ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden, September 26, 2002.
REUTERS/Jeff Christensen

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sean Lennon is a Rolling Stone!!! Return to archive
09-21-02 12:16 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Well done Sean!!!

Pic with thanks to Sue!!
09-21-02 12:20 AM
Soul Survivor I have that shirt!
09-21-02 12:23 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Please give it back to Sean, he needs it for the MSG!
09-21-02 12:28 AM
Soul Survivor I will also get him some better glasses
09-21-02 12:34 AM
Martha I just put a poster of John circa 1976 or '77 and looking over at it see that Sean looks strikingly like his Father.

PEACE
09-21-02 12:36 AM
Soul Survivor yeah but theres a "whole lotta yoko" in him too
09-21-02 02:09 AM
Stonesthrow SS-- Just goes to show you have to take the bad with the good.
09-21-02 05:53 AM
sonicrock i like yoko she was a true artist back then well thats my point of vue
09-21-02 06:24 AM
Moonisup
quote:
sonicrock wrote:
i like yoko she was a true artist back then well thats my point of vue

Yoko ain't my cup of tea!! Yeah Sean has finally confessed that he likes the stones more, haha I wonder what his father would say from that!!

rik

Gimme Gimme Gimme a wooden shoe
09-21-02 06:24 AM
luxury1 He needs to stop hanging out with his mommy. Something is so wrong with that boy, I just can't put my finger on it.
09-21-02 06:32 AM
Moonisup
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
He needs to stop hanging out with his mommy. Something is so wrong with that boy, I just can't put my finger on it.

the glasses, definetly, I like Julian more then Sean!

Gimme gimme Gimme a wooden shoe
09-21-02 08:06 AM
lotsajizz Just like with John...Yoko is sucking the life out of another man...get away from your mama kid!!! She's sick and you'll never grow into your own person hanging around her!!
09-21-02 08:31 PM
Soul Survivor Julian is pretty cool. I watched "Behind The Music" on him. Didn't John say how Mick dances like a fag?
09-21-02 08:46 PM
Pants Make the Man Sean Lennon was in a Michael Jackson video (Smooth Criminal?) about two years before Michael was exposed as a no good, low life, piece of shite, scumbag. One can only hope that Sean escaped unharmed. Michael Jackson's career is down the toilet, just like Brittney Spears' is, thank heavens.
09-21-02 09:17 PM
full moon Sean Lennon's only album, " Into The Sun", is very very good... A very mellow and psychedelic album...Go out and get it...
09-21-02 09:17 PM
Boomhauer Did you see Wacko Jacko's beer belly on MTV?

When I read some quotes from Lennon when he was pissing on the Stones, I thought he was acting like a complete COCK. I didn't give a shit who he was; just because the Stones wanted to be a band and not be like him, he had to bitch about Mick and the Stones. It was very childish, IMO.

BTW, I heard a Sean Lennon song a couple years ago and I saw a video; uhhhhhhh, Sean sucks as a musician, IMO.
09-22-02 09:22 PM
gypsy Sean does hang out with Yoko a little too much. I like Julian Lennon...John treated him pretty bad, as did the critics and the public. I think Julian looks and sounds exactly like his father.
09-22-02 09:41 PM
Martha
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Sean does hang out with Yoko a little too much. I like Julian Lennon...John treated him pretty bad, as did the critics and the public. I think Julian looks and sounds exactly like his father.

Hey Gypsy!

Glad to see your back!

I agree with your comment about Julian.

I'm glad Sean and Yoko get along, and are so close.

They went through a horrific tragedy together that forever changed their lives....and that probably bonded them in a way that only those who have endured such a tragic event could understand.

all we are saying...is....give peace a chance,
martha
09-22-02 09:53 PM
gypsy Hi, Martha! I just posted a "Hi!" note to everyone, including you.
I am working out of state right now, and could only access a computer at the library, which would not let me visit Rocks Off! But, I came home this weekend and bought a laptop. So, it's great to 'be back!'
09-24-02 02:34 AM
lin Yoko is a cool artist! If you can get past the comedy aspect of her songs, you will find some gems. who else can mix vomiting and sexual sounds to great effect in their music? john lennon had good taste
09-24-02 11:20 AM
Mother baby
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
Yeah Sean has finally confessed that he likes the stones more, haha I wonder what his father would say from that!!

Probably that the boy's got good taste, not to mention common sense.
09-24-02 11:30 AM
jb "Imagine there were no Beatles, it's easy if you try... No Angela Lansbery lookalikes and no vegetarian pies"
09-24-02 12:37 PM
Moonisup Hmmmmm it would be a better world
09-24-02 01:07 PM
Sir Stonesalot Please explain exactly HOW the world would be a better place without the Beatles music. Enlighten me.
09-24-02 01:15 PM
Moonisup Well, I don't like the beatles, so when I don't hear them, the world is better for me! Ringo is ok, but dumb. Paul is very very arrogant, and likes himself toooo much, the rest of the beatles are gone! Rembember the 'great' john bashing the stones in a interview, well I think he was jealous!

but that is just my story!!
[Edited by Moonisup]
09-24-02 01:20 PM
jb Moon...hello....what do ya think of my song? I like SirStonesalot even though he is a huge Beatle fan...however, this may very well jeopardize his MSG appearence.
09-24-02 01:24 PM
Moonisup Well if people like the beatles, well fine!
I just don't, your songs would be a hit man!!!! Imigane lalalala

MOUP