ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks thanks Mr. Jimmy
Rogers Centre, Toronto September 26, 2005
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Columbus Return to archive
September 21st, 2005 10:00 PM
TomL Dave asked me to post this-

Sorry but the party is full. We have had 120 people reply and pay. The STAFF has told me we can not fit no more into the place. I did the best I can to try and get everyone in and there is nothing more I can do. Sorry if I have caused any pain but it is out of my hands. Thanks for all your support.

Dave
September 22nd, 2005 11:25 AM
Martha Fuck a duck. How can I see you then?
September 22nd, 2005 08:40 PM
TomL Don't worry martha you are in. Just do what i told you today. Peace out sister.
September 22nd, 2005 11:14 PM
glencar You guys are gonna have the best freaking concert. Streets Of Love for sure.
September 23rd, 2005 11:16 AM
Martha

QUESTION:Will I get a Dylan cover?????????

Have they done one yet? Last that I knew they hadn't.

I've been sick for the last 9 days and am behind on EVERYTHING! Who's in the know?!

Channel me the set list Ronnie!

xxoo,
Martha

See you there TomL!~

September 23rd, 2005 11:40 AM
Nellcote Martha, as we've not talked for sometime, your recent comment towards activity with wildlife has me, well a bit concerned. Tell me everything is alright...
September 23rd, 2005 11:42 AM
nankerphelge MMMmmmmm lesbians!

September 23rd, 2005 11:50 AM
Martha
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Martha, as we've not talked for sometime, your recent comment towards activity with wildlife has me, well a bit concerned. Tell me everything is alright...

Criminey...ROTFLOL it took me a minute (rereading what I've posted) to tumble. Remember when George Kennedy was in "Thunderbolt and Lightfoot".....and posed as an ice cream vendor driving one of those funky mobile ice cream trucks and some kid tried to buy ice cream from him and Kennedy retorts "kid, go fuck a duck!". That's where the phrase came from.

I've never fucked any ducks that I know of.......

oh....wait a minute there was that one guy back in.......

oh never mind. LOL

I almost called you this week......could you feel my vibe? So I plan to do so next week. I will to give you my show impressions and all the rest then. I need to hear that wonderful voice of yours....especially your laugh. I love your laugh.

love,
Martha!
September 23rd, 2005 12:54 PM
Thing One Is this show at the Shoe?
September 23rd, 2005 04:09 PM
Martha
quote:
Thing One wrote:
Is this show at the Shoe?

No, it's at Nationwide...the ice hockey arena.
September 23rd, 2005 04:11 PM
Joey " ..... could you feel my vibe? "

< ---- I feel ya Stonesian Queen

|
|
|
|
V

September 23rd, 2005 04:15 PM
Martha Joey my dearest dear, check your underware drawer the minute you get home tonight!

hehehehe.................................
September 23rd, 2005 04:17 PM
Joey
quote:
Martha wrote:
Joey my dearest dear, check your underware drawer the minute you get home tonight!

hehehehe.................................

Chiba Chiba ?!?!?!

.....Oh , Happy Happy Jo Jo Bean !!!!!!
September 23rd, 2005 05:17 PM
Nellcote Have a great time MMMMMMMMMMMMMartha!
September 24th, 2005 12:37 PM
Martha
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Have a great time MMMMMMMMMMMMMartha!

Thank you sweetheart! I am psyched outta my gourd today.

And.....guess what....tickets are suddenly available through TXbastardo......my my....I pulled 2 tix dead center Floor 2 Row K and 2 $160's in section 111 just minutes ago.

she saw me coming.......

LET"S ROCK!

MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaartha!
September 24th, 2005 12:40 PM
LadyJane Have fun tonight!!!!

I'll be thinking of you.

LJ.
September 24th, 2005 02:00 PM
Martha
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Have fun tonight!!!!

I'll be thinking of you.

LJ.

I know you are and I feel you sister! :-) Tickets are still pulling for the show. Floor 1 Row H.....I can't afford those, but am gonna try to upgrade possibly to the $160 level once we get to the box office.

And.....something shook out so we're now officially hitting the Durham show on the 8th.....:-)

I'll call soon with a full report.....

and I'll kiss Mick for you!

xxoo,
Martha
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)