ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks thanks Mr. Jimmy
Rogers Centre, Toronto September 26, 2005
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is Keith an "Enabler" Return to archive
September 23rd, 2005 11:02 AM
jcdesq I am so worried that Keith will "enable" Ronnie to use again. I base this fear on the fact that Keith knew about AND provided young boys to Waddy Wachtel while recording the "Main Offender" album.

I am sure Keith would buy Ronnie a pack of smokes or a bottle of Scotch if asked, just as he allegedly delivered a hairless Puerto Rican boy to Waddy's dressing rooom in exchange for Waddy covering Keith's failing guitar work.
September 23rd, 2005 11:06 AM
jb
quote:
jcdesq wrote:
I am so worried that Keith will "enable" Ronnie to use again. I base this fear on the fact that Keith knew about AND provided young boys to Waddy Wachtel while recording the "Main Offender" album.

I am sure Keith would buy Ronnie a pack of smokes or a bottle of Scotch if asked, just as he allegedly delivered a hairless Puerto Rican boy to Waddy's dressing rooom in exchange for Waddy covering Keith's failing guitar work.

No, I don't think so. I think Keith thinks Ronnie is weak and vulnerable, but would not tip him off the wagon. In fact, at the Giants Stadium show, during one song towards the end, Ronnie was posing a little, and keith gave him a look, and Ronnie quickly started playing again.
September 23rd, 2005 11:07 AM
Nellcote So great of you to be concered.
I would suggest to exhibit this genuine compassion by contacting the Stones headquarters in New York City, and volunteer your guidance towards Keith & Ronnie for the next 18 months in serving as a "bridge" between the two.
You will sleep comfortably with the knowledge you made it possible for the World's Greatest Rock & Roll band to continue for many, many years to come.
September 23rd, 2005 11:08 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
jcdesq wrote:

Aren t you tired of posting such lame things??
September 23rd, 2005 11:19 AM
jcdesq OK. Let me try something else:

A Bigger Bang is a great album. Classic Stones sound coupled with wonderful Don Was production. The boys aren't acting their age and I love it! This album belongs with the greats.

I just got my $100 fan club membership. I am so psyched! Now I just need to plunk down $454 for floor seats at MSG, plus the Ticketmaster "service charge" and I can see the boys play "Start Me Up" again!

Jumacfly, Fuck you and your dumb name and give your money to New Orleans musicians, instead of these tired has-beens you piece of shit Philistine. Assclown.

www.tipitinas.com
September 23rd, 2005 11:24 AM
Nellcote Mr. jcdesq, do not look so disfavorably towards the membership.
I paid my $100, got fifth row @ Fenway for $180 a ticket.
Actually got four tickets.
It can happen to you to.
Although, if you consider the multi-month intervenion plan I proposed, you would avoid any ticket costs, as your professionalism would allow you to travel with the band.
The time they are on stage should not be a challenge to some great shows.
Please say you will provide your friends at Rocks Off an update from the road?
September 23rd, 2005 11:29 AM
KeepRigid Bill Wyman used to play bass.

For the Stones.
September 23rd, 2005 11:33 AM
Jumacfly Dirty Work is a good album, and jcdesq is a poor guy.

September 23rd, 2005 12:34 PM
Egbert
quote:
jcdesq wrote:
I am so worried that Keith will "enable" Ronnie to use again. I base this fear on the fact that Keith knew about AND provided young boys to Waddy Wachtel while recording the "Main Offender" album.

Translation: "Look at me! Look at me!! Look at me!!!! Hello??? Anyone there??? Will someone, anyone, pleeeaaaase LOOK AT ME!?!?!?
September 23rd, 2005 12:43 PM
ListenToTheLion I look but I don't see anybody. That says it all.
September 23rd, 2005 12:47 PM
Thing One Keith provided young boys to Waddy Wachtel? Did he also hook up Pete Townsend? How come I've never heard about this?
September 23rd, 2005 01:27 PM
Saint Sway Waddy got in some trouble a few years ago and did some time.

I think, not sure, but I think the charges were eventually cleared. I really dont know the whole story, so I dont care to talk about it.

all I know is Waddy & Keith are still very much friends. And if their was any truth to those allegations you know they wouldnt be.

I think thats all anyone really needs to know.
September 23rd, 2005 01:59 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Waddy got in some trouble a few years ago and did some time.

I

Waddy could have used some " Pete Townshend Money " .

Hell , I could use some " Pete Townshend Money " .

......I could also use a :

*********** END TRANSMISSION *********
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)