ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
thanks thanks Mr. Jimmy
Rogers Centre, Toronto September 26, 2005
© 2005 Mr. Jimmy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Soldier Field, Chicago, IL - 10th September - Setlist, Photos & Reviews Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
September 12th, 2005 10:07 PM
Riffhard
quote:
jb wrote:

I shall be chaffeued to Giants stadium and arrive around 6:30.........I'll be pretty ripped from the 25 yr aged Scotch at the Ritz, but I would love to say ello and buy ya a few cold ones!!!

Killer! I will PM you my cell # right now,and we shall greet in style!!! Looking forward to my friend!

Riffhard
September 12th, 2005 10:12 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Killer! I will PM you my cell # right now,and we shall greet in style!!! Looking forward to my friend!

Riffhard

Riffy you'll be happy you did. JB is a great friend with an outstanding head of hair and a great sense of humor.

Have a blast.

LJ.
September 12th, 2005 10:12 PM
Daytfren It was so nice to Finally put faces to names I'm glad I had a chance to meet you guys,LadyJ,Glencar,Fiji,Starbuck,Boomy,TomL and Nanky.
Hope to see you here In January
September 12th, 2005 10:20 PM
Riffhard
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Riffy you'll be happy you did. JB is a great friend with an outstanding head of hair and a great sense of humor.

Have a blast.

LJ.

I sure do wish I could have been in Chitown! It sounds like a great time was had by all. I hope that at some point we will have a chance to party together LJ. I will look forward to meeting throbby,and Josh for the first time. I met luxury for far too brief abn encounter at YOTI back on the Licks tour. Will you be attending MSG in January? YOTI redux perhaps?

Hope so.

Riffhard
September 12th, 2005 10:26 PM
voodoopug
thanks buddy! it was great to meet all of you, i have had very limited net access as I am unpacking and just got connected....thanks for the kind words...you guys were a blast!

quote:
Starbuck wrote:
joshie, after deciding he was going, then not going, then going, then not going, then going, maxy decided he wasn't going.

tele was just a plain no show. all can say about him is this:

he will be wearing the dress for the next few weeks.

i was disappointed that you were a no show as well. i have heard many stories about the bandana. even gypsy showed up on a teleconference call.

puggy, i hope you saw my chicago report card at maxy's. you deserved the grade you got.

September 13th, 2005 09:39 AM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:

Howe was Tele...I really want to meet that guy!! He seems cool and has a hot girl friend!!!

Thanks jb. We shall meet and greet at some point on this tour.

I am in the cyber dog house as you know...

Yes, I did see them in Milwaukee and it was fantastic
September 13th, 2005 11:35 AM
Joey
quote:
TomL wrote:
Dude.........................Your alright..............

TomL ..................you are much loved by The Joeykins !

Lil' Rock ?!?!?!

Hmmmmmmmmm ! I will think about it .....

Developing ........................

Joeykins !
September 13th, 2005 12:27 PM
Stones Fan, Gar Here are a few photos from sept.10 that I took. A little bleary....... Gar http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/stonesfangar/album?.dir=a438&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
September 13th, 2005 02:58 PM
Joey
quote:
Stones Fan, Gar wrote:
Here are a few photos from sept.10 that I took. A little bleary....... Gar http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/stonesfangar/album?.dir=a438&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Will not open up ........................

" The File You Are Looking For Is Inaccessible

Please sign in and try again or check with the owner of the file. "

********* {{{ WTF ?!?! }}} **********

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!

[ Edited by Lil' Fiji ]
[ Lil' Fiji ................................]
[Edited by Joey]
September 13th, 2005 06:39 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

I sure do wish I could have been in Chitown! It sounds like a great time was had by all. I hope that at some point we will have a chance to party together LJ. Will you be attending MSG in January? YOTI redux perhaps?

Hope so.

Riffhard

Yes Riffy Chi-town was outstanding.

I DO have my ticky's for MSG in January. Looking very forward to meeting you.

LJ.
September 13th, 2005 07:48 PM
nankerphelge Where in THE hell are the boardroom pics?
September 13th, 2005 08:39 PM
TomL Glencar- Go to Shakeys in Hershey. We have all paid for a pre-party but I will get you in. Just ask the person at the door for me. Get my cell phone nimber off LJ or Nanky, it will be a good time.

Joey, Joey, Joey- do Little Rock. Sleepy town. Stones might explode. It would be nice to meet you. We are only staying one night so we can only drink so much. They have toothless girls there. 30 a piece or two for 50.

