ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks thanks Mr. Jimmy
Rogers Centre, Toronto September 26, 2005
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ONE MILLION DOLLARS OFFERED (NSC) Return to archive
September 21st, 2005 07:58 PM
kath to anybody who can explain this to me...

http://www.neuticles.com/index1.html

er.......
September 21st, 2005 08:18 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
kath wrote:
to anybody who can explain this to me...

http://www.neuticles.com/index1.html

er.......

KATH-WHERE YOU BEEN?HEALTH OK?
September 22nd, 2005 06:26 AM
egon WTF?!

What Pet Owners Are Saying About:
Neutering With NEUTICLES®

"I've put off neutering "Crooked Joe" for months and when I found out about Neuticles and spoke to them it made me feel better about neutering. Joe not only looks the same now- but dosen't know he's missing anything."
Jeff Lane
Oak Park, Ill
"He's a guy and I wanted him to remain looking like one."
Lane Hinderman
Metairie, Louisiana

"Baby Snow has all the benefits of being neutered-Neuticles are just a whole lot nicer."
Stephen Samual
Redcliff, KY

"Neuticles were the absolute least I could do."
Glenda Nelson
Spring, TX

"Frodo never knew he lost anything and is just a happier little dog since he's been neutered with Neuticles."
Janell Suasser
San Lorenzo, CA

"The old way of neutering is 200 years old- Neuticles is about 199 years overdue!"
Eric Leven
Tampa Bay, FL

"A dog is like a kid- consideration for his feelings."
Greg Samual
Fresno, CA

"Just call me a caring pet owner."
Trish Fischer
Anchorage, Alaska

September 22nd, 2005 10:51 AM
Monkey Woman Kath - get your checkbook!

Neuticles works this way: neuter your male dog or cat (i.e. have the vet chop off his balls) then have said vet give him a silicone implant in the shape and size of the former balls... To keep his "natural" looks! Who'd have thunk of it...

They claim it helps the pet retain his "selft-esteem" but I'm doubtful, to say the least...

BTW: I can accept cash, of course. Not tax deductible, sorry.
September 22nd, 2005 10:54 AM
Highwire Rob So it gives the poor buggers something there to lick!

For a dog that is self-esteem!

September 22nd, 2005 12:22 PM
Monkey Woman Kath, you should give half of that fantasy mil to Highwire Rob!
September 22nd, 2005 03:50 PM
kath see, i can read what it says....what i need explained to me is WHY?????????

toooooo strange........
September 22nd, 2005 04:02 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
kath wrote:
see, i can read what it says....what i need explained to me is WHY?????????

toooooo strange........

It's just psychological projection by the owners. Probably the male owners...

I had the vet chop off my cat's balls 5 years ago when he was 10 months old, and he has NO self-esteem problems without them whatsoever, he still walks around like he's the king of the universe and I am here just to serve him .
September 22nd, 2005 05:32 PM
Monkey Woman Typical cat!
September 22nd, 2005 10:46 PM
Riffhard Can we please stop useing the phrase "chop off his balls"! Please knock that shit off! Not cool! Not cool at all! Trying to scare the ever loveing shit out of us guys here?!

Riffhard
September 22nd, 2005 11:10 PM
glencar Castrating bitches!
September 22nd, 2005 11:11 PM
exile Some girls just have a "ball chopping" obsession.

My girlfriend wanted to cut off my dogs balls. he was a normal, happy, NON AGGRESSIVE, dog. Who caused no problems at all.

my girlfriend and My mother both wanted his balls to get chopped.

I told them where to go. until he caused any problems he would be keeping his balls.

Not because of a macho attitude but because his balls were not a problem, not causing any harm, and they are there for a reason. I felt he would be happier with his balls.

I'm happy to report he is almost 3 and still has his back wheels.
[Edited by exile]
September 23rd, 2005 06:11 AM
Monkey Woman I don't know about dogs. But I've had 3 cats (2 males and 1 female) and believe me, I didn't want them to be responsible for hundreds of unwanted kitten, living miserably in the streets, disease-ridden and prey to stray dogs and cruel people... So the males were neutered and the female spayed. (No preferential treatment, here.)

I didn't notice any difference in their self-esteem, though! Still as crazily feline before and after!
September 23rd, 2005 06:21 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Can we please stop useing the phrase "chop off his balls"! Please knock that shit off! Not cool! Not cool at all! Trying to scare the ever loveing shit out of us guys here

Sorry Riffy. Actually, choppin' isn't even correct. At least with cats, they kind of squeeze the tiny balls out of the little sack.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)