ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1980 Annie Leibovitz
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ¡Ay! ¡Tú! ¡VoodooChileInWOnder! Return to archive
September 18th, 2004 03:51 AM
gorda ¡Ay! ¡Tú! ¡VoodooChileInWOnder!

¿A poco de verdad trabajas para el canal de las estrellas?

¡QUE PADRE! ¡QUE CHIDO!

Si necesitas a alguien que te ayude con la próxima entrevista, ¡LLAMAME!

¡Especialmente Micky!

¡Ese esta como quiere el condenado!

¡Ay! ¡Papí Chulo!

[Edited by gorda]
September 18th, 2004 03:56 AM
gypsy It's J Lo.
Honey, I don't know HOWE to tell you this--but you are not going to find any husband material around here.
September 18th, 2004 04:15 AM
gorda What the -----^%*&(^)?????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0000000000oooooo!

I'm not looking for a husband! Thank you very much!

No, that guy VoodooChileInWonder claims to work for El Canal de Las Estrellas from Televisa!

TELEVISA!

Televisa makes Spanish-language *programs that are transmitted all over the world!

Including the U.S.!!!

*Mostly, telenovelas. Mexican telenovelas are dubbed into different languages and shown all over the world.

September 18th, 2004 12:30 PM
gypsy Oh, so you're trying to get on TV?
Either way, you're still trying to use someone to benefit yourself. But I'll tell you that Voodoo is a lot smarter than you might think. No pulling the WOOL over that man's eyes.
September 18th, 2004 01:59 PM
gorda NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0000000000000ooooo!!!

I have already been on TV! Four times!

I want him to introduce me to the jetset, so I can meet all kinds of famous celebrities and take my picture with them and post them on the internet and impress everybody!
September 18th, 2004 03:54 PM
Bloozehound introduce me too while your at it
September 18th, 2004 04:34 PM
gypsy You have to sleep with him first. I know I did. I got to be on TV alright. The video has been distributed all over Rocks Off.
September 18th, 2004 09:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL I love you grirls! hehe

Gorda, I don't work for Televisa, I have explained a lot of times, when we booked Mick Taylor I made contact with Alfredo Adame and the Production Team of "Hoy" they gave us a formal appointment for a guest apperance of The Mick Taylor Band with two songs live but due to a schedule problems it was cancelled so instead of the "Hoy" team we made contact with "Televisa Espectáculos" and they went to the hotel to make the interview but the guy couldn't understand Mick's English and had no idea what to ask so he asked me to make it, the very same thing happened with my friend Ivan Trujillo from "La Jornada" so that day I made a couple of interviews to Mick!!!

Buy anyway come to me gorda!
September 18th, 2004 10:00 PM
gypsy Hell, if I'd have known you were a Mexican celebrity, I'd have slept with you a long time ago!
September 18th, 2004 11:40 PM
Soldatti Gerardo, speaking of Televisa here an old and ridiculous telenovela "Marimar" is a hit. About 1/3 of the entire country is seeing the thing at 1:00pm. I can't believe it...
September 19th, 2004 12:11 AM
tumbled Gorda are you over here trying to find a way to stalk Mick again?
September 19th, 2004 01:40 AM
gorda Mick Taylor was on that show, "Hoy"???

Gosh! That's cool!

You know, who else was on "Hoy"?

Will Smith! And he spoke Spanish! Not perfect, but at least he was trying!

You know what's even cooler when N'SYNC was on that late show, "El Otro Rollo" with that guy that makes all those dirty jokes! Or was it the BackStreetBoys? Anyways, I remember Justin Timberlake was on it.

P.S. I was on television four times, and I didn't have to sleep with anybody!

[Edited by gorda]
September 19th, 2004 02:25 AM
gorda
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Gerardo, speaking of Televisa here an old and ridiculous telenovela "Marimar" is a hit. About 1/3 of the entire country is seeing the thing at 1:00pm. I can't believe it...

Marimar! I remember Marimar. That was like from the late 80's, early 90's?

Anyways, it stars "Thalia".

Now, here is my question, "Thalia" married Mariah Carey's ex-husband, Tommy De Mottola. If he's so rich, why is she making commercials for Kmart and Hersey's chocolate candies?

P.S. When, Thalia and Tommy were married, they made such a big thing about it, about how expensive the wedding was, and how it cost millions of dollars.

Then, a few months later, Thalia's sisters were kidnapped and held for randsom. How awful!

They were held captive for days!

She should have gotten married in Las Vegas.

September 19th, 2004 02:34 PM
Soldatti
quote:
gorda wrote:
Now, here is my question, "Thalia" married Mariah Carey's ex-husband, Tommy De Mottola. If he's so rich, why is she making commercials for Kmart and Hersey's chocolate candies?

That's a good question