She saw me coming.......She was a piece of work..........
September 13th, 2005 08:46 PM
TomL Martha I missed you in Chicago, hope to see you in Columbus. Go to Cotters at the arena.
September 14th, 2005 11:06 AM
Stones Fan, Gar Hope this works. These are pictures i took at Soldier Field. I changed access at Yahoo. If this doesn't work, I am open to suggeations as to how to post these. Gar http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/stonesfangar/album?.dir=a438&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
[Edited by Stones Fan, Gar]
September 14th, 2005 12:15 PM
Joey
quote:
Stones Fan, Gar wrote:
Hope this works. These are pictures i took at Soldier Field. I changed access at Yahoo. If this doesn't work, I am open to suggeations as to how to post these. Gar http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/stonesfangar/album?.dir=a438&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
[Edited by Stones Fan, Gar]

YES !!!! ..... Works Perfectly .... THANKS !!!

Eight Beautiful Pictures !!!!

I am now so excited that I am typing this with me penis
September 14th, 2005 12:24 PM
Stones Fan, Gar Joey, so glad it finally worked!!!!!! Glad you enjoyed them. Gar
September 15th, 2005 12:44 AM
parmeda This is too funny not to share.....

A STONES THROW
Chicago SunTimes
September 14, 2005

BY MICHAEL SNEED - SUN-TIMES COLUMNIST

Zzzzzzzz. Here's a sleeper involving the Rolling Stones.

Sneed is told the management of a posh hotel this/close to Michigan Avenue was so worried the Stones would not get their daytime sleep when they hit Chicago this weekend, they made an urgent request.

*The request: They asked the construction company jackhammering the pavement on Michigan Avenue to eliminate the noise so Mick Jagger, Keith Richards and da boys could rest.

*The response: "So we cut out the noise and eliminated breaking pavement on Saturday, which is the day we usually do it," said a construction company source. "It's the least we could do.

"The Stones need to sleep all day so they can play all night."

Ah, the power of a stone.
September 15th, 2005 09:09 AM
Joey
quote:
parmeda wrote:
This is too funny not to share.....

A STONES THROW
Chicago SunTimes
September 14, 2005

BY MICHAEL SNEED - SUN-TIMES COLUMNIST

Zzzzzzzz. Here's a sleeper involving the Rolling Stones.

Sneed is told the management of a posh hotel this/close to Michigan Avenue was so worried the Stones would not get their daytime sleep when they hit Chicago this weekend, they made an urgent request.

*The request: They asked the construction company jackhammering the pavement on Michigan Avenue to eliminate the noise so Mick Jagger, Keith Richards and da boys could rest.

*The response: "So we cut out the noise and eliminated breaking pavement on Saturday, which is the day we usually do it," said a construction company source. "It's the least we could do.

"The Stones need to sleep all day so they can play all night."

Ah, the power of a stone.

I love this story .
September 15th, 2005 10:56 PM
LadyJane I need to hear this show...can someone get it for me??

I've tried the damn links...I don't have a login.

Pretty please....PM me.

LJ.
September 17th, 2005 11:38 AM
_Boomy_ Great Show~
September 18th, 2005 11:18 PM
glencar
quote:
TomL wrote:
Glencar- Go to Shakeys in Hershey. We have all paid for a pre-party but I will get you in. Just ask the person at the door for me. Get my cell phone nimber off LJ or Nanky, it will be a good time.

Joey, Joey, Joey- do Little Rock. Sleepy town. Stones might explode. It would be nice to meet you. We are only staying one night so we can only drink so much. They have toothless girls there. 30 a piece or two for 50.

She saw me coming.......She was a piece of work..........

Thanks, TomL. I will know my Hershey's plans this week. I'm waiting to hear from someone. Shakey's sounds good.
September 19th, 2005 01:01 PM
jb LadyJane and Pam look fantastic!!!! Sorry I could not make it!!! Where is Fiji? I imagine he is a very big guy and quite good looking as he is a "A" team poster!!!
September 19th, 2005 11:17 PM
Starbuck here is a shot of feej and sherat at buddy guy's:

September 20th, 2005 07:21 AM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
LadyJane and Pam look fantastic!!!! Sorry I could not make it!!! Where is Fiji? I imagine he is a very big guy and quite good looking as he is a "A" team poster!!!

We really missed you...and thanks for the kind words

LJ.
September 21st, 2005 01:59 PM
glencar Starbuck, is that really you as a young kid?
September 21st, 2005 02:27 PM
Starbuck that, my dear glenny, is what happens when you leave the 2 year old alone in the kitchen for 2 minutes.

you should see what he did with our bottle of tequilla!
September 21st, 2005 09:00 PM
_Boomy_ Great meeting you two, Starbuck and Glencar!
September 22nd, 2005 09:26 AM
Starbuck you too boomie...you are even sexier in person than i could have hoped. especially the bandana.

will you be going to MSG in jan?
September 22nd, 2005 05:49 PM
_Boomy_ Thanks.

No, I won't be in New York. That was one of my goals, but my work schedule won't allow it.
September 23rd, 2005 05:35 PM
SheRat where the hell is Steady Rollin' Walkman?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)