ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden, September 26, 2002.
REUTERS/Jeff Christensen

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Stoners Return to archive
09-23-02 07:00 PM
Soul Survivor Ahh.........myslef and many others have given sweat, blood, and tears to our fellow Rocksies.

Now, for those over 300 posts, can we have our own little club? Please! I'll feel special
09-23-02 07:03 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Soul Survivor wrote:
Ahh.........myslef and many others have given sweat, blood, and tears to our fellow Rocksies.

Now, for those over 300 posts, can we have our own little club? Please! I'll feel special

No, that would suck. We should just keep it 'Rocks Off Members' to avoid board-flooding like certain people that shall remain nameless. I thought it'd be cool too, but some people just don't seem to get that different names on a Rolling Stones message board will not get you laid.

-tSYX --- Bitch keeps bitchin, the snitcher keeps snitchin'...
09-23-02 09:12 PM
Soul Survivor I guess......

Er, I dont feel special

I'll just climbback into my hole now......