ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1980 Annie Leibovitz
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: My old "new-girlfriends" punk it up (NSC) Return to archive
September 15th, 2004 10:04 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Rock princesses punk it up
By Anna Cock in New York
16sep04

AUSTRALIA can claim another fashion luminary after designer Nick Morley debuted the first full collection of his Buddhist Punk label at New York's fashion week yesterday, sending three rock 'n' roll princesses down the runway in his funky threads.

Mick Jagger's daughter Elizabeth, 20, and Keith Richards' stunning progeny Theodora, 19, and Alexandra, 18, carried the shows theme – "sex, piracy and recalcitrance" – before a rock-star crowd that included Steve Tyler and Boy George.

Richards' wife, proud mother and former model Patti Hansen, was also on hand to see her teenage girls parading the label, which has grown over several years from distressed T-shirts to the array of silver-trimmed mini dresses, strappy leather skirts, skimpy swimsuits studs and sparkles, which was on show yesterday.

The men's collection featured chains galore, three-quarter-length pants with Pure Buddhist Punk and symbols of skulls printed on the seat – clobber designed to team with tattoos and plenty of attitude.

Originally from the Melbourne suburb of Mt Eliza, Morley, 36, is a true citizen of the world, and extremely well-connected.

He calls Bali home, but his label is based in the United Kingdom and he lived in New York for several years, which is why he chose the Big Apple to debut the collection. "It's rock 'n' roll, beach and dance floor," he said of his inspiration.

He has designed clothes for The Rolling Stones, U2 and celebrities such as Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt after switching to fashion from a background as a hair and makeup artist.

With friends such as The Divinyls' Chrissie Amphlett and The Cures' Ian Astbury, Morley was able to call on the two to perform at yesterday's show, held at the Maritime Hotels' Hiro Room in Manhattan's Chelsea district.

September 15th, 2004 10:16 PM
gypsy You can tell that they sooo want you, Voodoo.
September 15th, 2004 11:11 PM
Soldatti
September 16th, 2004 05:09 AM
Zack Since you brought it up . . .

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2004430904,00.html
September 16th, 2004 05:14 AM
Zack That's not as exciting as it was this morning (GMT+6). I suspect a cover-up.
September 16th, 2004 07:12 AM
LadyJane Thanks for the link, Zack.

I tried to post those "slutty" pics, but those Bastards at the Sun blocked me. Check it out boys, the Richards girls look hot.

Surprised Daddy let Alex show some tit.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
September 16th, 2004 07:19 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Surprised Daddy let Theo show some tit.

LJ.

She's crazy like a fool..what about Daddy coooool...
September 16th, 2004 11:10 AM
Angiegirl
September 16th, 2004 11:11 AM
Angiegirl
September 16th, 2004 11:14 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

she was hot!!!!
September 16th, 2004 11:14 AM
caro Posted by Amélie on The Fashion Spot (click link for more):

September 16th, 2004 11:31 AM
moy thanks for the link caro

September 16th, 2004 11:32 AM
moy
September 16th, 2004 07:39 PM
Soldatti Thanks for the link
September 16th, 2004 11:53 PM
Prodigal Son Good lord! I mean,we all love Keith, but he's not exactly Brad Pitt. Yet look at his daughters! Holy hell! I know Patti is one hot tamale herself, but don't you sometimes find yourself amazed that a guy like Keith could have 2 daughters who are so hot? Most guys looking to get with them are doing it much more for their looks than the fact Keith is their daddy. One of them, is it Alexandra?, looks just like Keith.
September 17th, 2004 02:59 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Prodigal Son wrote:
Good lord! I mean,we all love Keith, but he's not exactly Brad Pitt. Yet look at his daughters! Holy hell! I know Patti is one hot tamale herself, but don't you sometimes find yourself amazed that a guy like Keith could have 2 daughters who are so hot? Most guys looking to get with them are doing it much more for their looks than the fact Keith is their daddy. One of them, is it Alexandra?, looks just like Keith.

Prodigal Son, please don't get me started on this
I have a friend and every time she looks at pictures of Theodora and Alexandra, she goes "I can't believe he's so ugly and his daughters are so beautiful". I mean, ok, he's not Brad Pitt-beautiful, but he was rather good looking in his 20s, 30s and 40s! (And I find him ok now as well )

September 17th, 2004 03:11 AM
stonedinaustralia funny thing is pitt and keith share the same b/day - FWIW
September 17th, 2004 03:32 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

WTF

What's up with the Biz

I wanna see lil Keef's nip
September 18th, 2004 02:44 PM
Prodigal Son I know, I know. Keith didn't always look like a wrinkly living dead. Buy he still looks good for a man who's done the shit he has. And he used to be an okay-looking fellow back in the 60s.