ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1980 Annie Leibovitz
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jerry Hall and Liz Jagger's new feng shui fad! (nsc) Return to archive
September 14th, 2004 11:05 PM
moy Jerry Hall and Liz Jagger's new feng shui fad! :

Hollywood News > London, Sept 14 :Rolling Stones' legend Mick Jagger's ex Jerry Hall and their daughter Elizabeth Jagger have resorted to feng shui to keep their hair in excellent shape.

The Chinese philosophy, which has reportedly become a great fad with many celebrities is commonly used to channelize positive energy in rooms and buildings and claims to get rid of all negativity. (ANI)
September 14th, 2004 11:07 PM
moy Lopez and Hall's feng shui hair
Tuesday, 14 September, 2004

(BANG) - Jennifer Lopez and Jerry Hall have become fans of the latest celebrity fad - feng shui for hair.

The stunning stars both visit hairdressers who follow principles of the ancient Chinese philosophy - traditionally used to channel positive energy in rooms by arranging objects in a certain way.

Feng shui hairdressing reportedly works by reading the direction the hair grows at the nape and creating a style that works in harmony with it.

For example, hair growing towards the ears is thought to mean a person is fun-loving, while hair which grows in circles shows someone is non-conformist.

Jerry Hall and her model daughter, Elizabeth Jagger, both visit stylist Michael Motorcycle in his Dallas salon for their 'life-enhancing' hair cuts.

Jerry said of the hairdresser: "He gets rid of all your negativity and sorrow when he cuts your hair. He finds out what your hair wants to do and lets it do just that."

Michael, who charges 30GBP a haircut, revealed to Britain's Sunday Times newspaper: "I can read people's personalities by the way their hair grows. I read the follicle and how it comes out of the pore. I bring it all together in tune with the shape of the face and the direction the hair grows."

(c) BANG Media International
September 14th, 2004 11:48 PM
gypsy In January 2001, we used Feng Shui (sp?) during OU's National Championship game and it worked!
September 16th, 2004 07:31 PM
mickmask Stylist... Michael Motorcycle????!!!!!
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mm.
September 16th, 2004 07:38 PM
telecaster Jeri is doing a TV ad for Marshall Fields in Chicago

She looks good but I can't get that image of her cottage cheese butt photo from the "Star" out of my head

Make it go away
September 16th, 2004 08:15 PM
Soldatti
quote:
mickmask wrote:
Stylist... Michael Motorcycle????!!!!!
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 17th, 2004 07:25 PM
gypsy Tele, the new Star has Donatella Versace's cottage cheese butt on it's cover, if that will get your mind off of Jerry's.
September 17th, 2004 08:50 PM
glencar Why is Star running butts on its cover?