ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden, September 26, 2002.
REUTERS/Jeff Christensen

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Drivin' cattle Return to archive
09-23-02 06:05 PM
Raging GOAT!!! Best Stones songs about the drivin' cattle:

1. I go wild
2. Fingerprint file
3. Terrifying love

They maked the goatsickle tickle

Coffee. fuck liver.
09-23-02 06:07 PM
Soul Survivor Uh....keep it to yourself please
09-23-02 06:09 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Raging GOAT!!! wrote:
3. Terrifying love

Well man go study ore something! It is Terrifying, just ask if you don't know~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
09-23-02 06:28 PM
Soul Survivor Goat is Terrifying

Horny as a hog.........
09-23-02 06:31 PM
full moon Goat, you moron, that is a COW in your picture...
09-23-02 07:26 PM
Boomhauer This thing is like a broken record.

Me suck goatsickle coffee donuts and me eat the cow pies in me pee on my boyfriend I Go WIld for boy goat blues balls.

It's always something stupid like that!
[Edited by Boomhauer]
[Edited by Boomhauer]
09-23-02 07:33 PM
Sir Stonesalot What is the matter with you people?

Why can't you see the art in MooGOAT?

"Coffee. fuck liver."

Yeah, see, right there...a BRILLIANT observation. And one that is often overlooked.

Coffee is one of the major food groups for me. I ate liver exactly ONCE. And I swore, never again.

So I agree. Coffee. fuck liver.

Oh. And who was bitchin' about the cow avatar. Lemme tell you...it's the best one on this board.
09-23-02 08:19 PM
Raging GOAT!!! Sir Stonesalot = genius + soul

Liver = gangrenous pancreas + pus

The cattle for you The rustle tree feather.

An honest man...

Righteous.
09-23-02 09:01 PM
Soul Survivor Raging Goat = Goat + Rage.

Goat + Rage = Dumb
09-23-02 09:33 PM
Riffhard After rereading quite a few of the mighty goat's posts I must say I am starting to see the "art" in them.Yes,SirStonesalot,I can now appreciate the pureness in them thank's to your constant observations and guidance.That is right Raging Goat I now can read your posts with that certain little "I get it" self nod.It hadn't dawned on me until the liver/coffee post.But then,thanks in part to Sir Stonesalot's direction,I saw the light.It was like an epiphany.The point is,if I may be so bold,that Goat isn't really a goat at all.He just plays one on this site.The fact that his avatar is really a cow is all part of the rub.If you look at the avatar you'll notice that the cow/goat is smirking,possibly even laughing at the observer.Don't you guys get it?Raging Goat knows he's a cow yet he still insists on his goatness to the point where he is raging!It is sublime in it's simple understated bovine humor.

While I may still disagree with some of Goat's posts.I can now see the subtle genius in them.

If I may borrow a little of Goat's wisdom.......................Guinness.Fuck water.

Riffhard
09-23-02 09:40 PM
Sir Stonesalot You are welcome Riffy.
09-23-02 10:32 PM
Boomhauer Yeah, well, I guess I see the GOAT's genius now. It never really got to me, I guess.

"Soul Survivor lives in Detroit heheheheheheh."

This quote alone shows how diverse and ingenious the GOAT is with his ideas. I mean, Mick should take a look at his sayings and use them for future references while writing new songs with Keith for the new album, which will be called "Goatsickle Poop". Should be great.

09-24-02 03:16 AM
Raging GOAT!!! Time was on my side. The righteous poetry of biology and coffee.
09-24-02 03:51 AM
F505 I liked Rawhide
09-24-02 07:13 AM
Soul Survivor IF you're a goat, why is your avatar a cow?

Just makes no sence
09-24-02 08:12 AM
Sir Stonesalot Soulie, did you mean "sense"? Because that would make sense. I don't know what sence is. So if that is what you meant, then it doesn't make sense.

Look up the word "irony" in the dictionary, and then think about the avatar. Look closely at the avatar. Do you see the cow smirking? Well, guess what! He's smirking at you.
09-24-02 03:19 PM
Soul Survivor Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........
09-24-02 04:18 PM
Nasty Habits I too would like to join in to praise the Goat. Although I think it was saying fuck "its" liver rather than fuck liver as a food as in "more coffee, the liver it should die then me too". Of course, the genius of poetry lies in its varied possible interpretations.

Just open your throat and in walks the goat.