you're okay, we can hang, but please listen to this god stuff. You're on notice.

Caths - You're okay, but are going to hell with the rest of us.

Jews - Piss the hell off, we don't need you, we never did. Get lost, go pound sand.

Islam - We will kill you unless you join.
23rd September 2006 02:53 PM
GotToRollMe Happy Rosh Hashana to Josh and our other friends of the Jewish faith. May your mitzvahs be many and your tsuris few!
23rd September 2006 03:14 PM
_Boomy_ October 11th
23rd September 2006 04:08 PM
gimmekeef Man's worst creation = religion....
23rd September 2006 04:25 PM
Joey
Lyndon Baines Johnson was a Tragedy in the very real sense of the word. Indeed , his life was a story of moral importance ending in ruin .

More than just a vulgar wheeler and dealer , here was a thoroughly American Man -- American from Day One -- who reached so far and made it , only to let the whole thing crumble .

I really do believe it is THE story of our lifetimes .

J. " Pass the Biscuits Pappy " Fly !
23rd September 2006 06:49 PM
not bound to please

24th September 2006 05:31 PM
Joey
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Oh , that is Beautiful .

24th September 2006 05:48 PM
glencar Soon it will be Yom Kipper & we'll all have to atone for our multitudious sins...
24th September 2006 06:27 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Soon it will be Yom Kipper & we'll all have to atone for our multitudious sins...

I believe I will take a loooooong dump instead .....

.....and you ?!

W- What ?!

Oh , sure ! :

http://www.timekiller.com/index~search~sex_tape.htm

[ Edited by Kins ]

[Edited by Joey]
24th September 2006 07:49 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Joey wrote:

Lyndon Baines Johnson was a Tragedy in the very real sense of the word. Indeed , his life was a story of moral importance ending in ruin .

More than just a vulgar wheeler and dealer , here was a thoroughly American Man -- American from Day One -- who reached so far and made it , only to let the whole thing crumble .

I really do believe it is THE story of our lifetimes .

J. " Pass the Biscuits Pappy " Fly !

WHAT ABOUT THE RISE AND FALL OF IAN BILLEN?
24th September 2006 07:55 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Joey wrote:

I believe I will take a loooooong dump instead .....

.....and you ?!

W- What ?!

Oh , sure ! :

http://www.timekiller.com/index~search~sex_tape.htm

[ Edited by Kins ]

[Edited by Joey]

Now there's a man who really knows the meaning of "purge." LaChaim!

25th September 2006 10:35 AM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

WHAT ABOUT THE RISE AND FALL OF IAN BILLEN?

********* ? ***************

Perks ..........
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)