ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden, September 26, 2002.
REUTERS/Jeff Christensen

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I've been away for awhile....need updates.. Return to archive
09-24-02 01:30 AM
hearts4sale MAN- Nasty Habits your review and the way you got into the Tower was phenomenal!!!!!!!!! I grew up in S jersey and YES the Stones ALWWWAYS rocked that area. I remember seeing them twice in Philly and it was awesome...even in the $25 seats back then...
NOW: anyone know who is opening for the Stones while they play Phoenix?? We're in the second level close to the stage but really wanted floor seats. OH well. Got screwed. Also, we're trying to find a hotel up there and wondering if there's a usual place the guys stay?? or is that info off limits?? where might they hang out ? tough to say since I think they're only there for one night..

Sounds like theatre tickets are being released just prior to the show --any chances of this maybe happening in CA? i would think that place would just be a zoo and totally sold out-any thoughts????

Hopefully I can log into the site more often, been away for awhile...missed it...
ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))