ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1980 Annie Leibovitz
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Okay, here it is: THE TRUTH! Return to archive
September 18th, 2004 02:49 AM
gorda Charlie would make a great husband, so level-headed, so calm, and so faithful!

Micky would make a great lover, so hot and sexy, I'm sure he'd make me come every time!

Keith, he would make a great drinking buddy, someone to party with and get totally shit-faced drunk, the kind where you black-out and it's all a blur, except that when you wake up the next morning, you have bruises all over your legs where you stumbled and fell, and you have a pounding headache!!!

Ronnie, I still haven't figured out what I would do with Ronnie . . .
September 18th, 2004 03:00 AM
FotiniD I'm glad we settled this. Now we can continue with our lives, having assigned our Stones their roles. I wonder what will become of Ronnie though...

P.S. Seriously Gorda. Not so funny...
September 18th, 2004 03:54 AM
gypsy Doesn't "gorda" mean "fat" in Spanish? I think I retained something from four years of high school Spanish.
The Ronnie possibilities are endless, gorda! Use your imagination! I've got some ideas...but I'm not going to share them with you...they're too naughty.
September 18th, 2004 04:27 AM
gorda I, once, had a really sexy dream about Ronnie . . . it was sooooooooooooo sexy that I actually had an orgasm when I woke up!
September 18th, 2004 05:24 AM
egon ronnie should be a guitarist in a band.

come to think of it, mick, keef and charlie should be in a band as well.

a RECORDING band that is.

Now, on with the weekend!
September 18th, 2004 10:24 AM
glencar Stop the madness.
September 18th, 2004 12:28 PM
gypsy Congrats on the wet dream.
September 18th, 2004 01:41 PM
mickjaggersgrl
quote:
gorda wrote:
Charlie would make a great husband, so level-headed, so calm, and so faithful!

Micky would make a great lover, so hot and sexy, I'm sure he'd make me come every time!

Keith, he would make a great drinking buddy, someone to party with and get totally shit-faced drunk, the kind where you black-out and it's all a blur, except that when you wake up the next morning, you have bruises all over your legs where you stumbled and fell, and you have a pounding headache!!!

Ronnie, I still haven't figured out what I would do with Ronnie . . .

well your right about charlie and mick but..i think keith is good for more than drinking and drugs he whouldnt be the best husband but maybe a good lover! i mean keith is so cute i love him, well i think the same thing for mick to hee hee
September 18th, 2004 01:56 PM
gorda You're absolutely right1

Keith is the best guitar player in the whole world!

His fingers are magical!

HIS FINGERS ARE MAGICAL!

Okay, I'll fuck Keith, but just no kissing on the mouth!
September 18th, 2004 05:00 PM
gypsy A little Pamela des Barres in the making!
September 18th, 2004 06:50 PM
kath where is ms pamela these days, hmm???
September 18th, 2004 06:55 PM
gypsy I don't know about our "ms. pamela" from SD's.
However, I kind of like reading Pamela des Barres' books. She is quite humorous, and her most recent book was not about her sexual escapades with rock stars...it was an interesting book title "Rock Bottom," in which there are several chapters, each dedicated to a fallen rock star. Very good read. Ya know which groupie cannot write? Bebe Buell (Liv Tyler's mom). That woman is a self-centered, psychotic idiot...and I cannot believe she is Liv's mother. Of course, Bebe's mother raised Liv, so that is perhaps why Liv is a well-mannered young lady.
Just my two cents!
September 18th, 2004 07:07 PM
Mr Hess just say moe...........
September 18th, 2004 11:21 PM
Soldatti
September 19th, 2004 11:25 AM
tumbled I saw a picture of ms. pamela on www.gramparsonstribute.com. Apparently she is
Gram Parsonsdaughter Polly's godmother via babysitter duties. or some thing.??? go look at the gallery at that site!! Pamela's brother Michael is inculcated somehow as well but I forgot how.
September 19th, 2004 12:17 PM
gypsy Michael de Barres is Pamela's ex-husband, not her brother. They have a son together...he should be at least 18 by now.
September 19th, 2004 12:33 PM
Sir Stonesalot There is a nice bit in the Sept Uncut about the Gram tribute show...some really nice pics of Keef too.
September 19th, 2004 12:58 PM
kath "our ms pamela" used to post here, but under a different name. wish i could remember what it was.....
September 19th, 2004 10:53 PM
MP ...just reading here....LOL...am truly bloody effin amazed that someone would actually take the time to ponder on this shit....like Mick's really going to get it on with someone who refers to him as "Micky".....well...maybe if she dressed up as "Minnie"....naw...let's not go there...bloody hell....
September 20th, 2004 12:59 AM
Zack >HIS FINGERS ARE MAGICAL!

You obviously haven't seen them lately.
September 20th, 2004 02:03 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
gorda wrote:

HIS FINGERS ARE MAGICAL!

I think in a sexual act Keith can give many sensations to a woman with his big fingers...
September 20th, 2004 07:55 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
I think in a sexual act Keith can give many sensations to a woman with his big fingers...