ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden, September 26, 2002.
REUTERS/Jeff Christensen

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: YOU ARE THE BEST PEOPLE AROUND!!! Return to archive
09-22-02 11:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl You are the coolest people all over, and I knew that!!! The response so far is better than expected.

I have received PMs on the board, private e-mails and some posts you can see on the board! You�re the greatest!!! Some of you did it in private and I will keep it private, but I know who you are, the best, simply the best. I love you all!

Please NO DONATIONS, I really need the bucks but is cheap to use my work to get paid, this is, as the disclaimer says, a free service. Just buy my stuff, I'm going to follow selling you will get goods and I will get the money and the satisfaction. The stuff is legal, no CDRs or copies, it is in perfect conditions.

At this speed I will get my Rocks Off sooner, maybe this week
09-23-02 09:54 AM
jb Please explain Geraldo..is something wrong? Do you need
09-23-02 10:13 PM
CousinCocaine I had some bad time myself (glad they won't come to Europe before next year).
So I can't buy anything but it's great to hear your stuff is going well.
You'll be there !!
Cheers
09-24-02 01:00 AM
Martha I hope it is going so well that you will make the NYC shows and join the rest of the madness/contingent!!

Go Voodoo GO, Go GO!

Congrats it couldn't be happening to a nicer person!