ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden, September 26, 2002.
REUTERS/Jeff Christensen

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Invading Your Dreams Return to archive
09-21-02 07:37 AM
no_cole_porter After my 7th Stones dream, Has anyone else met the boys in Dreamland? This last one was about waltzing with Mick Jagger at my Elementary School for some dance and eating with Bianca Jagger then talking to some old ladies about Charlie Watts' tailored suits...
09-21-02 08:04 AM
Sir Stonesalot Oh good lord!

You need to seek professional help man.

Charlie's tailored suits! You must be insane!

09-21-02 02:40 PM
KeepRigidsLawyer I believe I have also had the one about eating Bianca Jagger.
09-21-02 02:44 PM
Moonisup was that when she was younger ore at her current age!! haha

rik
09-21-02 02:44 PM
Child of the Moon Fr a good whole summer (2001), I had nothing but dreams about jamming with Mick Taylor. No, seriously. The other boys would show up a lot, especially Keith, but for some reason, I always jammed on gee-tar with Micky T. We'd write something new every night.

Other than that, I have had a lot of Stones dreams. Keith and Brian both appear a lot, and I remember I had one in which Mick and Charlie were really good friends of mine and we solved this murder mystery at my school.

All I have to do is dream...
09-21-02 02:50 PM
Moonisup I think some people on this board should see a doctor very soon!! Ore they put you in a room with no windows and with mattresses on the walls!!

lol

Rik

I just dream of the daugters of Keith, liz J and L wood
09-21-02 07:32 PM
Sir Stonesalot I just woke up from a nap...I had a dream that a bunch of deranged internet chicks were chasing me. They had strap-on dildos, and were trying to get me to put on a bunny suit. I was running as fast as my strong, well toned legs would carry me, but I wasn't going anywhere! I tried to yell, but I had no voice! Then I tripped over a fembot, and I started falling, falling...down down down...Luckily I landed right on a big pile of soft wooly sheep. Then I woke up.

What do you suppose THAT means?
09-21-02 07:53 PM
Rescued Sir Stonesalot,
Perhaps you should check out one of those web-sites for "Furries". Apparently "Furries" are people who fantasize about furry cartoon characters and the like - Dan Savage has been writing about it recently.
09-21-02 07:59 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well, I don't know who this Dan Savage guy is...but he sounds creepy.

Think I'll just get drunk instead.
09-21-02 08:06 PM
Rescued Yeah, it is pretty creepy. Hey, Stonesalot - I know I was kind of a dick when I first started posting here a few months back - sorry about that. In the time since then I've come to enjoy and respect your posts. Hope you guys have a great time in NYC with the Stones.
09-22-02 05:11 AM
no_cole_porter The one before the Jagger dream was meeting Keith in some god forsaken southern diner. He was eating something with this huge black body guard of his and I asked for his autograph. I ended up blabbering on and on and talked about his ring for a bit. Then I asked him if I could be excused so I could freak out and scream outside...
09-22-02 06:04 AM
Pants Make the Man I had a dream that I was standing at city hall, in NYC, I think it was, at dawn, watching Brian Jones being helped down the front stair's {he seemed physically handicapped} by secret service types, and he was wearing a monk's robe. He acknowledged me, but I forget now what he said. I just remember that, to me, he seemed surprisingly chipper, considering that he was handicapped. As a matter of fact, he kind of soothed me, because the scene was just starting to weird me out, in my dream. {<--Has anybody else had that dream?} Now, that was three or four nights ago, so I chalk it up to the fact that I've been reading these boards {Keno's, Doug's and Rocks Off} a lot lately, and nothing more.
[Edited by Pants Make the Man]
09-22-02 06:08 AM
luxury1 Sir Stonesalot is thinking an awfully lot about that strap-on dildo!. Good thing the 26th isn't that far away. Wouldn't want to keep him waiting much longer.
09-22-02 08:14 AM
Sir Stonesalot That's it. I'm packing heat. First person that tries to stick anything in my fine fine fine ass, gets an extra hole in the head.
09-22-02 08:17 AM
Sir Stonesalot Oh yeah, and Rescued, no problems dude/dudette...I have pretty thick skin. You develope that after a while on these boards. LOL!
09-22-02 12:32 PM
luxury1 SS--you packin' heat?! Oh yeah baby, you took the words right outta my mouth. I'm gonna show you all about packin heat.
09-22-02 12:40 PM
parmeda
quote:
I just woke up from a nap...I had a dream that a bunch of deranged internet chicks were chasing me. They had strap-on dildos, and were trying to get me to put on a bunny suit.

What do you suppose THAT means?

SS...LMAO!
I think it means you should live in fear and grow eyes in back your head, darlin'...
09-22-02 02:52 PM
nankerphelge I think you better ask Max to borrow the KKKKAI!!
09-23-02 05:31 AM
luxury1 borrow the what??????????
09-23-02 09:00 AM
nankerphelge I'll let Max explain it....
09-23-02 09:13 AM
Nasty Habits
quote:
no_cole_porter wrote:
After my 7th Stones dream, Has anyone else met the boys in Dreamland? This last one was about waltzing with Mick Jagger at my Elementary School for some dance and eating with Bianca Jagger then talking to some old ladies about Charlie Watts' tailored suits...

I have very persistant reoccuring dreams about the Rolling Stones - usually involving me standing outside a venue jockeying for position to the front or walking around a vast, vast stadium or other outdoor venue before they go on. Usually in my dreams the band comes on, I rush the stage, and then I wake up. Outdoor "fair" festival, small town club show, stadium the size of an entire state - I have almost seen the Rolling Stones in all of these venues while they star in my dreams.

I'd make a point of acutely describing the next one I have to you, but after seeing them at the Tower theater last night I don't know if I'll ever have one again. Being there was like being inside a dream, and as I tried to go to sleep last night I wondered if I would ever be visited by my nighttime Stones phantoms ever again.

I am suffused with the Spirit of the Rolling Stones and I send this blessing to you across the tiny fiberoptical fingers that encapsulate you in the world wide web!

LITTLE NASTY IN SLUMBER LAND!

The dreams of a rockbit fiend!
09-23-02 09:55 AM
Maxlugar I actually got to hang with Bianca in her swank Upper east 70's town house.

We were doing an interview for Spy Magazine.

She was vey nice and VERY tiny. Almost frail. When I shook her hand it felt so small and bony.

But she was very gracious.

Now, the KKKKAI stands for Kinky Kink Kinko Kinkily Anus Immobilizer. A classic bit from days gone by..... Does anyone have that original bit? I think Factory Girls does.

MAXY!!
09-23-02 11:31 AM
nankerphelge There ya go ... sounds like it would work well with a suit of armor to protect Stoney's sphinc from dildo-weilding women!!
09-23-02 12:34 PM
Sir Stonesalot So Maxy....did she blow you?
09-23-02 12:51 PM
Maxlugar Fuck Yup!
09-23-02 02:00 PM
Sir Stonesalot Atta boy!

Spit or swallow?

09-23-02 02:03 PM
jb The KKK thing was more prevalent on Gasx3 if I recall -maxy....You work for spy magazine! I don't believe you would work for that Guccione piece of trash.
09-24-02 11:30 AM
Mother baby
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I just woke up from a nap...I had a dream that a bunch of deranged internet chicks were chasing me. They had strap-on dildos,... What do you suppose THAT means?

Strap on Dildo?.....sounds like perhaps the birth of a new handle to me.