ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks thanks Mr. Jimmy
Rogers Centre, Toronto September 26, 2005
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Selling Fresno single ticket Return to archive
September 22nd, 2005 04:27 PM
Dan Selling a single ticket to the Rolling Stones at Save Mart Center in Fresno Sunday Nov 20 for $80.10 or best offer. Will also consider trading for used CDs or DVDs (not bootleg) or for other concert tickets in the Los Angeles area.

Sec 215 row M

Email ijwthstd -AT- yahoo DOT com
September 22nd, 2005 04:34 PM
Saint Sway I see that the set list has you bummed out too.

good luck selling your ticket.

I will pass your info on to my friends in the Fresno area and see if there are any takers.
September 22nd, 2005 04:43 PM
Dan Not bummed at all with the setlist, just chances are I wont find a ride up there and end up eating the ticket. Also since they added a show at the Forum, I get to see an arena show in close proximity. 1 arena show and 1 stadium show makes me happy (whether they play the exact same setlist or not)
September 22nd, 2005 04:56 PM
Saint Sway truth is that you just found out that the mighty Black Crowes will be burning down Los Angeles from October 18th thru 21st and you desperately need to liquidate all your Stones tix ASAP so that you can attend each and every glorious evening of soul drenched rock and roll.

you are a wise man

good luck and enjoy the Freak-n-Roll!

cheers!
~ Sway
September 22nd, 2005 05:10 PM
Dan
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
truth is that you just found out that the mighty Black Crowes will be burning down Los Angeles from October 18th thru 21st and you desperately need to liquidate all your Stones tix ASAP so that you can attend each and every glorious evening of soul drenched rock and roll.

you are a wise man

good luck and enjoy the Freak-n-Roll!

cheers!
~ Sway

Actually Judas Priest and Anthrax San Diego Sports Arena Oct 29 and Long Beach Arena Oct 30! I almost fell asleep the one time I saw the Black Crowes. Might also try to score a cheapo ticket ($5-10) for upcoming Depeche Mode and Nine Inch Nails shows
September 22nd, 2005 05:54 PM
Saint Sway you will be attending Depeche Mode, NIN, Judas Priest and Anthrax?

why?

did you lose a bet?

I'd rather be molested and eaten alive by Dingo's than ever have to suffer thru an hour of whatever those bands are trying to pass off as music.

September 22nd, 2005 06:06 PM
Dan
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
you will be attending Depeche Mode, NIN, Judas Priest and Anthrax?

why?

did you lose a bet?

I'd rather be molested and eaten alive by Dingo's than ever have to suffer thru an hour of whatever those bands are trying to pass off as music.

Judas Priest was the best show I saw all year. Great musicianship, setlist etc (likely to be the exact same next month). Nine Inch Nails one (actually 7) of the best shows I have ever seen (94-95), Anthrax is with the "classic" lineup which I saw many times 1988-1991 but its all part of the package. Never into DM much but I got a free ticket to a Martin Gore solo gig a few years ago, that was great so I figure I will see how good DM is for $5-10 (pretty much all I pay for most concerts anymore). Each band has a unique and often aggressive sound, so its not like seeing a watered down 70's tribute act that tries to sneak in a so-called original song every once in a while.
September 22nd, 2005 06:15 PM
Saint Sway and in addition to not being able to play a single note of real rock and roll, all those bands also look great in makeup and tight leather!

enjoy!

and have fun "moshing" up against shirtless dudes with pierced nipples
September 22nd, 2005 06:25 PM
Dan
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
and in addition to not being able to play a single note of real rock and roll, all those bands also look great in makeup and tight leather!

enjoy!

and have fun "moshing" up against shirtless dudes with pierced nipples

If you've seen Judas Priest and Anthrax in make up then you've been places with them I don't even want to think about. Who said anything about real rock and roll? Thats totally played out as a genre, most of it is boring unexciting tripe these days. Heavy metal saved us from the wasteland known as psychedelic music.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)