ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden, September 26, 2002.
REUTERS/Jeff Christensen

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: All ready to Go Go! Return to archive
09-24-02 01:55 PM
Honky Tonk Man Well with a bit here and there still to do. Tonight i draw out my money, tomorrow i get it converted into Dollars, Thursday i pack and Friday i hit USA!

Are you ready for me New York?

Alex
09-24-02 02:15 PM
Moonisup have some fun!!

Are you over 21 Alex? Otherwise no booze for you!! That is why I don't go to the US b4 my 21st

RIK AKA MOUPPIE
09-24-02 02:17 PM
jb Have a great time alex...don't fuck up and bring a knife on the plane!!!!
09-24-02 02:48 PM
Moonisup hahhaha that won't be smart, no stones then
09-24-02 03:01 PM
jb They arrested this nice , family guy at West Palm Beach airport b/c he had forgotten to remove a kitchen knife he bought from his carry on baggage!!! I think they could have taken the knife, but arresting some 50 yr old pharmicist from Pa. is kinda overreating.
09-24-02 03:10 PM
Moonisup
quote:
jb wrote:
They arrested this nice , family guy at West Palm Beach airport b/c he had forgotten to remove a kitchen knife he bought from his carry on baggage!!! I think they could have taken the knife, but arresting some 50 yr old pharmicist from Pa. is kinda overreating.

Yeah, a big scene, In holland yesterday they have cought 200 illegal hookers from Eastern Europe and send them back
09-24-02 03:14 PM
jb I hope they sent them to Florida...we need more european hookers!
09-24-02 03:16 PM
Moonisup Is that true, ain't it illegal in Florida, ore does Jebbie takes a few also!!!

lol
09-24-02 03:20 PM
jb Of course it's llegal...we in America are way behind Europe when it comes to sex and drugs...
09-24-02 03:30 PM
Moonisup well drugs isen't a good thing but is not so good to forbid hash, it is and always will be popular!
09-24-02 03:32 PM
jb Hashish is very nice...we used to smoke it connected to a pin b/t two cups..it was a drug of the more sophisticated ....
09-24-02 03:44 PM
Moonisup well almost 1/4 of Holland is sophisticated then....

09-24-02 03:51 PM
jb Prostitutes are treated with respect in Holland..they are regulated by your Health ministry and checked for STD's(sexually transmitted diseases)..bravo Holland...a job well done!!!
09-24-02 03:57 PM
Maxlugar How are we to contact you Alex?

I could give you your Jeff Beck Starter Kit #2 in person.

YES!

M. Lugarfly!
09-24-02 05:33 PM
Honky Tonk Man Rick has given me his mobile and hotel number. I will be ringing him on the Friday i arrive or on the Saturday. Everything is fitting together quite nicely now!

Alex
09-24-02 05:37 PM
shakedhandswithkeith hi alex,

i know how you are feeling. i was 1997 at the giants stadium. i come from germany and i met lots of americans who could not beliefe that i was just come to see the stones.

excuse my english and have lots of fun

you will never forget this trip

icepic
09-24-02 05:37 PM
Riffhard Alright then Alex!Looking forward to meeting you at Giants Stadium.Have a safe flight!We all seem to be ready.Are we ready for the next band!The Rolling Stones!!!!

Fuck Yup!!
Riffhard