ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden, September 26, 2002.
REUTERS/Jeff Christensen

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 1/22 Chicago show announced Return to archive
09-24-02 10:01 AM
nankerphelge Check the official page
09-24-02 10:08 AM
parmeda Nank....

Planning on coming to Chicago in January?

Bring your boots, for your feet of course...along with a very warm coat, some gloves, a scarf would help...lol. You know the rest.
09-24-02 10:26 AM
nankerphelge I can't do Chicago -- already got MSG and the Fleet cookin' -- the missus would lose it completely if I head out for another!! All I'd have left to my name would be them boots, coat, scarf, etc...!!

09-24-02 10:45 AM
parmeda ahhh...that's too funny!

But, I know the feeling well. On Saturday, after I purchased my tickets for 1/21, the hubby asked if there was any way he could "block out" the Ticketmaster site on my computer! I responded to him, that if he tried...he'd be drawing back a stump...lol.

09-24-02 10:49 AM
nankerphelge You meant his arm right?
Or is your last name Bobbit??
09-24-02 10:57 AM
parmeda lol..his arm, Nank!

09-24-02 06:55 PM
Stones Fan, Gar When do you suppose Ticket Master will start to sell this new show. Had no luck for first return show,yet. If you want to see some outrageous ticket prices, check out stubhub for the 1-21 show, unreal!
09-24-02 08:11 PM
parmeda It was announced this morning...

Tickets go on sale this Friday, September 27th, at 5:00 PM...yes, you read correctly... 5:00 PM!
09-24-02 08:32 PM
Rolling1 anyone have luck getting 1st show. i banged ticketbitch for 20 mins using 2 computers looking in 150 range nothing, best i could get was in the 300 sections, i saw them in 99 in 316 in r2 they looked like ants never again. i will be trying again this friday. this one ticket broker must have 200 lower level tickets asking 5 times origial price. funny couple days before show they seem to show up at ticketbitch or box office. will be coming to chitown for both shows either with 1 ticket or no tickets but i'll get in..
09-24-02 08:35 PM
Boomhauer What kind of seat would I get for $50?

I sat in the upper deck at the Palace of Auburn Hills for a Who show and it was not bad. It seems like there are really no bad seats in an arena (unless you are sitting RIGHT BEHIND the stage and you can't see anything).
09-24-02 10:50 PM
parmeda Rolling..
I was lucky to get through to Ticketmaster and snagged 4 tix directly even with the front/side of the stage (Keith's side)...just about died when I saw them. Try your luck on Friday and see what happens.